Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-02-2011, 05:33 AM
Master
my halo spins off horns on occasion.. so i doubt i am lol.. i have too many human moments..

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 18-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
Am I the only Angel here ??
Old 20-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
my halo spins off horns on occasion.. so i doubt i am lol.. i have too many human moments..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 23-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Angels3

Imo earth angels are spiritual beings that do everyday kind things towards humanity. They come as all kinds of people (doctors, shop owners, the homeless) to remind us to be kind to eachother. Like someone said they have no need to brag about it, its part of the job! Helping the old and sick is not all that earth angels do. They help everyone.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:50 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

I am not going to say anything about myself, but I really do believe many of you are Earth Angels. As I said on another topic, I feel safe when I talk to you, and I don't believe I could ever feel like that, only if you guys were Angels.
Old 28-03-2011, 07:08 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
Imo earth angels are spiritual beings that do everyday kind things towards humanity. They come as all kinds of people (doctors, shop owners, the homeless) to remind us to be kind to eachother. Like someone said they have no need to brag about it, its part of the job! Helping the old and sick is not all that earth angels do. They help everyone.

I like the idea that higher entities could take human form at will or for a lifetime to teach and help...
Old 28-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
I like the idea that higher entities could take human form at will or for a lifetime to teach and help...

They certainly can and do, but it is more complicated then coming for just one life and go again.
Once you come down here, the same rules apply as for anyone else. (there are exceptions )
We can get trapped in this energy, and have to repeat some life times in order to be balance enough to move out again. Most would come with a multiple life time plan.
The difficult part is, to wake up at some point, and play the part you set out to play. There are many who never wake up during their life.
Old 30-03-2011, 01:52 AM
Sleepygrass

Yepp! :-) But most of us are having trouble co-operating with life. Incarnating here takes some work.

Don't worry! We' try our best.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Toolite

I agree Sleepgrass...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!