Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Knower
A Pattern in Healing

I believe that I am a lightworker, and a pattern seems to happening in my close relationships.Ever since I was 11 years old, I've had several very close friends and a boyfriend who have all needed healing from their past.I always encourage them and supported them,but it was always very difficult for me because they insisted on being negative. I always felt that love can heal and it can encompass the world. however, these loved ones of mine did not see love the same way. no matter how hard I tried, they remain negative about themselves and eventually became verbally abusive to me.it got to the point where I literally could not be around them because it made me so stressed I was physically ill from it. I felt like my love wasn't enough and all the encouragement and support didn't matter. they were determined to be negative and there was nothing I could do, but protect myself and leave the negative situation. I wanted to heal them.so I wonder if I've somehow failed as a light worker, as well the friend, because I always thought that love would heal.

Have you light workers encountered anything like that? I keep wondering why this pattern is still happening. Do we come into peoples lives for a time, to prepare others for a dark night of the soul? Are we pushed out so that they can battle their inner demons?

Thank you...
Old 03-11-2015, 02:32 AM
Knower
Oops... I'm sorry, this thread posted twice. Please delete this thread, moderator. Thank you.