Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Well I think the idea of another dimension can be confusing but the laws of physics (time, space) would change and our bodies would change too. People would also be seperated according to different levels of consciousness.

Good words. There definitely is something amazing coming, and if I could perceive it more clearly I would speak more openly about it. I just do not believe anyone knows what the exact impact will be. The thing that makes me calm about it is that in all my visions I always see a me that is where it should be

For now I awaits a shift. I could suspect since we were introduced to the 4th density earlier in this thread that it is a somewhat astral like embodiment (if that makes sense). The way I get it shown is that this body of mine is like an egg ready to hatch, and inside me I have given birth to something beautiful. It visited me in a dream not so long ago, and I told a friend that it felt like a future me. I am told this shift will come like a lightning from a clear sky.
Old 15-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Master
The fourth density will be not much different then what we have now.
What changes are the rules the way the game is play.
What most don't know is, the first four densities have a physical and on non physical aspect. When people talk about the astral realm, this is a non physical fourth density realm and it is not on this planet. The non physical earth realm has first, second and third density aspects.
The major change will be, since everyone has made the choice between service to self or service to others, or as it is called the path toward the dark or the light, those who want to stay on the path toward the dark will have to leave. This planet was always moving toward the light, the question was, how. Will we have to wipe out most of the human race or can we take most of them to the next level.
There are those who wanted a minimal loss approach. That is why it takes so long. Entangling the dark web in the matrix takes time.
Old 15-12-2015, 03:26 AM
Master

Words and their multitude understanding does not change the singularity of my visions. Astral like embodiment is a good way to create the image I want to portray for now. Whether it is articulate to some "higher" spiritual understanding? I often wonder where the joy of imagination disappears sometimes
Old 18-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Master

@Rah_nam it is not that I see it differently, I just understand it in different terms? The way I understand it all energy is self serving... thus it will always move towards balance like the river running towards the sea. For what is coming I understand it as a heart world meaning there has to be resonance between your heart and the heart of the world. The image I get is that of the abode of the Norse God Baldr. If you entered it with ill content in your heart you would become uneasy... if you stayed long enough it would lead to disease... the new world will be kind and abundant to those who serve the world, while those who refuse will as you say: have to leave. The question is how long the transition phase will be... and also how all these things will play out... and how all my desires in this unfold