Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Bramble

I've been told many times that I am a lightworker but I am really struggling with this! And this is because I totally agree with what you have said before. My mission on this planet is clearly to spread love. I have been here many times and it seems that in this life my ability to do this has developed much further than I have ever imagined. The last 3 years have been a roller coaster journey, this year alone has presented so many challenges, so much learning, so much insight. Being extremely introvert certainly puts a barrier to going out of my way to help people. Trust and confidence are real issues for me. The Angels keep telling me confidence confidence confidence, and I know 100% that I can trust them to support me. I get the feeling that once I sort out this trust issue everything else will fall into place, and I will be able to do what I am here to do.
Love
Bramble
Old 24-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Neville

I questioned this, particularly as altruism feeds a person..selfless then or selfish ?..The decision to pursue the path of the Lightworker has it's motivations, presumably..Most decisions are made for a reason...

This lends itself to another question.. those that are naturally, innately lightworkers may well indeed be taken to be Lightworkers..where as personal choice did not, never enter the matter, as philanthropic pursuits are mostly just that . a means to a kind of personal fulfillment, therefore not so selfless.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator
I feel that many things we do are not purely selfless, even the most loving acts of kindness. Even when they are intended to be such, and there is no reflecting on any 'good deeds'.
These acts all shine through the Heart of the one who initiates them, and the one who works with them partakes of them. I don't think that can be helped or should even be avoided. There is maybe no harm in that at all? Maybe it's a part of realising "All is One"?
Spiritual pride, of course, being a different matter.
Old 22-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyeSpitfire
I was curious to know your thoughts about determining a real lightworker from, say, someone who merely comes across as kind and helpful purely for show?

I met someone once who had all the 'qualities' of a Lightworker (she would go out of her way to prove what a 'good' person she believed she was) but from the get-go I had a bad feeling about her. As time went on, it transpired she wasn't what she appeared on the outside.

Anyone can call themselves a Lightworker but this doesn't mean they truly are. Also, from my experience, a Lightworker can also be someone who appears 'dark' but in reality they have entered the darkness in order to battle it.

I guess it may seem a silly question because maybe the only answer is by following your intuition..

SkyeSpitfire - Several years ago I was in quite a distraught place and the only thing I thought would help me was someone other than myself, what I thought was a gifted person. I found an add advertising a lightworker in my town so with a money gift that I received I spent it on a session with her. From the outside of her house everything seemed positive with lots of wind chimes, flowers and a quaint stone path leading to her door. I didn't know what to expect. The woman was very short and stout and had an extremely high pitched voice, almost like she inhaled helium. Inside were large crystals and angel figurines placed throughout the living room. She had me lie down on her couch and she interviewed me from an easy chair. She asked a lot of person questions and then when she started a reading on me she regurgitated information that I had already given her, all except she said "you might want to watch your right hip because I see future problems with that."

Anyway, half way through the session I got a very bad feeling about being there in this strangers house, paying her money and being so gullible. But things really took an odd turn when she asked me who my soul mate was and when I answered I heard a very loud and deep (almost demonic) voice say in my ear "Nooooooooo". After that I just wanted to get out of there and felt I had been tricked into trusting someone that called themself a lightworker. I asked if I could use her bathroom. When I came out, I told her I had to leave because I had some place to be. She said, "You are a lightworker and you have a portal in your attic that you are attracting the spirit world through." I just paid her and left.

After being back home and carrying on with my life, for several weeks I felt uneasy about work, home life, family, my purpose and became depressed and anxious. I started having nightmares and the paranormal activity picked up in my house.

To this day I don't know who or what that woman was, but I trust my instincts and when those instincts told me to cut ties with her immediately, I did.

I can't say that I know what a lightworker is. Some say earthbound angels and others say just really good people that like to help others. But there are those in the world that find a means to make money off of people in vulnerable states. If she was all that all-knowing she wouldn't have had to interview me and get so many details about my life before doing a reading only to regurgitate what I had told her.

Well that's my story.
Old 30-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Badbody6

Being a light worker, is being, you cant help it. It is who you are, body and soul. Even light workers go through and experience the dark side. It is a part of learning who they are, and why they are here.
Old 21-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I personaly am a light worker and a follower of the teachings of Lee Carroll... And his Channeling's... And to me, a light worker is someone who always tries to help bring spiritual light to those who may not see what is already there...its a LIGHTHOUSE thing....and there are as many ways to the light as there are days of the year......... We fight the darkness...who BTW are loosing the cosmic war... absolute darkness cannot exist in the presence of a single tiny flame