Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Azrael

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnandinBhisajKurma
I'm here to talk about your wings.

I've had a recent spiritual awakening. Meditation, eating habits shifting, huge weight loss, yoga, reiki attunement, increased feelings of purpose, increased energy and psychic awareness/activity, a calling to be a healer, and about 50 other minor symptoms that have been occurring all my life, but I won't go on a rant about that right now.

I'm here to ask incarnate angels about wings. I think I'm growing some, or have some.

I've been researching light workers, and it fits. All too well. I seem to fit best with incarnate angels, though I'm lead to believe I may be a shapeshifter, as I have attributes across the board.

This lead to me to the concept of energy wings, or astral wings, or something like this.

When viewing my energy body in meditation, originally to sever etheric cords of draining, I've noticed one shape that stays constant, and does not resonate with negativity like the others. Its planted firmly in my left shoulder blade.

I've had pain in this spot in my back for years. I have, on occasion, felt it under the right shoulder blade as well, but that pain is less persistent.

I'm just recently starting to access my universal energies, and do not have enough "perspective" while viewing my energy body to see a wing shape, though my severing meditation does not effect it, so I have stopped trying. I dont wanna clip my own wings on accident, either!

Now, about yours. Do you see them? What do they look like?

What do they feel like? Do they have a purpose? What is it?

Do you think I have wings? Why do I only see one wing? Am I fallen? Are they growing? Is it because I'm possibly a shapeshifter?

Thank you so much for your thoughts and your time.

Namaste.
I know this post is a few months old but I think I have the answer you are looking for. My best theory is that you only have one wing. It may be that you are fallen but before they could remove your both wings you managed to escape somehow.

Either that or it was cut off in a fight and you have yet proven worthy to have it replaced.

These are both assuming you are an angelic vessel. However since you believe you are a shapeshifter, which angels can change form also, it could be you are not one solid species. You might be a hybrid and as a result were born with one wing.

The feeling on your back is most likely you becoming more connected to your spiritual side and as a result you are feeling the wing grow even though it's already fully grown.
Old 30-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Guide
I too only mostly feel one wing on my left side.. Never feel two. Like when I feel my wings or wing there I feel like empty on my right side of my back but all the energy and like something is attached to my back is all on my left. Though I sometimes think I feel two but it doesn't feel like balanced out.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 29-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Suspended
To the OP;

Mine are white, with brown patches the warm colour of wood. They're more than twice the length of my body. If I fold them at my shoulders, the joints can wrap over my head while the tips wrap over my feet. They feel like a painless ache, phantom limbs. I feel them best from my shoulderblades to the joint, and even more keenly when my guide touches them or when I use them on others or myself.

They have a lot of uses. They can change shape if you will them to, grow, shrink, disappear or appear. They can look like feathers or just like light. They can be used to wrap around you for psychic protection or to dissuade attention from others. You can wrap them around other people to share love and comfort. They can be used as a sexual organ too or to simply share intimate time without sexual intent. They're strong. I've tried flying. It's wicked...and scary ;)

They're so sensitive to psychic information that I can 'read' the people around me with them. They'll warn you of danger and sense the intentions, moods and thought patterns of others. They're like a psychic bridge. They're physically sensitive too. Angels consider them an private zone and I can vouch that having them touched feels extremely intimate. Azrael once eloquently put it; [touching them uninvited is] 'like having your [privates] fondled by a stranger.'

Mean spirited, 'evil' or negative entities get frightened by them because they know what an angels wings can do - at the very worst, contact with them can strip away all your fear and pain and leave you screaming in the personal hell you've built. They're powerful, moreso than any sword or shield.

Seeing only one wing suggests a block in the energy flow. I've found they're a bit like balloons that need energy to animate them, like blood is needed to move your limbs about. The energy seems to flow through my heart center and out of my back, branching into them through thick "veins." When there's energy in them, I can stretch my awareness out into them as though I'm a soul filling a new limb, having been given a bit more space to live in.

I don't think you've had a wing cut off.

I found mine grew clearer, stronger and I was better able to control them with time and practise. The higher your vibration goes, the better control of them you have. In a way it's like being a little kid again, learning to coordinate your hands.

I also find that trying to use them in fear or negativity instantly shuts down the energy flow to them and they shrink and disappear until you move back into love.

BTW, pain in the area almost always means severe energy blockage or trauma that needs shifting.

Hope that helps :)