Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augadelume
I recently had someone look at my Aura and Chakras and they told me that I was completely shut down and they offered to fix it for me so I let them and it took a few tries because they said that someone or something had cut my equivalent to a spiritual spinal cord and they were able to fix it but they said when they did that they saw beautiful white wings and they said they thought I was a Incarnated Angel and had an Angelic Soul what does this mean? I did not know if it meant something special or what it means exactly. They said that I needed to learn to protect myself but I don't know how I did have a few confirmations with this seeing as when I was a child I often felt that I had wings and would stretch them and could actually feel them stretching and a few other confirmations but that's a different story I just was wondering what this all meant and if it is anything special they also told me I am the first one they have ever seen but they have heard of it is it rare?

You said sometimes you feel them stretching. I would like to ask you if it is in the back in the middle it´s like the back is moving? Cause sometimes i feel that too. It´s so weird. Sorry, i don´t know how to explain how it is.
Old 20-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
Would you choose to reincarnate?

I came here for one life time to do something. You could say to do a job, the job is finished and I am waiting to leave. I will not leave completely, just move to an other level.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Barchiel

Archangels have vessels and always have since the beginning. It is not rare at all for someone to be an angelic vessel or a vessel to another being for example elf, pixie, animal, ect. So it is possible you could be a vessel. To connect your the angel is really simple and just comes down to meditating, and they can teach you how to protect yourself once you have connected to them. It's all about placing up barriers though.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Master
didn't realize I posted in this thread already
Old 29-07-2015, 01:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augadelume
I recently had someone look at my Aura and Chakras and they told me that I was completely shut down and they offered to fix it for me so I let them and it took a few tries because they said that someone or something had cut my equivalent to a spiritual spinal cord and they were able to fix it but they said when they did that they saw beautiful white wings and they said they thought I was a Incarnated Angel and had an Angelic Soul what does this mean? I did not know if it meant something special or what it means exactly. They said that I needed to learn to protect myself but I don't know how I did have a few confirmations with this seeing as when I was a child I often felt that I had wings and would stretch them and could actually feel them stretching and a few other confirmations but that's a different story I just was wondering what this all meant and if it is anything special they also told me I am the first one they have ever seen but they have heard of it is it rare?

It's rare to be one and know you are ;) It's even rarer to seize all the spiritual gifts your heritage brings and to use them.

In your case 'an angelic soul' means you're an angel, simple as that. In human form. Same thing as an incarnated angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Balancer
Have any of you heard off an archangel or seraphim having a physical form?

Yes. They do, have bodies of their own sort as well as human bodies from time to time. Sometimes they're in a higher world than ours, sometimes they're human. Depends on the job they have to do.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaraq18
Would you choose to reincarnate?
I think some would if you knew they could help humanity

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 31-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Knower
Angels vibrate a higher frequency than us regular human souls. It seems like it would be extremely difficult to adjust such a lower vibrating physical human body. I would assume that their energy would implode a human body, especially a baby one. If they didn't, I would imagine it would be extremely difficult to exist in this lower level plane.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
Angels vibrate a higher frequency than us regular human souls. It seems like it would be extremely difficult to adjust such a lower vibrating physical human body. I would assume that their energy would implode a human body, especially a baby one. If they didn't, I would imagine it would be extremely difficult to exist in this lower level plane.

It does not matter from which level of vibration one incarnates.
What we do is create an energy structure that suits first this reality, and second what we are here to do. Only a very small part of us will manifest in this reality, the rest will stay and keep on working in the vibration or density we projects from.
It would not make sens to walk around like a holy man if one is here to make adjustments on the lower energy levels.
The set up has to suit the purpose. Besides the angelic almost never show off their vibration. The angelic serve; all that is.
Humility is deeply engrained into their structure.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai

That's common misconception, not helped along by the way angels are presented in popular culture and films. Angels are able to alter their vibration to inhabit a human host. Nobody ever implodes from channelling Archangel Metatron, do they?

Angels can become human on our plane too, though even they would say they don't like doing it for very long, but this is because they don't enjoy life at our level, certainly not because it's physically impossible.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:39 PM
Knower
Makes sense