Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Augadelume

Angelic Soul?

I recently had someone look at my Aura and Chakras and they told me that I was completely shut down and they offered to fix it for me so I let them and it took a few tries because they said that someone or something had cut my equivalent to a spiritual spinal cord and they were able to fix it but they said when they did that they saw beautiful white wings and they said they thought I was a Incarnated Angel and had an Angelic Soul what does this mean? I did not know if it meant something special or what it means exactly. They said that I needed to learn to protect myself but I don't know how I did have a few confirmations with this seeing as when I was a child I often felt that I had wings and would stretch them and could actually feel them stretching and a few other confirmations but that's a different story I just was wondering what this all meant and if it is anything special they also told me I am the first one they have ever seen but they have heard of it is it rare?
Old 11-12-2014, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Its possible that you might be a reincarnated angel, talk to your guides about it all I'm sure they can certainly assist you with finding your way with this new found discovery, but just be patient and remember use your gifts and abilities wisely, they are of course unique to you

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 11-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Augadelume

ok I just have never heard of this before
Old 11-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Master
It is very rare but it happens. It is because majority of angels remain in the Spirit Realm and act as divine messengers of God. If an angel incarnates they usually take up a life of service or serving others and may incarnate several times to do so. Some go into fields of teaching, hospitals, nursing, social working, etc

Get a second opinion. See what another authentic reader says to you.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Augadelume

Sure thing I will I actually was going to school majoring in psychology but I had to quit school to help my mother pay bills and since then I haven't been able to go back because now I live with my SO and have bills of our own and I am the only one working if its not one thing its another lol
Old 15-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Master
No it is not rare, about 10% of all angelic souls will choose the incarnation cycle as their path of development.
And then there are many who are here, not in lesson but in service. Meaning, who come from a higher level of vibration to help.
Being of service is on way of developing our own path.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
No it is not rare, about 10% of all angelic souls will choose the incarnation cycle as their path of development.
And then there are many who are here, not in lesson but in service. Meaning, who come from a higher level of vibration to help.
Being of service is on way of developing our own path.
Would you choose to reincarnate?
Old 19-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Master
I didn't mean like rare where it's one in a hundred. I should have been clearer. It's just that majority of souls are here trying to develop themselves and learn new lessons. Mother Teresa was an earth angel. The blessed Mother was a earth angel, many great social workers, nuns, priests, Mystics, and life givers and saints have been earth Angels.
Old 18-03-2015, 09:47 PM
The Great Balancer

Have any of you heard off an archangel or seraphim having a physical form?
Old 19-03-2015, 09:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Balancer
Have any of you heard off an archangel or seraphim having a physical form?

I have heard rumblings that this may be the case yes, especially for the current cycles of ascension that is happening right now,