Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Blue Cat

The actions of a light worker define them. An extreme example, would be a German fellow who had volunteered his time to work with the lepers in Calcutta. He was mentioned in a book that I read (not sure if I'm allowed to mention the book). The author was amazed that this gruff fellow was even here because as far as he could tell he wasn't a member of any religion, he was just there to help. When the author, began to learn from this gruff German fellow how to change the bandages of the lepers, one of them said, "namaste." He had never heard that term before. But it was explained to him that they honor the creator inside him. But it was his act of love that made them recognize it in him. Namaste
Old 10-11-2014, 12:19 AM
Blue Cat

Rewards Vs. Recognition

I am by no means a religious expert. I am pretty knowledgeable in the bible and protestant christianity. But I have been exposed to other religions through college and just asking others about their religion out of fasination.

One of the many many universal spiritual concepts that I have come across. Is that when you perform acts of kindness for someone in need, for the sake of the fact that it just needed to be done. You are rewarding yourself in the afterlife.

A lightworker would be surprised to be labeled a "lightworker". It takes someone else to see that fruit of their labor. They helped because the need was there. They would even feel awkward if a news crew wanted to interview them for the deed.

There is a danger, or a consequence. If someone performs acts of kindness for the sake of getting recognition in this world, then that is the only reward that they get. It is in the bible, but also in the teachings of Buddha (releasing attachments to this world, and therefore suffering), Wicca, the Tora, the Quaran.

I am not saying that people are evil for wanting the recognition for good deeds. That is not even realistic. God/The Universe/Brahman/The Source, is nurturing and does not give up on your growth as a lightworker/Agape practitioner/searcher for enlightenment.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:21 PM
Badbody6

Hi, your intuition will always tell you the truth, but remember as lightworkers we are in a human body and always subject to experiences.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Knower
You may want to read THE JESHUA CHANNELINGS: Christ consciousness in a new era by Pamela Kribbe. It explains clearly what the characteristics of a lightworker are, why they feel the need to help humanity and the stages that lightworkers go through. I never considered myself to be a lightworker until I read the book. Basically, a lightworker is different from others in they have a long relationship with humanity and not always as a human. They are now, and have been for a log time, reincarnating as a human as they feel they owe it to humanity to help bring them back to the light after contributing to pull them/us down into the dark for such a long time.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless

Wow. Thank you for posting the link! As I read it, I recalled reading it many years ago. I agree that it's interesting.

Metatron is tough to channel. For the genuine Metatron channelers, it's easy to trip over the technical, time and event issues. (I'm taking some heat here for my belief that not all who claim to channel are actually channeling.)
Old 11-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Ezisme

Hey Skye
Never silly to ask as one way or another you still got your answer :)
Its all about intuition/feeling the truth because if you are relying on external projections they more often than not tend to be misleading. You had a bad vibe about this person and it is a sign that they are not meant to be someone that you work with. This doesn't always mean that they are 'bad' as such, simply that they may have their own things to learn and cannot be of assistance to you on your path. In saying that, yes - some people give the appearance of a 'light-worker' or related label, but have a energy vampire nature. If you feel drained for no reason, have headaches when they contact you or related symptoms it is possible that this is the case and you need to cleanse your energy and work at guarding yourself from their effects.
Hope that helped. :)
Old 04-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Feathers

If someone says they are of light, but you feel their energy is different, then the best you can do is leave them to their journey. We have to stop judging others and work on our own paths. You cannot change others you can only light your own way and hope that light helps others to see.....my thoughts... feathers
Old 23-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Master
The light body is also known as the illusory body in Buddhism. It is achieved after someone has opened all of there chakras.

It truly is light that radiates from them. The light effects all those around them. Hitting and removing obstructions. Sometimes the light hitting on others obstructions can be to much and can cause issues for those around a being of light.

Someone will know if they are light :) it is a very advanced stage. It is truly the beginning of spirtuality if you ask me. Many things and siddhis are possible once the light body is realized.

Hope this helps.
Old 23-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Master
Here is a question and answer of me and my guru talking about the process of going light.

Hi Tom,

Happy to chat with you...

You have talked about how people can transmit light. What does that mean?

I tend to say transmit, but I more sort of mean that the light (beyond energy) flow through. After the seven main chakra all open, they then begin to kind of integrate into more of a unified field. That unified field is often also called the beginning of the "light body". In mystical Christianity, it would be called the realization of the soul. In buddhism, it is the realization of "emptiness of self". I also sometimes call it beginning to perceive beyond local body-mind.

Are there any prerequisites for someone to be able to do so? i.e. open chakras, etc..

There are not really prerequisites, but there is always the balancing component in the energy body. Kind of like two sides of the same coin. Hence, a light body is like a refined chakra body, this is also why traditions like in taoism describe the process as refining energy to higher levels.

Are there any references in the various religions?

Yes, as with the examples above, there are many. While they do not all necessarily describe the same thing, they all do sort of head in same direction (just with different words).

Once one is able to do this, is it's continuation dependent on the guru?

A true guru is more like someone who helps opens the door, or puts a crack in the local body-mind "wall". Realizing the "light" is to "know" that the wall was never really there. Ones view was just obstructed...

Once one starts to "transmit light" many have reported having dreams or that they can feel it flowing from them. Is this a common experience?

Everything that is "experienced" happens at both a conscious and subconscious level. Things are also happening at infinitely deeper levels than what are normally noticed. When we sleep, one often drops down into the subconscious aspects. So when we start to radiate "light" it is common to first notice it in a dream (or subconsciously) before the clarity is such that we notice it at a normal conscious level.

I have heard that there is a male energy and a female energy to the light. Can you explain what that means?

Light itself is neither male or female, but all energy or light has both transmission and reception. Like polarities, transmission is often translated at a human mind level as male, and reception as female. While our perceived physical form may be either male or female, at deeper levels in consciousness (or at the soul level) we are all both male and female

When working with the energy or light. Does it help with removing ones obstructions or helping with the removing of others obstructions?

When one works with energy or light, rather than feeling or noticing the flow, they are actually noticing the flow sort of "hitting" issues and obstructions. That hitting brings issues and fears into the conscious mind so that they can potentially be faced and let go (or dropped). At higher levels, one also radiates that energy/light which can "hit" their issue and fears.

But, the important part is actually letting things go, otherwise that increased flow can lead to some headaches

As one starts upon the path there seems to be a progression of the male and female energies towards union, of realization that there is only light. Can you go into more detail on the male (transmission) and female (reception) attributes?

Light can be a tough word to use/define. Often people confuse it with visible concepts of light in mind, it may be better to say that as one breaks beyond the perception of local body-mind, they first hits sort of a "universal human" layer. This is also sometimes called realizing the "soul" or sometimes "emptiness of self". At this "light level", one can begin to differentiate both male and female energies/components. All form/energy has sort of two polarities... transmission and reception. Most commonly transmission is associated with male and reception & return (or creation) with female. At that "level" we are both male and female (or neither), but we tend to lean more one direction or another which leads to our manifest physical forms.

Can you explain what happens, what it may feel like when working with the transmission and reception attributes of the light?

When working with someone at a light transmission level, it is kind of like overlapping concentric circles with an energy/light loop created at the "form" layer. Light and energy flow, but often at a level of mind beyond most peoples conscious perception. Hence it can feel like flowing energy, tingles or vibrations in the body. Some people also often naturally translate the flows in their mind into visual aspects. Early on this may be like bright lights, but with greater discrimination one can actually see and feel sort mental translations of the perceived energy bodies. The greater the trust and intimacy, the greater the perceived intimacy of the imagery. Often the dropping of these mental barriers can be seen in shifts in the clothing of the other party.

Would you classify this as a tantric practice?

You could definitely call the male-female loop a tantric practice as the mind often translates it into it at an energy level. But, in the purest sense of the word, it is more of a hybrid process. Tantric usually means "energy" practice, the loop that you are asking about is more of a "draw" with a return, rather than the direct sharing of energy with something like Shaktipat.

Last edited by jonesboy : 23-04-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 24-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Bramble

I've been told many times that I am a lightworker but I am really struggling with this! And this is because I totally agree with what you have said before. My mission on this planet is clearly to spread love. I have been here many times and it seems that in this life my ability to do this has developed much further than I have ever imagined. The last 3 years have been a roller coaster journey, this year alone has presented so many challenges, so much learning, so much insight. Being extremely introvert certainly puts a barrier to going out of my way to help people. Trust and confidence are real issues for me. The Angels keep telling me confidence confidence confidence, and I know 100% that I can trust them to support me. I get the feeling that once I sort out this trust issue everything else will fall into place, and I will be able to do what I am here to do.
Love
Bramble