Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator
I have never encountered an Elemental (that I was fully aware was one at the time) But I once did encounter a "fey-like" Being on the Astral. I have no idea whether this creature was an Elemental or not...so with that said I can't help with any definite personal instances.

But I did a lot of reading about these kinds of things way back (in the early 80's) and read some books by Dion Fortune (British Occultist 1891-1946) -about her encounters with them. If you read any of her books you will probably be struck with her powerful common-sense, though now her writings can sound a little dated, (as they were written in the 1920's -30's) But the core of her works I feel are still valid and can give a lot of help. I haven't read her works for a very long time so have forgotten a lot, but believe she had at one time -a relationship with an Elemental (?) This was a bit hushed-up, and not perfectly clear. However she did write about Elementals in many of her works. (I have forgotten exactly which books she wrote about them in. But maybe you could investigate this?)
I seem to recall that an Elemental, not being of the Human evolution at all, though may be perfectly charming and interesting, etc, cannot possibly understand human needs, spiritual, emotional, or otherwise. And that it is inadvisable to form relationships with them as "equals"...we must appreciate them for what they are but we are so vastly different, that we can be led a bit down a blind alley by following an Elemental.
It's a Magician's/Occultist's usual way to respect these Beings and love them for what they are, but if associating with them, or having them work alongside a human, to have them under full control at all times.
Well that's what I gleaned from those old writings.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Now as I was saying sorry to get off the point three nights ago I became lucid and she was almost spooning with me. I was a little thrown back honestly but I tried to be nice about it and I said "oh hi!" she smiled and after a few seconds she said to me "wait here." Around this time she started changing her appearance into a short-haired black woman. I didn't know what to expect my senses weren't at their strongest at the time, I thought it was some type of distortion or something. Well she sat back down and looked at me smiling for a split second and then got this incredibly mean angry look on her face. I could almost see fire in her eyes. She said "BURN YOU N!" I forced myself to wake up because I didn't like the look she was giving me as she said N, not the letter but the beginning of a word beginning with the letter N. I personally think she was going to call me a N-word lover as to say "Burn you N-word lover." Just to clarify I am not racist at all so I was incredibly thrown back from this as well.

This sounds to me like she was trying to show you her past life as part of the KKK. If it was not a calm expression then maybe it is because her own thought about that life has not settled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom
I ave never thought of elementals being dangerous, other than fire being dangerous in the sense that it can burn, that sort of thing. I think of elementals as being part of nature and earth spirits. I have always thought of those as being "nice" or helpful energies that are around us. I find it strange that she responded to the question as it being "cool", as I would think an elemental would be taking their position more sophisticated or more responsibly, as they are an important part in our world.

The elemental kingdoms is a very diverse world. As diverse if not more than the nature of Earth. Some energies are calm and collected while others are chaotic and almost overwhelming. But if you love what you are, is the response it being very cool not a good one to use (I would use the same or a similar one). And as I think you know some of the elemental beings are tricksters not taking everything that serious And as far as I understand is that an elemental being is an elemental energy taking form or a being born out of an elemental energy or the union of more energies or born/transformed by an elemental being. Hope those thoughts made sense I also think that some elemental beings when becoming very expanded becomes energy flows (or can be seen as so). I remember a lucid dream where I talked with a spirit/flow introducing herself as Kharma after I had seen her first separate her energy flow from the cosmic flow around Earth to then take form as a girl.

Quote:
Now she hasn't tried to have sex with me but long ago when I was getting attacked by darker entities they used to try it and I eventually got to the point where I told them "sorry, I no longer believe in pre-marital sex" and they would get extremely angry and furious with me. After they realized I wouldn't change my stance then they changed from tempting me to solely attacking and harrassing me. I am just questioning if this isn't all the same spirit/Elemental/girl.

A thought hit me that she might have been part of the spirits that in the start messed with you probably on the request of that god you have talked about and when you said sorry to the god and things calmed down she just changed perception. First I would have written something about succubus' but then I thought that maybe her advances is an expression of an imbalance in her and she does not know how else to express it.

Whether elementals are demons or not is up to one's definition of what a demon is. I read in a book about fairies that the Greek word daemon was though of as a personification of human emotions or simply the human spirit. I have also heard that daemon spirits are nature spirits that could be both malevolent or benevolent depending on the circumstances. So the versions of what a demon is variates from one's definition. What one have to remember is that the fear of the unknown sometimes dictates how the story is told.

I believe in the Otherkin theory which resonates very well with me which I found after my awakening came with the belief of me being an elemental. Later on I have had readings agreeing with that. Elementals in essence is no different than others (we are all one in essence, at least according to the theory of Oneness), it really all depends on what state you catch them in. Any being in an unstable state can be quite dangerous. For myself I originate from a world that is far more chaotic/free than this human world and that at times takes a great toll on me. Like it is harder than it should be to breathe.

As far as "afterlife" states, I believe we have our complete consciousness in which our thoughts reflect and that the collective consciousness is a place where it never leaves. What might can be prevented is that this part of ourselves we have in the human body, the conscious thought reflecting in our complete consciousness, one way or another gets stuck after the death of the physical body. I know that might have been a bad explanation, but my head can't get the words out in the order I wish them to come so hope they made some kind of sense.

If it is; you are also welcome to send the elemental girl my way to visit my dreams to see if I pick up anything useful.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Master
Well things took a turn two nights ago. We flew into the astral planes together as we always do holding onto each other. About half way in our flight she starts to try and have astral sex with me. We land and she is practically astral raping me, not that I was fighting back or anything but I am sure she knows I didn't intend on or want to have astral sex. So anyways after we land a few seconds later she said "here we are having astral sex." Not that we were having full blown astral sex or anything, but it was teetering onto it being astral sex.

I don't know honestly like at first I thought it was just some astral distortion in my lower area, sometimes the energy feels weird so I didn't stop it right away. But once we landed it was clear to me that what was going on was her basically forcing herself on me and the beginning stages of astral sex. The way she said "here we are having astral sex" just made my stomach turn into knots. Of course she looked very attractive and everything but the way she said it just sounded so gross to me for some reason. I immediately pushed her off of me and said "I don't like the way you said that, stop it now!" She got this extremely angry look on her face and said "if you don't do this I am going to make your life a living Hell!" Well after she said that I started screaming back at her "screw you! I am not your puppet to manipulate" I told make all the threats she wants but I am never having astral sex with her. She turned her hand into some sort of liquid shooting device and the liquid burnt when it touched me. Now I am sure it was meant to hurt but for some reason I am very good at blocking out astral pain, so it tingles or stings at worst. We scuffled for a few minutes and then the projection ended.

Last night honestly wasn't too bad, I pretty much put her in her place and told her she has 2 strikes against her now. One more strike and I will never say another word to her and I will do everything in my power to banish her. I told her that her other option is we are friends but I will never have astral sex with her, I told her if she somehow tricks me in a non lucid dream into a wet dream I will hold her liable and it will be a strike. She didn't like it and she said something mean back to me but unfortunately I can't remember what she said, but I think she got the point. When I projected last night she grabbed onto me and then threw me straight up into the planes away from her and flew away. So I guess she just doesn't want to be around me now, which is fine with me. If she does acquire that last strike I am going to whip out the LBRP in full force and also revoke any authority my Higher-self has given her to interfere with me. This all started when I prayed to Anu and begged him to show me the truth about the after-life, spirits, E.T.s, things of that nature. I was re-reading a book by Robert Bruce last night and he said Negs often come around when he make those sorts of prayers because our Higher-self sees it as a huge learning experience and allows. Without a doubt I have learned a lot from this experience.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Niebla0007

LOL! Excuse me for giggling but I can't help but laugh at the part of getting raped and your fight which ensues.
Your lady spirit sounds like one of those mythical nymphs who can aquire a soul via marriage with a man -
which is not that much different from what the shamans say about soulstealers.
If she was an Elemental used in magic work before,
I don't think this is what she's wants from you
but rather an equal relationship and unity with you -
which sounds more like a daemon.
Daemons strike a deal/binding contract with humans to formalize a way of working with them.
I admire your will of resistance - which sure keeps you off most troubles.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator
Oh AE! You have GOT to wear a different aftershave! Try Brut.....
lol

No seriously, I feel your stance on not having astral sex with her is a wise move.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Of course she looked very attractive and everything but the way she said it just sounded so gross to me for some reason.

*nods* Attraction is not consent. You don't need to justify anything about why you refused her advances: your boundaries and your boundaries.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Seeker
Elementals can be dangerous, it depends on the entity. I did identify an air/water one that was from a swamp area that is very possessive. As in all the houses in the community around it have ghosts, not spirits, ghosts. Be careful but be strong and you will be fine. I'm a beginning student of elementals but just tread carefully would be my best advice. Some elementals just exist, are, etc. Some are beneficial, some are not. Just be careful.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
*nods* Attraction is not consent. You don't need to justify anything about why you refused her advances: your boundaries and your boundaries.

I agree. You have a right to choose your boundaries, and to expect understanding about this from friends, entities or anyone else.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Master
Well just a little update on things. Three nights ago I had a projection and a few lucid dreams and she appeared on all of them. In one of the lucid dreams she said "well you got what you want, so here I am." She was respecting my boundries for the most part. I told her she is not my slave if she doesn't want to be around then she can go her own way, just like I am not going to be her slave whether it be for sex or anything else. She did at one point ask me to be her boyfriend a week or two ago, but of course I said no that is not possible I am a Human and you are some form of spirit. She said "OK then can we be friends?" I agreed, this was awhile before all of the dramatic stuff started happening.

Well anyways in that lucid dream I ended up getting chased by an astral dog and got away from it and was climbing through a pickup truck with a bed on it to get on the other side of the fence and she yells "hurry up (my first and last name). I said I am trying to! The truck was difficult to get out of, well once I got out of it she had created a bike for herself and I told her to create one for me. Then I thought about her saying my full name like she was my mother or something and I laughed and said "haha at you saying my full name, come to think of it I wish I knew my real spiritual name."

She smiled and said this long name starting with the letter D that had a lot of hard sounding parts in it. I can't remember it unfortunately but I remember the name sounding very familiar to me. Then she said "David Somethingu has the gold!" She didn't say "somethingu" she said a last name that ended with gu it was like Wediagu or something like that. I know it wasn't exactly that but I woke up with it in my head but had a projection then and forgot it by the time the projection was over. I was going to google the name and see what she meant by he has the gold.

Well then two nights ago I had a lucid dream and was getting attacked in it by an invisible spirit. I am pretty sure it was her, it appears she is playing good cop bad cop or something. So when I woke up I told her never to do that again and I know it was her, I was speaking outloud wide awake but I know she can hear me because she has done things in projections/lucid dreams the following night that shown she could hear what I said while awake.

So then last night I had a few lucid dreams and a projection and she wouldn't even show herself to me. On one lucid dream I felt her grabbing my feet, I think spirits can learn a lot about us by grabbing our feet/hands or perhaps they drain us like that. But for some reason I always seem to have spirits touching my hands/feet during projections and lucid dreams and then they will appear and ask me a very personal question, which signals to me there is something going on when they touch my hands/feet. But anyways I was telling her to appear and she wouldn't, I flew into the planes by myself and it reminded me about how much not having a spirit take you to the good zones in the astral sucks. But like 4-5 months ago I would of given anything to be able to project on my own, so I am just going to embrace it and see where I can end up on my own. It appears she is mad and doesn't want anything to do with me now that I have revoked her rights against me and revoked all written/unwritten, known/unknown, heard/unheard agreements.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Master

i just finished reading your posts astral explorer....sounds very crazy!!
please keep us updated!
and be careful!!!!!