Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Shade

Not an Earth Angel, but different.

PsychoPomp, Reaper, Shinigami, Death God, Soul Reaper, Shade, Grim Reaper, Angel of Death, Grim Angel, Angelic Reaper - all are the same synonyms. I frequently use the nickname "Shade" to identify myself rather than any of the others because of the fear it can instill within the kiddos. And I do not like to scare kiddos especially. Kiddos are sweet.

But I came to this host/body on purpose. The baby was clinically dead during the third trimester whence it's possible for a spirit to "step-in" so to speak. For some odd reason whence I cannot fathom, its usually only during the third trimester unless someone is a Celestial or something.

So I guess I kind of do and do not fall into that realm of thinking. *shrug*
Old 21-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Shade

Oh. just saw the stickie on copy/pasting. The first paragraph was copied from my own journal on the ipad app Notebook, or as it just shows up on my desktop, Notes.
Old 24-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Knower
Very Interesting, what type of work do you do as a shade? I would love to hear your story.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 24-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Shade

Leading spirits to the Light Path mainly.
Umm... Teaching the younger generation of Shades the ins and outs of their job.
Harvesting the Records...

Upper Management such as myself works with arranging and sorting the Life Records into the Akashic.....
Lots of things. I could go into vast detail, but it might get ..... confusing.
Old 24-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Shade

On off-times, we patrol the Astral as "Astral Police" along with the new youngsters and deal with demons that leak through the Veils.

A DeathScythe is not just for show, ya know....
It has special properties within the Death Iron that not only allows us to collect Records and sever the ties holding a Soul to the flesh body....
We can attack and defend with it.
The only thing a DS can't cut through is another DS.

But that aside, we take our jobs very seriously.
Old 17-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Labels, labels, labels!
I am sorry but this is so fantastical. Sounds like angst-born spiritualist jibber-jabber.
In the higher planes we do not use silly names to identify ourselves. It's not a concern. We simply are. I mean, really... Death God, Angelic Reaper? What a mockery!
Old 21-04-2014, 04:30 PM
KevinAdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
Labels, labels, labels!
I am sorry but this is so fantastical. Sounds like angst-born spiritualist jibber-jabber.
In the higher planes we do not use silly names to identify ourselves. It's not a concern. We simply are. I mean, really... Death God, Angelic Reaper? What a mockery!

I completely agree. Anyone using these terms is not in any way "Upper Management." They're still playing in the sandbox and need to feel important.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Master
A perspective on the Angelic, which I had come to, also.

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

Which sheds new light on the parable of the "Good Shepherd", by Jesus, in the scriptures.
Might want to highlight the text on the web page for easier reading.

This is about your true nature, origin, and actual situation.

Apart from, "the illusion".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Be that as it may, labels are ultimately just different ways of looking at the same thing. The same thing that we are unable to completely comprehend in human form. Labels have their function just as everything does. The problems that arise with the use of labels do so as the result of an over-identification with them. If the OP says she's a Shade then she is. It's all psychological at the end of the day anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
Labels, labels, labels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinAdam
I completely agree. Anyone using these terms is not in any way "Upper Management." They're still playing in the sandbox and need to feel important.
Old 14-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Ascender
What, you think shinigami are incapable of communicating with us on this plane of existence?
I knew a guy who was a demon for crying out loud. Me? I'm a Shadow Walker. One foot in this world, one foot in the Otherworld.
People exist as these beings. To deny their existance is kinda rude.