Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 07-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Suspended
Domesticated to Free

Domesticated to Free

With nature, under the sun and stary vast night skies our ancestors enjoyed unrestricted freedom. Humans know live under those who seek to profit from there labours and snatch up there wages. Corrupt ones who try as hard as they can to make being fully self-sufficient illegal so that they are guaranteed fruits from others labours. Humans are living as sheep, dependant upon other men and women to make decisions for them, protect them and regulate there life. They have fenced off areas of land which humans are naturally suppose to roam and tricked humans to live in fenced up boxes instead, comfortably and domesticated. If we want to be free we must not live as sheep or domesticated dogs but as wolfs, people don't like the system, everyone complains about it some try destroy it when they themselves actually still rely on it. Humans, make your own off grid community, a clan or tribe, travel the landscape and get familiar with it, learn skills if you haven't already, hunting, fauna and flora I.D, growing food an Permaculture, fighting, bush craft, auto mechanic skills, building ect.. you can have a nomadic group that lives out of vans and cars, camping in places before moving on, it can be common for folks to do this before eventually finding land to settle. There are other ways, the goal is to live as self-sufficiently as possible.

The sheepdog(police/military) serves in the interest of the farmer (government). If the sheep(the people) wanted to leave the enclosure and pursue freedom the sheepdog(cop) would force them back. The sheep dog (cop) does this because the farmer (government) trained him to do so. The sheep.(the people) are used for their resourced without them the farmer(gov) would lose money. The only thing stopping the sheep (the people) from achieving freedom is sheepdog (police)and the gates(laws)the farmer(gov) has created to keep them in. The wolf(free people) despise the sheep (the people) because the sheep are nothing but blind loyalist who abide by the rules and laws of the farmer. The sheepdog and the farmer both see the wolf as the enemy because the wolf lives outside the illusionary fence made by the farmer. The wolf does not fear the sheepdog as the sheep do. The sheep are blind loyalist. The wolf is an outlaw only because freedom is his or her reality.

There is no true freedom under man. The domesticated ran from earth to concrete jungles. They fenced off the wilderness calling them state parks and a national forest just to make a profit off of what the gods have given free. They forced the wild from their homes pulled them from the nipple of the true mother and forced them to live under the rule of man. In a heavily regulated society were simply wandering into the embrace of the earth and living off it's bounty as nature intended would get you arrested and fined. Imagine a world where there are many off grid self-sufficient communities, tribes and clans who all trade with each other, creating another system.

Old 07-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Master
There is no true freedom from anything. Human or animals. Everything is give and take. It's easy to take things for granted. We all learn from the society's in which we live. Imagine a world in which you dream of. We would be forced again to live like the apes. Imagine more than 75% of your offspring being killed by predators ,starvation or of illness. There would be no cotton for clothing, no fresh fruit and veggies in winter. There would be nothing unless your own 2 hands did it. Maybe you would have a stick and rock. To protect yourself from a hungry predator. It that a life you really want to live?
Old 07-06-2020, 09:04 PM
Master

Sorry for your anger. It isn't good for you. Also, I disagree with your view of the world.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry for your anger. It isn't good for you. Also, I disagree with your view of the world.
I am not sure if you're talking about my comment. But it's not out of anger. It's out of understanding things for what they are. I am blessed to live next to lake Michigan. It's a beautiful lake. I often look out to the horizon to clear my mind and to energize. But at the same time, that same beauty demands respect. It can be very unforgiving, and a dangerous place. I see the world the same way I see lake Michigan. That's not anger that's understanding everything for what it is. Not what I wish it to be.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I am not sure if you're talking about my comment. But it's not out of anger. It's out of understanding things for what they are. I am blessed to live next to lake Michigan. It's a beautiful lake. I often look out to the horizon to clear my mind and to energize. But at the same time, that same beauty demands respect. It can be very unforgiving, and a dangerous place. I see the world the same way I see lake Michigan. That's not anger that's understanding everything for what it is. Not what I wish it to be.
Sorry, for creating this confusion. I was replying to the original post.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry, for creating this confusion. I was replying to the original post.
Oooh. Ok
Old 08-06-2020, 07:40 AM
Master
Humans are social animals as well as tool makers. Civilization and development of countries are a logical outcome of such. Civilization offered surplus of food and free time to explore other things instead of hunting and gathering. I do not believe we should idolize hunter gathering, although on the positive side they had far less environmental impact.

You mention small communities as a solution but I'm afraid the population is too large for that and our system depends on urbanization. With this population size any attempt to decentralize and de-urbanize would simply mean urbanization elsewhere. In my own country a move towards what you want would simply mean an expansion of suburbs.

What we need IMO is a more sustainable civilization that doesn't pamper to the ideal that billions of people should live like royalty. That's not an ideological statement but a matter of facts. This world does not provide the resources for all of its people to live a modern lifestyle. It's a recipe for disaster. We need realism to enter back into the discussion about humanity, not modern ideology that sounds good and 'compassionate' but only wreaks more havoc in the long run.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:06 AM
Master
I think you make some good points OP. A lot of the advancements that have already been achieved could be put to better use. I don't think we need to totally abandon it all.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness

Domesticated to Free

With nature, under the sun and stary vast night skies our ancestors enjoyed unrestricted freedom. Humans know live under those who seek to profit from there labours and snatch up there wages. Corrupt ones who try as hard as they can to make being fully self-sufficient illegal so that they are guaranteed fruits from others labours. Humans are living as sheep, dependant upon other men and women to make decisions for them, protect them and regulate there life. They have fenced off areas of land which humans are naturally suppose to roam and tricked humans to live in fenced up boxes instead, comfortably and domesticated. If we want to be free we must not live as sheep or domesticated dogs but as wolfs, people don't like the system, everyone complains about it some try destroy it when they themselves actually still rely on it. Humans, make your own off grid community, a clan or tribe, travel the landscape and get familiar with it, learn skills if you haven't already, hunting, fauna and flora I.D, growing food an Permaculture, fighting, bush craft, auto mechanic skills, building ect.. you can have a nomadic group that lives out of vans and cars, camping in places before moving on, it can be common for folks to do this before eventually finding land to settle. There are other ways, the goal is to live as self-sufficiently as possible.

The sheepdog(police/military) serves in the interest of the farmer (government). If the sheep(the people) wanted to leave the enclosure and pursue freedom the sheepdog(cop) would force them back. The sheep dog (cop) does this because the farmer (government) trained him to do so. The sheep.(the people) are used for their resourced without them the farmer(gov) would lose money. The only thing stopping the sheep (the people) from achieving freedom is sheepdog (police)and the gates(laws)the farmer(gov) has created to keep them in. The wolf(free people) despise the sheep (the people) because the sheep are nothing but blind loyalist who abide by the rules and laws of the farmer. The sheepdog and the farmer both see the wolf as the enemy because the wolf lives outside the illusionary fence made by the farmer. The wolf does not fear the sheepdog as the sheep do. The sheep are blind loyalist. The wolf is an outlaw only because freedom is his or her reality.

There is no true freedom under man. The domesticated ran from earth to concrete jungles. They fenced off the wilderness calling them state parks and a national forest just to make a profit off of what the gods have given free. They forced the wild from their homes pulled them from the nipple of the true mother and forced them to live under the rule of man. In a heavily regulated society were simply wandering into the embrace of the earth and living off it's bounty as nature intended would get you arrested and fined. Imagine a world where there are many off grid self-sufficient communities, tribes and clans who all trade with each other, creating another system.

You have some good points, but I am not ready for a transitory life nor am I willing to pee around my den's perimeter like some mammals do to mark of their turf.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-06-2020, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You have some good points, but I am not ready for a transitory life nor am I willing to pee around my den's perimeter like some mammals do to mark of their turf.
In a way, we already do this. Hahaha. Just not exactly. Human behavior isn't that different then animals.