Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-04-2014, 02:29 AM
iZ2

Has anyone noticed a missing Minute in there day?

Hello,
I have several events I want to talk about here on this forum, so I might as well start here.
This is something that is hard to notice. So I think it mostly goes unnoticed.
Not to long ago, maybe a year, I looked at the time on my phone. It was 11:10, so of course I looked away and looked back a couple second later to catch 11:11. But it wasn’t 11:11 I saw, it was 11:12. I know in my mind that I only turn my head for an instant. I know this is only a minute, but this was when I first noticed missing time happening to me. After thinking about this I am coming to a conclusion, that we can be taken out of time, and then place back to When we were taken from. I feel that mostly, all of this lines up, so we don’t see anything different. I am also thinking that once we are removed from this Timeline, and we could be there for, who knows how long, because we are taken out of our time.

I would like to know if anyone else has caught this happening to them.
I hope you understands what I am trying to say. Things like this can be challenging for me to write about.

Thank you for Your Time.
Peace for everyone
Old 22-04-2014, 06:38 AM
Master
I notice time skips a lot. Not only do minutes disappear, they also appear. Generally I notice more like 10 or 20 minutes, as single minutes are harder to catch.

A lot of time it is difficult to tell if you just got distracted, misread the time, had a mini stroke, have a faulty memory, if time really did jump, or if you jumped to a parallel timeline. Generally if you are only noticing time appearing or disappearing (not both), then there is some some fairly 'normal' explanation. I and my friends have noticed that time skips are far more common if you are doing things in other dimensions or out of body (commonly though not always at those exact times).

Last edited by wstein : 22-04-2014 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Experiencer
This is very interesting. I hope you get more responses.
I wanna know more lol
Old 14-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZ2
Hello,
I have several events I want to talk about here on this forum, so I might as well start here.
This is something that is hard to notice. So I think it mostly goes unnoticed.
Not to long ago, maybe a year, I looked at the time on my phone. It was 11:10, so of course I looked away and looked back a couple second later to catch 11:11. But it wasn’t 11:11 I saw, it was 11:12. I know in my mind that I only turn my head for an instant. I know this is only a minute, but this was when I first noticed missing time happening to me. After thinking about this I am coming to a conclusion, that we can be taken out of time, and then place back to When we were taken from. I feel that mostly, all of this lines up, so we don’t see anything different. I am also thinking that once we are removed from this Timeline, and we could be there for, who knows how long, because we are taken out of our time.

I would like to know if anyone else has caught this happening to them.
I hope you understands what I am trying to say. Things like this can be challenging for me to write about.

Thank you for Your Time.
Peace for everyone
I noticed losing three, one-two minute, episodes two days ago. I was working as traffic queue manager. I was watching and logging the times carefully (minutes and seconds) for each transition, and queue lengths. Normally a transition lasts one-two minutes. But now and again I noticed a lapse of unaccounted minutes.

It is a weird feeling when I cannot account for the lapse. Cars are moving either one direction or the other, and the queuing is progressive. In each lapse of time I did not notice anything that could account for one-two minute lapses (that is quite a lot cars to pass me), but I noticed no gaps in my observations.
Old 19-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Ivy

Time is a man made structure. Surely it is natural to lose track of time. people de focus all the time, and come around to realise that they've not been focussed for a few minutes.

I would find it more strange that someone was focussing on time so much.
Old 19-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Badger1777

I was ill fairly recently. At the climax of my illness, I collapsed unconscious and got a little bit close to death.

I'm still here thankfully But over the two to three weeks that followed, I lost several chunks of time, and gained a few. In fact time meant pretty much nothing because it seemed to be jumping around all over. Also I was remembering things that apparently didn't happen, and had no knowledge of things that apparently did. All this while conscious and alert by the way.

It turns out though, the explanation is pretty mundane in my case. It turns out the painkillers the hospital put me on were opium based.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I haven't noticed it myself but it is an interesting subject. I will pay more attention to the clock now..

But as others have said our brain tends to process time differently to a clock.. it can speed up or slow down, ect. It's hard really to know whether something is actually going on with time itself or whether it's in your head.

I would like to see someone set up some sort of experiment to investigate into this further. So that we can distinguish better between these two things.
Old 19-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I haven't noticed it myself but it is an interesting subject. I will pay more attention to the clock now..
Be a bit careful about that. Several 'more advanced' people I know have clocks that loose and gain chunks of time too. This can be minutes, hours, or days. One would think that two atomic clocks on a table side by side ought to at least be on the same hour. It's not the case. As time becomes slippery for you, the things around you that reflect time also experience the same effect.

[advanced] It is possible to sense when the jumps occur. They don't occur all in an instant, more like they ripple through. Oddly they pass through at an observable speed so it's possible to watch them.
Old 20-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Be a bit careful about that. Several 'more advanced' people I know have clocks that loose and gain chunks of time too. This can be minutes, hours, or days. One would think that two atomic clocks on a table side by side ought to at least be on the same hour. It's not the case. As time becomes slippery for you, the things around you that reflect time also experience the same effect.

[advanced] It is possible to sense when the jumps occur. They don't occur all in an instant, more like they ripple through. Oddly they pass through at an observable speed so it's possible to watch them.

What do you think causes this?
What happens to the person experiencing it?
Does everyone experience it or just the people who notice it?
Old 20-06-2014, 05:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
What do you think causes this?
What happens to the person experiencing it?
Does everyone experience it or just the people who notice it?
Its seems to be related to going off plane. Does not seem to matter if you go OBE, expand your awareness, channel distant beings. Somehow not being full time within the Earth plane seems to trigger this in general. I'm not sure why it happens at other times too.

Well if time jumps you just notice that the amount of time does not add up for all the events that occurred during the same period. With some experience one can usually pin it down to between/during which event(s) it happened.

I'm pretty sure it happens for everyone though most people are not aware enough to notice. Even for those aware, it not always possible to verify as remembering all the little events during a time period is not easy if you are busy or distracted. When I am with others who experience this phenomena, we generally agree on when and how much time was gained/lost.

If you happen to catch it in progress, everything around you changes slightly (about as much as you would expect for the amount of time). Generally it sweeps through your field of view at a steady pace. The wave of change is generally nearly planer (flat) though there are little ripples in it.