Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Master

It makes a huge difference. The mind is very powerful. I have to tell it what I want to do and that I am in charge. Often I have not made the effort. I would only try a little bit and then give up. Now I say, I am making an effort and I will succeed. I used to think it will take hours to ap. I have stopped thinking that because it is likely to take that long. I am training my mind to think it will not take long. If it does not work, try not to be discouraged. Try and think where did I go wrong so next time you will improve. Keep telling yourself it it getting easier. I used to fall asleep. I have overcome that problem by saying to myself, concentrate and ap. I have to keep saying it everyday, otherwise I fall asleep. I wake up in the mornings and I go into another room. I lie on the floor on a very thin mattress. It is uncomfortable but that is good as I am more likely to concentrate, stay awake and ap. It works.
One last thing, when you say I am going to make an effort and succeed, it can take time for it to work. It may not work straight away. The more you say it, the quicker it stays in your mind.
Old 26-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes, I agree, sometimes we just have to tell the mind. Thanks for all your suggestions and good luck with your ap experiences too !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-06-2013, 05:39 AM
Ludovico

Been some time since I wrote in this site...

About this topic, unfortunately, my best experiences only happen when I tire my body the most, as in, after a long tiring day where I almost get to be 24h straight awake to just crash on the bed and give myself in to whatever... Just relay all my defenses and let everything happen. My mentor says that is very proper of me, that I have the tendency to raise walls and stop everything in it's begginings in normal cirumstances. Oh well... Gotta live with that huh..?
Old 30-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Master

If you are tired, it is best not to try to ap. It is a good idea to get some sleep first and then ap if you are tired. If you are not tired, it will not hurt trying.
When I have been trying to ap when I just go to bed, I want to ap but a part of me does not want to. I try and try but it does not work. It probably sounds strange but I keep fighting with myself. To solve the problem, I have been saying to myself I can ap in bed. I want to ap in bed. It has worked. I have not ap but I have made a big effort in trying. I will keep persevering with it.