Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-09-2014, 08:44 PM
AnandinBhisajKurma

Question Your Wings

I'm here to talk about your wings.

I've had a recent spiritual awakening. Meditation, eating habits shifting, huge weight loss, yoga, reiki attunement, increased feelings of purpose, increased energy and psychic awareness/activity, a calling to be a healer, and about 50 other minor symptoms that have been occurring all my life, but I won't go on a rant about that right now.

I'm here to ask incarnate angels about wings. I think I'm growing some, or have some.

I've been researching light workers, and it fits. All too well. I seem to fit best with incarnate angels, though I'm lead to believe I may be a shapeshifter, as I have attributes across the board.

This lead to me to the concept of energy wings, or astral wings, or something like this.

When viewing my energy body in meditation, originally to sever etheric cords of draining, I've noticed one shape that stays constant, and does not resonate with negativity like the others. Its planted firmly in my left shoulder blade.

I've had pain in this spot in my back for years. I have, on occasion, felt it under the right shoulder blade as well, but that pain is less persistent.

I'm just recently starting to access my universal energies, and do not have enough "perspective" while viewing my energy body to see a wing shape, though my severing meditation does not effect it, so I have stopped trying. I dont wanna clip my own wings on accident, either!

Now, about yours. Do you see them? What do they look like?

What do they feel like? Do they have a purpose? What is it?

Do you think I have wings? Why do I only see one wing? Am I fallen? Are they growing? Is it because I'm possibly a shapeshifter?

Thank you so much for your thoughts and your time.

Namaste.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Badbody6

lol so many questions in one go, Mine are large and wispy, they are a part of your spirit and permanent. Practice wrapping them around you when you need time alone so no one will disturb you.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:34 AM
Ezisme

Heya :)
I don't feel you are fallen - we are all made of the light and since you purposely choose to work with the light this will be so.
I totally get your inquisitive energy!!! They love having people on board that are keen to learn and work on behalf of the light. Even so, understand that divine timing is different from our timing here on Earth. You will be shown what you are meant to see WHEN you are meant to see/feel it. Don't feel concerned or inadequate because you don't have all the answers at once, its ok my lovely friend, they will come to you.
I turn 32 next week and I have been at this stuff for more than half my life. I've only started having profound answers of any kind in the last couple of years. I just have to trust that this was how it was meant to be, and it is the same for you. To answer your other question - I have been many things over MANY lives. Crows are one of my Earthly guardians so my wings are feathered with a black sheen when I need the protection (daily life) then change to white when I am channeling, etc in sacred space.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
Hey

I see myself as someone with wings its not because i was an angel but its just how i see myself a being of white light with wings, who shines their light to others

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 13-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Ascender
If that is what you are your wings will manifest fully when you connect to your soul. Not that you are disconnected now but more like the soul is asleep. It will wake up when you are ready to connect to its energy.
Old 13-02-2015, 10:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey, I recently had a vivid daydream about having wings. They were huge, white and beautiful.

For the last 3 months or so I've been feeling pressure like someone is holding their hand at my left shoulder blade and I always have cramps in my right shoulder blade. I also get a pins and needle feeling all the time. I believe these are my wings. When I'm feeling down I close myself in them or when I'm cuddling my kids. I love them. I use them to comfort.

Its very special xo
Old 18-03-2015, 09:49 PM
The Great Balancer

Does anyone know how to physically manifest the wings? Has anyone tried?
Old 28-03-2015, 02:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Balancer
Does anyone know how to physically manifest the wings? Has anyone tried?

There's no way you could physically manifest wings on your back... We are human beings with limits sadly.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 31-03-2015, 04:37 PM
Ascender

This is interesting. The last few months I've felt like I have wings. I imagine wrapping myself in them. I've been wondering what 'I am' lately and I asked my guides for a sign, I got a random email from Etsy and the subject was simply 'Earth Angel'. Is there any way I can find out what I am in that sense? Can anyone confirm it for me? It won't change anything but it would be nice to know where I fit I suppose.
Thank you :)
Old 31-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Pathfinder
Sometimes when I meditate I believe I feel wings . It is like a tingling feeling on my back & shoulders . Today I was meditating & tried to see if I could send energy to my wings . I ended up falling asleep though hehe but then I woke up because I felt like a 'whoosh' against my back ! I also like to picture wrapping myself with my wings as well .