Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Dawn

A bird with 4 heads / necks

I don't remember too much of last night's dream. There are other bits I remember but totally understand. Here's the one that has me baffled.

I was standing in front of a 2 story house. Really nice looking.
There was work going on, like... a renovation for the yard to help it look better.
Next thing I know, I'm directly next to the house beside a flowerbed.
Suddenly I'm watching from outside of myself in the dream and watch as this bird skeleton is picked up, about a foot and a half long. Sleek. What really got me, however, is that it had 4 heads and 4 long (easily half the length of the body if not more) necks. They all came together at the base of the neck to form 1.

Even after waking up, thinking back to that 4 headed, 4 necked bird skeleton, I can't help going 'O_o!?!? HUH??!'
Old 17-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Master

External renovation going on w/ your body or your current situation in life? I think birds deliver messages in dreams and this one seems to be about the number four. To me four the earth or the material world. The bird is a skeleton so maybe something is lacking or out of balance?
Old 17-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Master
hey there again inprogress...we obviously like dreams

hi Dawn

I like inprogresses thoughts about the 4 elements. The renovation stands out to me to. Something you're up-grading in your life? Skeletons could mean several things..eg...past buried; skeletons in the closet (hidden away); gone and forgotten.

Are you pondering over past notions? The (4) seems significant. Perhaps you could find a meaning for the amount of? ...4 things leading back to one...

Old 17-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Master
Hmmm, the fact that you noticed the detail of it being a TWO-STORY house may be significant and not just it being a house? Two stories for or OF DAWN? Either two options or two major aspects of what and who Dawn is? Someone (Dawn herself) sees the outward changes in the yard being made, is underway? The work is "going on" (ongoing?) to make it look better, working onthe outside / appearance...

A dead bird, and such an unusual one! Looked up dead bird and skeleton, together seems to mean an unrealized dream.

Old 17-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Dawn

In Progress, Night Spirit, and SilverGirl, thank you kindly for taking the time to help me out with this. Very appreciated!

In Progress
>To me four the earth or the material world. The bird is a skeleton so
>maybe something is lacking or out of balance?
lol ^_^U You're more right on about that then you know. Lately I've been having a LOT of difficulty grounding my energy and feeling rather unbalanced because of it. (Finally found a method that seems to have started working for me. Hopefully it'll keep working.)

NightSpirit, interesting the way you worded it and, you know (one of those 'duh! so obvious!' moments for me) the 4 heads and necks leading back down to the one body does make sense.
I guess the only thing I've been upgrading in my life has been learning to ground my energy and shield myself.

4 things leading back to 1.... the 4 elements leading back down and working into one form? ~*shrug*~ sounds odd to say it like that, and yet, considering how much difficulty I've have with the grounding, filtering side of myself, thinking about it, maybe it's like instead of the 4 elements working in harmony with my head (3rd eye and crown chakras), they've been out of balance, 'separated', while the rest of me has been overall fine.

I may be reaching a bit there with the explaination, but I do know I haven't entirely been in balance for a while now.

Silvergirl
>the fact that you noticed the detail of it being a TWO-STORY house may
>be significant and not just it being a house? Two stories for or OF DAWN
O_O! You know, that is a REALLY interetsing way of putting that. Maybe it's significant of my spiritual and physical aspects? One level of the house for one, one level of the house for another, but neither of them truly coexisting as one balanced plane. (And I have been doing that, keeping them separate simply because I don't know HOW to live in balance, in unison with both. Heck, just trying to handle ONE side of it, be it physical or spiritual, is difficult enough.)

Thank you all for your time with this! I do sincerely appreciate it! And now the 4 headed, 4 necked bird skeleton doesn't seem quite SO strange. lol
Old 17-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Master

NightSpirit - I do like dream interpretation! They can be fun little puzzles at times. Other times, just plain frustrating!
Old 18-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Master
in progress...you're right about that...fun or frustration lol

SG...brilliant! I over-looked the 2storey house...duh...

Dawn...whatever you've gleaned from our suggestions that sits right with you, and, how you put it all together for yourself seems perfect. Only you can know and feel the wisdom of your dream's content. If it feels good, then go with it.

I'd like to add a little here about house/vehicle symbology for future reference for you. Try to treat a house/building/vehicle as representing you...your body/mind/spirit.

There's a pretty simple rule-of-the-thumb way to figure these out...eg...

House

The floors symbolise self -
basement = lower qualities, basic life, hidden or subconscious stuff.
1st/ground floor = every-day life, earthly self, basics, grounding.
2nd floor/attic = (depending whats on the 2nd floor as to how its interpreted); attic = higher self, mind, spirit/soul, raised thoughts.
hallway= transition leading to .......
kitchen = food-for-thought; digesting; creating; cooking up ideas; mulling over.
bathroom = cleansing; emotional state
toilet = ridding oneself of; clearing out the waste/garbage.
bedroom = dreams; creativeness; love; rest & relaxation.
stairs = are you ascending or descending? taking steps towards something.

Hope you can get the idea.

Vehicles usually represent ones body/shell. Take notice of the vehicle, colour, style, condition and what its doing in the dream. This is a good pointer to self. eg....flat tyre....feeling low, depressed, deflated.

Hope that helps