Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 28-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I fight all the bad gods in the universe and on earth. So I've dabblingin their realm for quite a long times already. So from my encounter experience and knowledge received and my mentors ( Jesus, Buddha Sakyamuni, God Jehovah......) teaching, I can get a better and deeper or that can meet the universal truth. What I tell is to convey my knowledge from the other side of the world to human so that human thinking can be broaden. Just to know that I don't force others to believe what I said but that are more true or nearer to the universal truth. Not only to certain single truth at that circumstance. You're still have a lot to learn , so I'm.

There's a phenomena, when I wrote wrongly, then my Goddess wife grandfather tells me what's not true. And all my friend Gods in the universe heaven also check on my saying. Do I think it's more reliable than other sources.

You're in disagreement with me because you think your reality is the only true one. And everyone else that doesn't agree with yours is wrong. At one point we believed the world is flat and that Earth was the center of the universe? If we all subscribed one individuals beliefs then we would still believe those things as true. We would be incapable of evolving physically and mentally with the thought that there is only one truth.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
You're in disagreement with me because you think your reality is the only true one. And everyone else that doesn't agree with yours is wrong. At one point we believed the world is flat and that Earth was the center of the universe? If we all subscribed one individuals beliefs then we would still believe those things as true. We would be incapable of evolving physically and mentally with the thought that there is only one truth.

That's not true. I don't disagree with Sky, Bluesky ...... As long he has saying in the right sense then I'll not debate with them. But you think that Ground language and logic is the same as you then I just tell you what is right. They've debate for few days but I don't argue with them. You're new here so I can talk to you and telling you to remember what's right and wrong. Don't be always agreed with someone who is seemed "too good" with his languages that's they're playing with what he can ---- language games.

That's why to believe the world or earth is flat or we will join to the ONE in the universe or heaven if we die, it's to remind me why I'm pointing to you. You're the age of my eldest son, so I tell you it's the same as an elderly to tell the younger generation. And I don't think everything I said should be followed by others either.

My Goddess wife grandfather tells me, it's hard for you to understand what I'm talking about. But I still like to see if you can have certain understanding of it.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
That's not true. I don't disagree with Sky, Bluesky ...... As long he has saying in the right sense then I'll not debate with them. But you think that Ground language and logic is the same as you then I just tell you what is right. They've debate for few days but I don't argue with them. You're new here so I can talk to you and telling you to remember what's right and wrong. Don't be always agreed with someone who is seemed "too good" with his languages that's they're playing with what he can ---- language games.

That's why to believe the world or earth is flat , it's to remind me why I'm pointing to you. You're the age of my eldest son, so I tell you it's the same as elderly to tell the younger generation. And I don't think everything I said should be followed by others.

My Goddess wife grandfather tells me, it's hard for you to understand what I'm talking about. But I still like to see if you can have certain understanding of it.

Now you have told me I'm wrong. Told me I'm new to the forum, I guess implying that is a statement to the amount of knowledge I hold. And referenced my age. Again implying a flaw as though age is a representation to whether or not I'm correct in my thought process.

Children are more enlightened than most adults that I encounter daily. They stay in the now they experience the world as it is, mostly untainted by what the adults will teach them to be "truth".

If Abraham hicks, Elkhart Tolle, Ram Dass or even the Dali Lama himself were to join the forum they would also be viewed to you as less intelligent and less correct? Because the are new? Digital status is another form of ego satisfaction.

Those figures all know the same including the ones you referenced to be your mentors, have all said the same and implied the same. That we are all one. We are all the same. Keep traveling this frame of mind and you will understand why I accept your view but do not make it my truth. Why and how I maintain love and forgiveness for even you while you're steadfast in trying to convince me that your perception is somehow more authentic than mine.

I've been on this planet and others countless times since when does my knowledge get summed up by a statistic on a webpage. Or by the age of my body? Yes I have much to learn as do you. But I'm open to learning more and trying to understand that which I do not already know or understand. Those who choose to only accept their own view of reality are not allowing theirseves to learn because their minds do not grasp acceptance to what is. And are focused on how they want now to be.

As I've said before when I notice a flaw in another it's really something out of balance in myself. In you I see incredible knowledge and the want to share that knowledge. And the lack of acceptance and understanding for others views. Which leads me to look at myself and add self acceptance to my list of things that need attention. Through you I have learned about myself. I thank you for your insight and perspective. It does not align with my truth and I accept that and therefore have no want or need to have you see mine.

I refuse to stroke your l ego or mine any further by contributing to a conversation that is leading either of us no where. Again much love for your sharing and knowledge. I wish you nothing but success and love for your future endeavors.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Now you have told me I'm wrong. Told me I'm new to the forum, I guess implying that is a statement to the amount of knowledge I hold. And referenced my age. Again implying a flaw as though age is a representation to whether or not I'm correct in my thought process.

Children are more enlightened than most adults that I encounter daily. They stay in the now they experience the world as it is, mostly untainted by what the adults will teach them to be "truth".

If Abraham hicks, Elkhart Tolle, Ram Dass or even the Dali Lama himself were to join the forum they would also be viewed to you as less intelligent and less correct? Because the are new? Digital status is another form of ego satisfaction.

Those figures all know the same including the ones you referenced to be your mentors, have all said the same and implied the same. That we are all one. We are all the same. Keep traveling this frame of mind and you will understand why I accept your view but do not make it my truth. Why and how I maintain love and forgiveness for even you while you're steadfast in trying to convince me that your perception is somehow more authentic than mine.

I've been on this planet and others countless times since when does my knowledge get summed up by a statistic on a webpage. Or by the age of my body? Yes I have much to learn as do you. But I'm open to learning more and trying to understand that which I do not already know or understand. Those who choose to only accept their own view of reality are not allowing theirseves to learn because their minds do not grasp acceptance to what is. And are focused on how they want now to be.

As I've said before when I notice a flaw in another it's really something out of balance in myself. In you I see incredible knowledge and the want to share that knowledge. And the lack of acceptance and understanding for others views. Which leads me to look at myself and add self acceptance to my list of things that need attention. Through you I have learned about myself. I thank you for your insight and perspective. It does not align with my truth and I accept that and therefore have no want or need to have you see mine.

I refuse to stroke your l ego or mine any further by contributing to a conversation that is leading either of us no where. Again much love for your sharing and knowledge. I wish you nothing but success and love for your future endeavors.

I agree to quit our conversation. But one thing I have to say, when I said my age and you age doesn't mean the real age only the experience and exposure to the realms. You can understand what I said if you know where Ground knowledge of Buddhism from. That's Dzogchen or Tibetan Buddhism. They're much different from the Buddhism philosophy of Buddha Sakyamuni teaching. And you get quite a lot of ideas from the Tibetan Buddhism also then you're not understand the different types of understanding of both Buddhism. That's most Westerners have learned.

So Good Luck and good day for you.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:14 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
I wouldn't call ideas 'external' ...

So you are just seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, touching and do not know what it is that you are seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, touching?

If you say so....

so you don't know even that?
Old 29-06-2017, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:
so you don't know even that?

I certainly know, and you know that I know but you like to get the last word
Old 29-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I certainly know, and you know that I know but you like to get the last word

If you know then answer my question:
So you are just seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, touching and do not know what it is that you are seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, touching?
Old 29-06-2017, 06:37 AM
Suspended
Quote:
If you know then answer my question:

What's the direct perception that you preaching here? That's what you've in your mind? Everyone can know that but some religion teaching about touching.......... And nothing new.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
What's the direct perception that you preaching here?
What? I am not preaching anything.

Quote:
That's what you've in your mind? Everyone can know that but some religion teaching about touching.......... And nothing new.
What? your expression does not evoke a consistent meaning.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
What? I am not preaching anything.

What? your expression does not evoke a consistent meaning.

If you can't answer my questions then why you repeat your saying or pointing to seeing, touching, smell..... You repeat what is my saying and you don't know what you're saying? This is a way to bewitch others or put a spell on others. RyanWind..., last time have done many times that type of evil doing to me. I remember, you do this the second time to me up to now. What do you want? ........ Be wise on doing good beneficial to other but be dull on doing evil on others. Did you ever heard this type of saying?