Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-08-2018, 02:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
hmmm-did not mention anything about delusions-however, since you are fixated on the word-it makes me wonder if you aren't a bit delusional-just sayin
I'm sure your God sent you to say that. No surprises as to who is delusional. Lol
Old 25-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Experiencer

you don't seem very sure-maybe if you put down that pipe and let your head clear you might present yourself as an intelligent person-one who is less delusional maybe-HA!HA!HA!
Old 25-08-2018, 03:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
you don't seem very sure-maybe if you put down that pipe and let your head clear you might present yourself as an intelligent person-one who is less delusional maybe-HA!HA!HA!
Ahahahaha.
Old 25-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
ive always been a believer of God. I recently started to believe in the Lord and Jesus even more deeply and intimatelym

I want to pray for myself. I want to become a better person, the best me I can be.

How can I pray? What should I pray for?

Because I dont want to be put through trials anymore..i just want to grow.
Thanks. Be well

Trials are a part of this life. But, the big issue in your post involves "salvation".
We can never be perfect here in the world, having to do with our organic, animal/mammal, situation.
Jesus, Who is the Almighty in the flesh, is the only perfect Person.
Because, God is Perfect.

So, you need to focus on and understand what salvation is Tesla, wrought by Jesus for you.
Which began long ago in God's establishment of the atoning practices, which He established after the perfect law was given through Moses.

Because in the world, no one is perfect, Tesla.
If you do this, you will save yourself alot of grief and self condemnation.
You will also avoid the deception of errant teaching.

"Saved" means rescued, as by Another. Grace means, "unmerited favor".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Trials are a part of this life. But, the big issue in your post involves "salvation".
We can never be perfect here in the world, having to do with our organic, animal/mammal, situation.
Jesus, Who is the Almighty in the flesh, is the only perfect Person.
Because, God is Perfect.

So, you need to focus on and understand what salvation is Tesla, wrought by Jesus for you.
Which began long ago in God's establishment of the atoning practices, which He established after the perfect law was given through Moses.

Because in the world, no one is perfect, Tesla.
If you do this, you will save yourself alot of grief and self condemnation.
You will also avoid the deception of errant teaching.

"Saved" means rescued, as by Another. Grace means, "unmerited favor".
Yes saved from the delusions the bible God sends. And yes Yeshua was full of Grace. Lol
Old 08-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Newbie ;)

God is within you

When we ask or want to progress,we pray to God to which He replies”Yes you do” because He has blessed us with Abundance and it is up to you to believe in God and work towards what you truly want with good positive feelings,thoughts and actions. When you do, God and the Universe will guide towards opportunities of all the abundance you want.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Pathfinder

I am no expert on Christian prayers, but is it not Lord`s prayer you only need to pray?

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

I find that when in a crisis a prayer for some emotional peace, acceptance, hope, forgiveness, understanding, or just plain "please help" is a good way to begin praying for one's self. Choose whichever of those resonates with you.

I agree about the Lord's Prayer contains most everything you need and is especially useful in situations where the main issue is that you are feeling in conflict with someone else.

The prayer of St Francis is good for a higher perspective. The serenity prayer is popular for acceptance.

Last edited by winter light : 11-09-2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
ive always been a believer of God. I recently started to believe in the Lord and Jesus even more deeply and intimatelym

I want to pray for myself. I want to become a better person, the best me I can be.

How can I pray? What should I pray for?

Because I dont want to be put through trials anymore..i just want to grow.
Thanks. Be well

Pray that God will help you to be aware of your own thoughts and feelings, and to let go of the thoughts and feelings that don't serve you.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Suspended
Guide
thank you everyone i really like these last 4 replies.
Be well