Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-05-2017, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink I keep seeing the number 1

I am currently trying to make a difficult decision and I feel stuck
And I keep seeing the numbers
11 , 21 ,31 ,41 ,51 ,61 , 71 , 81 ,91
It started 2 years ago and it only happens when I feel conflicted or stuck
Sincerely, I don't understand these signs
I keep asking for signs from the Universe though
Old 30-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihannns
My interpretation of this the message would be something like: "Each change begins and ends with the Self" or "Thou art with me" or "God is with me". Depending on your preferred perspective.

The reduction of the numbers you show: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1. The reduction is just adding all of the single digits so for example 21=2+1=3.

One I interpret as self/God. The 11 is a partnership between you and the spirit. The other numbers are 2) partnership; 3) joy; 4) order; 5) growth/expansion; 6) love (all relationships not just romance); 7) spiritual mystery; 8) structure; 9) completion. So the presence of a number followed by a one would be emphasis on transition betwen that number and the new reduction. And the One is reminding you of its presence during these changes in your life.

This may be a reminder to look within for your answers as you make changes. You are not alone even though it is natural to feel that way in these circumstances. Remember your relationship with spirit as you learn to trust yourself. Trust grows over time with practice. The relationship with spirit is the true power within.
Old 30-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
The spiritual path is the process of learning to decipher life via looking within. The "universe" provides signs 24/7. Every moment is a "sign." The spirit seeker's task is to learn inner-awakening techniques, so as to begin to see that for themselves.

Numbers are merely archetypes. 1 for example is the archetype of independence, individualism. A lot of new age beliefs misuse archetypes, and treat them as a fortune-telling device: "Today's number is 1, it's all about you, so do something special for yourself!" That's what you want to avoid when engaging in sign interpretation.
Old 30-05-2017, 09:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Bunny Have No Fear R6 Is Here

Avoid anxiety attacks. I keep hearing dead people--- ex john Lennon, Gerorge harrison, Greg Allman on the radio ---yet I do not let this strange-ness affect my life,

Go with the flow. Start looking for One{ one } in your life istead of #1.

If you do find one, then your have begun on a new pathway of discovery.

One is the loneliest number that you will ever do according to the rock and roll band 3 Dog Night.

Did you notice there is not one, #1, in my whole message above?

Hey why is this symbol # a number sign and a pound sign also. Is God messing with our minds? :--))

Since it is all one-- via gravitational connection ---it may be that you have tuned into God and most people no that God is #1. :--))

Who or what is #2? Each of is #2. Me and you, that is too, however, I do not own a bicycle built for two, and i'm guessing your real name is not Daisy. I could be wong but rarely am I wrong. :--))

r6---do you see that #6 only in this line of text? If you see only #6 in this line of text, then your doing better already ;--)

r6 again and r6 reads better than rsix, dont you think so?

Quote:

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 31-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I could be wong but rarely am I wrong. :--))

I could be wong but rarely am I wrong. :--))

So sayeth confuscicus from the East. East of the Missippi?

Ebuc

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman