Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Simon Karlos

Thumbs up How To Send a Text Message Using a Ouija Board!

Step One: Buy a ouija board (if you don't already have one!).

Step Two: Make contact with the fairy kingdom, requesting the help of the Alphabet Fairies and the Number Fairies. (This step is super important! Once I had their help and this method worked for me, I ditched my early-edition 2012 i-phone!!!)

Step Three: Once you have the assistance of these special fairies (you can LURE fairies with candies, chocolates, milk and cookies, etc.), you ask them nicely to set up an energetic link between your ouija board and the person's phone in whom you want to text. (I know this sounds CRAZY, but bear with me, it really works!)

Step Four: Once you are confident that the connection has been made, you proceed to spell out the message that you want to send, using the planchette, and then you type S-E-N-D, and that's it!!! Now, if they are greedy fairies they may try to get you to give them some more goodies before they send the message to your friend's phone, but I wouldn't worry about this happening. After all, ONE COOKIE is usually enough to feed TWO DOZEN fairies! Good luck!

Edited by SF Staff
Old 24-03-2011, 01:54 PM
sruthy

how exactly would you call the fairies?
do they have phone numbers? ;)
Old 24-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Simon Karlos

Hehe! They might carry c-elf phones.
Old 24-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Summerland

Don't you think that the fairies have quite enough to do other than sending text messages for you? They have all of nature to attend to, seasons to help with, animals to protect, not to mention trying to undo all the pollution damages that we cause. How about giving them all the above mentioned goodies for all that they already do for you as a 'thank you' ?
Old 24-03-2011, 02:43 PM
sruthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Don't you think that the fairies have quite enough to do other than sending text messages for you? They have all of nature to attend to, seasons to help with, animals to protect, not to mention trying to undo all the pollution damages that we cause. How about giving them all the above mentioned goodies for all that they already do for you as a 'thank you' ?
hhahahahhahahaa... i like that reply...
Old 24-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
hhahahahhahahaa... i like that reply...

Well, struthy, I can't believe that if someone truly believes in the fairy folk that one would use them for sending 'text messages'. I have some mischievous fairies who live in my house and in my yard. Never would I ask such a thing of them! To me personally, it would be a very insulting thing to do. But, hey, that's just me.
Old 24-03-2011, 02:59 PM
sruthy

i live in a place that is more like a desert..i wish to see one..but i dont know how to..:(
Old 24-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
i live in a place that is more like a desert..i wish to see one..but i dont know how to..:(

Check out Amethyst fairy pictures. Too tired to look up for you. But there are a lot of fairy photos and they don't always appear as you have pictured them.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish

If I find someone who "uses fairies for text messaging" I'll be sure to have a good laugh, myself!
Old 24-03-2011, 03:11 PM
sruthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Check out Amethyst fairy pictures. Too tired to look up for you. But there are a lot of fairy photos and they don't always appear as you have pictured them.
i meant to see them in person.. interact with them and al.. oh,and elves too.