Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-11-2014, 04:33 AM
Seeker
COMMUNING with the Divine: A Clairvoyants Guide to Angels, Archangels and the Spiritual Hierarchy

Is another excellent book on Angels and other Cosmic beings.
Old 20-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Ascender

yes some know for sure
Old 14-11-2015, 10:20 PM
Knower

I just find it remarkable almost everyone who's spiritual claims they are a earth angel. I feel like there's a lot of wishful thinking going on with this, people want to be an earth angel (because it makes them feel like they are special, unconsciously) and therefor they wishfully think they are a earth angel. Like I say, or better said, like I personally believe "Someone who's truly a earth angel, doesn't even has to need to want to be a earth angel so badly, simply because they merely focus on love for other people, they don't focus and attach value upon their image."

I'm sorry because I don't by any means want to insult anyone but frankly, I personally believe it's a ego thing. With that I mean, the urge (some) people have to endlessly state out to others that they are an 'earth angel' (or the same with 'being a indigo') I personally believe, that's nothing but a ego thing. It has to do with the need of wanting to be more special or higher spiritually developed than other people. Or at least thinking that they are highly spiritually developed, and therefor an earth angel or something like that. Everyone thinks of themself they are spiritually higher develeped than others, you can't say this of yourself because everyone thinks this of themself. I see it as wishful thinking, when we deeply want it, we can some times lose objectivity.

People have the (unconscious!) craving to be special, unconsciously everyone has that from nature. The need to out do eachother. Having something that others don't have, being more special, more developed or 'higher' than others. And the idea that they are a earth angel gives them that feeling. That's the reason why people like the idea that they are a earth angel or indigo, for instance. Because it gives them a special feeling about themselves.

This all goes unconsciously though! I don't believe people do this out of evilness or out of bad intentions, not at all! It's just that their personality, image about theirselves or confidence (and I once again say: unconsciously!) gets a unconscious boost out of the idea that they are an earth angel. The same includes for "being a indigo" people often think that they recognize theirselves in the symptoms, I personally believe in reality the feeling of being a indigo makes them feel special in a way/better about theirselves. These labels, unconsciously, upbursts people's confidence and image they have about theirselves. I don't have anything at all with all these labels, because that's how I look at it: labels people love to put on theirselves based on wishful thinking.
Old 16-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Just reaching out

I think that I may be one. I'm glad I found a hopefully supportive group of people to share with. Love and light.
Old 22-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder

I am an incarnated angel. Discovered it recently (by the awakening almost 2 months ago) That is amaizing there is that much of us! I hope we can help the earth! I am 18, how old are you?

Infinite love to you!
Old 22-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Knower
I'm spiritual but not an earth angel