Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Calling from God

Greetings, fellow Angels. Like you, I've been sent down here on Earth for a certain mission. One of my secondary mission is to wake you guys up. I know some of you are laughing at this one, nope this ain't a joke. As you read this, the End is currently happening and the Second Coming of Our Lord is near but I do not know when for no one was ever told when it was. To those of my Brothers reading this, you have to pray hard. Pray hard for the humanity and praise His Name. Once the mess has began, you guys know what to do because I know you already found your own purpose.

To those who haven't start by praying for the world. Praying is our primary function. It always has been.

For now, you have to educate yourselves in the Ten Commandments of the Lord and abide by it. I am sending this message to alert some of you guys out there. God bless you all.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Master

I read the message...
then I read your username...
then I'm confused.
Old 07-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Pathfinder
so you feel it as well. it is something i have felt for a year or more now, that the End was nearing, though there are many who have yet to understand this

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 07-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Experiencer

If the End comes tonight, what of it? Are we not all eternal beings? Whether we "make it through" the End or not physically doesn't matter at all. Everyone makes it through by virtue of being an eternal spiritual being.

And if we reincarnate back to here after we die, then it doesn't matter if we die of old age or die in a disaster, we're coming back either way in a new life.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of "the End", as if one possible event could determine the rest of their existence. Fear is a consequence of being separated from source. Any ideas that promote fear as an intelligent response to anything in life is coming from a place of separation, not unity, not love, not source.

I'm gonna go ahead and continue to keep my vibration up and live a positive life regardless of circumstance. Thank you.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:39 AM
Master
The end comes every night. Once the clock strikes midnight a new day is born. At 11:59 is the end of the world as we know it. And then a new, exciting, day begins. Where everything is possible.

We must let go of all these doom and gloom messages. People have been doing it for years. Each one, comes and goes. All it does is work to put us in a vibration of fear, and that is a lower vibration. When we let go of that, and we bring light and joy to the world and to us, we create a better happier place.

You can see the result of doom and gloom and fear within the world. People are scared and afraid and they are acting out as if they need their parents to come down, and hold them, and tell them everything is gonna be alright. Perhaps why they hold onto the idea that their "lord" is going to come done and make everything better for them.

Heaven on earth is ours. It's already here. We just don't see it and we don't want to see it. We embrace fear and chaos and allow it to reign over us, as we try to control it. As long as we stay in this state, we will, in time, destroy us all. Only we can chose to wake up from the fear, the doom and gloom, and create a grand world for us all to live in.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:15 AM
Ascender

This things work well on paper but in practice are something else..
Old 23-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

I know exactly what you are talking about! People have gone too far from God. The End is The New Beggining. And it will take place soon. We have to do everything to make it happen in balance. We have to teach and spread Love, Light and the Truth. I am here to do it so is you and any other lightworker/Star child/IA or other incarnated. The mankind has gone through the Second War and the third one is already happening, I'm suprised people don't see it. That is why global warming and other Earthly changes are going on right now- there will be The New Chance after finishing this stage.

Love and Light to you!
Old 24-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare098
Greetings, fellow Angels. Like you, I've been sent down here on Earth for a certain mission. One of my secondary mission is to wake you guys up. I know some of you are laughing at this one, nope this ain't a joke. As you read this, the End is currently happening and the Second Coming of Our Lord is near but I do not know when for no one was ever told when it was. To those of my Brothers reading this, you have to pray hard. Pray hard for the humanity and praise His Name. Once the mess has began, you guys know what to do because I know you already found your own purpose.

To those who haven't start by praying for the world. Praying is our primary function. It always has been.

For now, you have to educate yourselves in the Ten Commandments of the Lord and abide by it. I am sending this message to alert some of you guys out there. God bless you all.

I have had many messages from my guide about this and my divine mission. I have gone through a major spiritual awakening and never thought about these kinds of things before and never had the psychic abilities to even be in contact with guides. Its not the end but the end of 3D, more light is coming to thr earth now. The earth is in a different place in the cosmos and is ascending. The magnetic field is weaking, we get major solar flares. Our DNA is changing as a result. Some of us are ascending with the earth, the ones that can face their true selves. It is more about a dimensional shift as our consciousness goes higher, reality will change with it. A lot of'people are having ascension symptoms and must face their fears, and find the truth of who they are
Old 25-12-2015, 02:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I believe that Religion and Spirituality are 2 different things.
Organized Religion is for people who are afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those of us who have been there.