Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 24-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Experiencer

i'm sick of living in the present ad infinitum I can't time travel but i can live everything again as the present, ad infinitum ... crazy
Old 24-04-2013, 07:25 PM
TThor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No I don't think there is such thing as time travel, there isn't things still happening in the so called past or dreamt future, there is only here, now, everything is happening now.

I agree. Time travel presents an unsolvable problem: causality. It is an unsolvable loop.

I believe though that we can visit the past, and the future, but as if we were watching a 3-D movie; i.e. without being able to interact.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:26 PM
TThor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Templar
i'm sick of living in the present ad infinitum I can't time travel but i can live everything again as the present, ad infinitum ... crazy

Totally crazy
Old 25-04-2013, 01:38 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

CrystalSong - Wow, thank you for all that information! Very interesting, and thank you for clarifying a lot of things up haha. :)

When I said I'm interested that you 'believe' you can time travel, I wasn't trying to doubt you or anything like that. I'm sure you really can do it and that it's not a belief but a solid fact. But personally, I don't believe anything that I haven't done myself.
Sorry that I wasn't clear on that, I'll try to be more clearer next time.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TThor
I agree. Time travel presents an unsolvable problem: causality. It is an unsolvable loop.

I believe though that we can visit the past, and the future, but as if we were watching a 3-D movie; i.e. without being able to interact.

According to Pleiadians they all came from the Future. I don't know how they do that but certainly they managed somehow. I think Time multiplies itself like a fractal repeating the same pattern till Infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuRNcRZemE

Old 25-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
CrystalSong - Wow, thank you for all that information! Very interesting, and thank you for clarifying a lot of things up haha. :)

When I said I'm interested that you 'believe' you can time travel, I wasn't trying to doubt you or anything like that. I'm sure you really can do it and that it's not a belief but a solid fact. But personally, I don't believe anything that I haven't done myself.
Sorry that I wasn't clear on that, I'll try to be more clearer next time.

Actually I'm like you, and tend to need convincing evidence before I'll willingly change a thought paradigm. Definitely had to travel before I believed it was possible, much less possible for me. lol
Bottom line is if I can do it you can too.
Old 25-04-2013, 04:00 PM
ElenaR

actually you can interact with it, and change it.
I know a friend of mine had a projection and he went back 20 years, just after his son was born. He was in his old house and looking into the crib, when the real 'he' at that time propped himself up on the bed to look directly at him. The spirit 'he' was scared since he did not at the time realize what was happenning, so he took off, thru the door to hide, and eventually popped back into this current body. He actually remembers that day happenning back then and recalls seeing a white spirit like being looking into his son's crib. He said it did change things because it made him believe somehow his son was special and pay attention to him as he grew up. The projection was spontaneous though, he was not trying to make it happen.
Casualty is only an issue if you do not believe in the multi-verse or string theory. If you believe in either of those, there is no casualty, since each change is a new version.
I do also believe that as the observer, it can become your current reality if you change it(the observer effect experiment).
Others have done it, I am hoping I too can figure out how to do this. So, if anyone can figure out how to consciously make it happen, I'd love to hear from you!
Old 25-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Guide
Time travel exists and people do it every day. However, movies have romanticized the idea of time travel, to the point that it's a tool, for the means to and end. The "I don't like a certain aspect of my life, so I have to go back and change it" ideology.

If you look at yourself, and see any moment that you have imagined being in a different time or place, you have time traveled. Take for example a certain smell that triggers a well of emotions. We've all been there. For me certain smells, take me right back to my childhood. It's like I'm "there" and never grew up.

For what it's worth...
Old 25-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

its possible to change personal events, im doing that atm - the presence of Satan has a degree of changeability
Old 27-04-2013, 05:26 PM
vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I would say they have also but only people resonating at their frequency are able to interact with them, therefore the majority of humans ever-busy in 9 to 5 and busy work and TV watching aren't aware of them.
I feel confidant with this as I'm able to go back in time as we would say it from a linear perspective (all time and space is in the moment of NOW however) When I travel to other places/times it is rare that a person perceives me among them, but there are those who do - they are the aware ones, the healers/shaman/holy men and women of that culture. There is generally a nod or look passed as a greeting or acknowledgement that "I am aware of you here". At least one I've met has then come 'forward' into my world/timeline to visit it. This form of travel is on the etheric/spirit level.

If you are referring to the body moving also as in the movie 'Back to the Future', then I would presume this is possible in time also for humans and already is for some other beings of the universe. Much of what was pure fantasy in the original star trek episodes has already come into being now. Human tend to make physical reality of whatever they can envision sooner or later.

I feel you may be astral traveling w/wonderful control...how long have you
been able to do this?