Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Master

Earth ascension and what it means.

They say we are moving into the 4th dimension but what exactly does this mean? Some light workers such as Diana Cooper and Paxton Robey say this is automatically happening and by 2032, there will be peace on earth and the bad guys will just vanish? I am getting
Messages from my guides that we are very likely headed towards a polar tilt meaning disaster and that the earth needs loads of healing. Its very confusing but messages from my guides are usually accurate.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Knower

Activation/emergence of dormant senses and abilities.
Physicality becomes more "fluid".
More possibilities in general.

The "bad" guys won't have a choice whether to leave or not, because they are ruled by fear. They fear what is beyond them and what they cannot control.
Also assuming a frequency for Earth where those bad beings don't exist and aren't welcome. Like splitting the Earth in two, like two parallel versions of it.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
They say we are moving into the 4th dimension but what exactly does this mean? Some light workers such as Diana Cooper and Paxton Robey say this is automatically happening and by 2032, there will be peace on earth and the bad guys will just vanish? I am getting
Messages from my guides that we are very likely headed towards a polar tilt meaning disaster and that the earth needs loads of healing. Its very confusing but messages from my guides are usually accurate.

obviously you are misguided and miss informed by your own dark thoughts

that are pertly in you mixing with other things in you

there will be no earth disasters of such magnitude

earth changes much so do the ppl but its a place of learning and that needs

to be done , learning is a process of karma and clearing of such

this is much speeding up but still takes a while earth is like a classroom

and what to do with out that a shift to wards 4D well that is all ready

happening but its being part of it for all that not so right now

just look at the hits on angel number on google :-)

or things like that :-)

much love and light you are very aware :-) but should depend perhaps more

on your own intuition and observation :-)

I posted this at 08.33 local time here :-)
Old 11-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:

OK, yes we are in the process of moving into a 4th density as well as 5th density.
4th density is in a physical sens very much like what we have now, what changes are the rules under which the game is played.
According to my understanding the poles will shift yes but nothing will tilt.
There might be some disruption connected to this, but nothing we can not handle. There are many, ET's of different levels as well as entities and beings to make the transition as smooth as possible. And then there are those who try to prevent it, who try to stay in control. But that's OK.
Just stay focused.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:01 AM
Master

No, I dont have dark thoughts at all and I never bought into the 2012 hysteria. I have recently ascended myself after a 2 yr spiritual awakening. I have psychic, mediumship and healing abilities that have taken off. The messages have been coming in to help explain to me why all this has happened to me. I get messages plus very clear vibrations in my body for yes and no for confirmation of the messages. I feel I am linked to a higher truth and this is what my awakening is all about, trusting myself. I have asked over and over again about the polar shift and the answers are always consistent. I have predicted many things in the same way since my awakening and all have been right. However, nothing is set in stone and I am asked to send healing to the earth to help avert this. I dont ask when this can happen because I dont want to know details. Yes, I believe we get help from angels, ascended masters, god, ASHTAR command (there is a reason they are up there and have an evacuation plan ready). It is up to us as light workers to ask them to intervene too. That is why I spend the time to send the healings.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi
Activation/emergence of dormant senses and abilities.
Physicality becomes more "fluid".
More possibilities in general.

The "bad" guys won't have a choice whether to leave or not, because they are ruled by fear. They fear what is beyond them and what they cannot control.
Also assuming a frequency for Earth where those bad beings don't exist and aren't welcome. Like splitting the Earth in two, like two parallel versions of it.

Interesting idea and this could very well be. Maybe in one reality there would be an earth disaster in 3d, and not in another one 4d, is that kind of what you mean?
Old 12-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Interesting idea and this could very well be. Maybe in one reality there would be an earth disaster in 3d, and not in another one 4d, is that kind of what you mean?
Yes and no. I don't know for certain. I'm merely aware of some possibilities. And not entirely sure how "reality/coming-to-be creation" works.

There are infinite possible futures. Which ones come to be depends on our actions and thoughts in "the present". The actions and thoughts that correspond to certain futures will pull those toward us.
Since there are mainly two opposing forces at play and each wants to succeed as much, it is likely Earth area will split into two different versions...

I'm fairly certain the bad guys want a disaster, as they essentially feed off of death and destruction anyway...
But that doesn't mean a disaster won't happen in the "good" world. It might, it might not. A disaster could act as a new beginning, where the old scars are swept away from actively influencing us. So a new civilization could rise without bearing the burdens of the old.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Knower

It's about getting humanity to one side or another.

If the bad guys would simply remove the good of humanity then the good higher entities would have no reason to not eradicate the bad ones. The bad ones are aware of this.
If the good ones tried to remove the bad of humanity or the bad ones themselves, then the bad ones would ensure destruction of Earth. The good ones are aware of this.

So there are two polarities that are becoming more distinct as matters develop, because neither can remove the other. Eventually there will come a point of necessary separation, or another war no one can win and everyone loses.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Master

I also think there are 2 polarities at play and that is life in 3d. My awakening was also about polarity as it had to do with my TF. We are the microcosm of earth and are all affected by the planet alignments. But in any case the earth has to do a cleansing in order to ascend so something must give.
Old 29-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Knower
The Earth is transitioning into the next spiritual cycle which you could call the Age of Aquarius or New Earth(just for labeling purposes). Anyway, as it transitions, new spiritual energies are being introduced to us on a year by year basis that corresponds with a chakra. It started in 2013 and energies were introduced for the throat chakra, 2014 was the crown chakra, and this year it's the heart chakra. So people will start becoming more aware and you will see Earth initiations as well as individual ones, but nothing is going to automatically happen where everyone is suddenly awakened. It all depends on the choices people make. The choices YOU make.