Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-08-2014, 10:14 PM
SkyeSpitfire

Genuine Lightworkers

I was curious to know your thoughts about determining a real lightworker from, say, someone who merely comes across as kind and helpful purely for show?

I met someone once who had all the 'qualities' of a Lightworker (she would go out of her way to prove what a 'good' person she believed she was) but from the get-go I had a bad feeling about her. As time went on, it transpired she wasn't what she appeared on the outside.

Anyone can call themselves a Lightworker but this doesn't mean they truly are. Also, from my experience, a Lightworker can also be someone who appears 'dark' but in reality they have entered the darkness in order to battle it.

I guess it may seem a silly question because maybe the only answer is by following your intuition..
Old 11-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account

There are a lot that claim to be Lightworkers.. a lot of these tend to deceive people. And then there are those Lightworkers who are unconscious and in the dark as you say and are totally unaware to what they're here to do.

But you've already given yourself the answer. You got a bad vibe from this lady which means her vibration was not up to scratch and she was putting on a show.

People who use the term 'Lightworker' to reinforce a sense of self are not likely to be legitimate.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
Skye I would agree with you in regards to the silliness of the question.
How would you see the one who questions someone else attempt to serve?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:49 AM
SkyeSpitfire

Easily, Rah Nam. If the attempt was marred by deceit, dishonesty, treachery and the like, then I think I'm well within my rights to question how others themselves would differentiate between knowing the real thing and the false thing.

That's providing I understood your question correctly because it didn't really make sense. Unless you want to rephrase it.

My alluding to it being 'silly' was more directed towards myself as I can only use my intuition; however, I'm clueless as to what others use to make the distinction.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Master

I'm not exactly sure what a lightworker is either. The closest definition I can come up with is from Orin, channeled by Sanaya Roman. He calls himself a Being of Light. Her book, Soul Love, explains who and what he is and how to share in the Light - pretty amazing reading.

I posted this in the channeled section today. I ran across it in my bookmarks - don't know where I got it from - maybe someone here, but I just read it - and it seems to fit here. I found it full of loving energy - it felt really good. It is from about 1995 or 1996, and some of it has come to pass, and some didn't, but got a lot out of it.

http://world.std.com/~snet/metatron.htm

Metatron on the Ascension - as I understand it, Metatron is like the King of the Angels.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Experiencer
What matters mostly to me in the definition is that you have to have not only a sense of service but that you also have a clear sense within you about why you are doing what you do. This mostly manifests as a desire for 'a better world' and indeed even an ingrained notion that such a better world is possible, but you do not always necessarily know how to work towards it.

Most drives and urges within a person are egoic. The sense of mission however, feels more like it is "in your blood"

Many are lost and wandering even now. But sooner or later for all lightworkers their mission and purpose will become clear.

At the very least, when considering yourself a lightworker, it is essential that you continuously, relentlessly work on self awareness with an aim toward continuous personal improvement. A lightworker never considers theirself as a finished product.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Megamedes

As well as light can blind you so can darkness enlighten you.

Lightworking is about lightening the world not bring light into it. Light is a force of both life and destruction and it dances on a thin line. Without darkness it cannot balance. Light is the force of good and evil (read duality), darkness is something that balances duality; the way sound without silence is just noise. I have to say that just because you do not agree with her reasons or way of helping others does not mean what she does is not lightworking. I once helped one by completely wrapping her in dark energy while she slept; this did amazing things that no amount of light energy could have done.
Old 14-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Yeah. You pretty much answered your own question. It all comes down to intuition. I have met some and thought, "POSER!" and I have met others and thought, "That's the real deal right there."
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 14-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
As well as light can blind you so can darkness enlighten you.

Lightworking is about lightening the world not bring light into it. Light is a force of both life and destruction and it dances on a thin line. Without darkness it cannot balance. Light is the force of good and evil (read duality), darkness is something that balances duality; the way sound without silence is just noise. I have to say that just because you do not agree with her reasons or way of helping others does not mean what she does is not lightworking. I once helped one by completely wrapping her in dark energy while she slept; this did amazing things that no amount of light energy could have done.

For starters..........Lightworking IS about bring light to the world. Thats what lightworkers are. Beacons of light. And secondly, wrapping someone in dark energy while they sleep doesn't help them at all.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 14-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
For starters..........Lightworking IS about bring light to the world. Thats what lightworkers are. Beacons of light.

Shine upon the path that is unlit; close the drapes from the light that blinds you. To me it is all about balance which comes from a point of being unconditional in ones expression. I have that in me, though these days it seem to shine less than it once did, yet brighter than it ever did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
And secondly, wrapping someone in dark energy while they sleep doesn't help them at all.

On this I like to differ for one simple reason and that is: it helped