Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-10-2015, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowCanna
intention and calm is what usually does it.

Same here.
It was this inexplicable calm that took over everytime I were to manifest something big. My first time manifesting a large sum of money, ( over 15 years ago) "the calm" had taken over naturally without any effort on my part, leaving me puzzled as to 'why' and 'how' I felt serene when my life was falling apart, with problems beyond comprehension and repair.

A few days later, I knew.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer777
Crystal, you are so on the mark with so much of what you say, so I hope you don't mind me pointing out the following;
The 'fishes & loaves' parable was altered by that self confessed, unabashed liar, Saul/Paul, who altered the Rabbis parable to be taken literally, to "further the glory of the Lord".
The original message was intended to show how imparting truth to a single soul can spread to thousands through word of mouth.

Theologian, Uni lecturer & world renowned expert on the Dead Sea Scrolls, Barbara Thiering, explains the true meanings behind the so-called 'miracles' brilliantly in her book 'Jesus the Man'.
It's worth the read for this alone.

That's entirely possible Lucifer 777, I have a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls when Jesus was one of the Elect amount them teaching the Teachers that would go out into the world, some founding other religions in the East. He speaks very differently in the Dead Sea Scrolls. And am familiar with the extreme editing and changes of the various Nicene Assemblies and the changes they did on the Bible. Perhaps that parable was heavily changed also.

However I do believe in Instant Manifestation. The preponderance of evidence is very strong. While I've not witnessed it first hand I've spoken with several who have and even have some manifested ash for putting on the 3rd Eye.

It was given to me by an Elderly American gentleman who was a Shaman. He'd been a student of one of the great guru's in India in his youth and one day during Darshan a large brass pot was brought up on stage by two men who turned it upside down and a little ash drifted out. A third man came up and took a large wooden stirring rod and swooshes it around inside in every direction as only a hair move ash came out. It was an empty vessel.
Then the guru came up, took the wooden rod and started running it around and lots of ash started coming out. The men had to lift it higher and higher as the pile was growing so tall.
Soon there was a pile of ash 5 times bigger than the large brass pot was and the guru had them set it down and invited all the adherents to come up and fill whatever vessels they had with the holy ash.
The Shaman gentleman filled a little container he had and returned to the West. That was 30 or 40 years ago and he's been giving that ash out to people every since. He says when it gets near empty it suddenly refills and has done it so many times he's lost track. I was given maybe a 1/2 ounce and often use it on people I work with and on myself during meditation.
It's been 5 years and it hasn't run out either.

There's other stories and reports too of course, but I won't bore you. My preference would not be to tell others stories but my own first hand experience and indeed Spirit says I am to do this in this life. I have tried, but sort ended up spending energy and time on teleportation instead and made enough inroads in that that I know it is entirely possible, it's just a matter of dedication and practice now.

Did Jesus manifest in front of thousands? Maybe, maybe not... for me it doesn't matter. I believe its absolutely possible and am working on the practical hands-on understanding of how its done in the 3D realm.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Knower

Crystal Song, what a fascinating story.

I've heard similar first hand accounts but haven't experienced instant manifestation myself.
The ability lies dormant within all of us, encoded somewhere in our so-called 'junk' DNA.

It might not matter to you because you see things from a much higher perspective than most. But if it perpetuates the myth that upholds a false doctrine, then I'd say it does matter.
Not a criticism but an observation : )
Old 10-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Thumbs up

CrystalSong...GREAT story!!! Thank you...I loved it.

Ash is minor. Have you by chance read parts of the 6 Volume Set of
The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East, by Baird Spaulding?
5 British scientists went to the Far East, had a guide and
spent so much time with masters that hang out in the villages and mountains there...around 1899 or so.

They would explain how people think so many things are impossible or miracles...
it's just that they don't understand
(actually basic) changing of or rearrangement of atoms...they would manifest freshly baked breads and
whole meals for their British guests...at high elevations in remote mountains...with no stoves, you know...haha...
They would place a simple glass of water and make it boil or turn it to ice...to help the scientists understand.
Great books.
Not that anyone needs to believe them, of course, but I certainly do, every word!

Here found a pdf of the books:

http://docsfiles.com/pdf_baird_t_spalding.html

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Master
Miss H You are a TOTAL BLESSING!!! Thank you so much!!!

I do believe that's the PDF Spirit led me to in the beginning of Awakening and showed me a section where some of the scientist hiked with a Master to a remote village some days away while the others stayed with a 2nd master in the first village. When the group reached the remote village the Master in the first village then teleported his body to the remote village in front of the scientist who'd remained to watch him. He just slowly faded out in front of them and re-appeared in front of the scientists in the remote village.

It was about a year after reading that that Spirit started telling me to try and teleport and to manifest.
I've been looking for that book ever since!!!
You amazing woman Thank you so much for linking it *HUGGGGGG*
Old 10-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Master
Wow That was exciting!
Thank you again Miss H.

I really feel that is going to help me.
See I developed a fear of trying to teleport again this summer because I came so close...

It was in July, I was at Damanhur in Italy this summer and it was one of my final nights there and the Full Moon. They hold a Full Moon Oracle Ceremony every full moon in the above ground Temple and the whole community comes and many participate as musicians, Oracles in training, Oracles and other things. Each Nucleo prossesses in in the color of robes of their current School of study and offer flowers on the alter which is a very large pyramid shaped natural crystal. There is a general Oracle message to the Assembly and then individual ones for certain people who posed questions to the Oracles of the last full moon, and new questions are given for the Oracles to get answers for.

There was a lot of energy there when I arrived and having spoke to Spirit earlier and for several days before being told to teleport it was on the back of my mind.
As the musicians started the energy built more and kept increasing, soon it was the most condensed energy I'd ever felt in a place and I started shifting. I knew it was a very good time to try and teleport again as there was 'fuel' everywhere for the attempt.

Having spoken to someone from this forum who can teleport I knew to try a short distance first instead of 1/2 way around the world like my previous attempts. We were sitting at one end of the temple and I chose a spot in front of a bench on the stones at the other end of the temple, about 1/2 a football length away and began pulling in the energy.
I dropped deep instate and could clearly see the bench in front of me, the wooden pattern the lights flickering on it from the fire a the alter.
Something changed in the energy around me and I opened my eyes and stopped trying to teleport. It seemed to be nothing so I resumed my attempt but the view I was now seeing was about a. foot closer to the bench and to the right. Time passed and then something caught my attention again and I opened my eyes. The ceremony was closing - it was time to leave.
I was saddened I was still where I was and not by the bench where I'd tried to teleport too.

We stood up to make our way down the steps to the exit and I nearly fell over. Something was wrong, I couldn't keep my balance or quite remember how to walk right. I took my sweethearts arm and whispered "Help me get down please" He assisted me, I assumed that my back or legs had grown stiff from sitting to long and it would clear up in a few steps.
It didn't. Extreme disorientation had hold of me, the fluttering of panic whiffed through me as the moments passed and neither my head nor my body were acting in normal operating ranges.
We made our way through a short section of woods and out into the meeting place where people gather before entering the Temple grounds. People were milling everywhere. I felt dizzy and confused and discombomberated. Spying some benches I told me sweetie "Get me to the benches over there, I must sit and collect myself, something is wrong"

Sitting down a wave of weakness over took me and I collapsed my head into my hands and propped them up on my knees breathing deep, very confused knowing something was wrong but I couldn't think straight enough to sort out what had gone wrong, I just wasn't fully present in mind and body, like I was oxygen deprived or something. He stood by concerned and unsure what to do to help. I kept whispering "I've got to collect myself. I just need to collect myself, Spirit help me please collect myself, what is wrong?"

Then it hit me - "COLLECT MYSELF!" Of course, I literally wasn't all here, part of me was down by the bench I tried to teleport too!

"Darling! Help me up please. Get me to the bench on the right as you face the back of the temple, by that statue."

It was some distance away and I leaned heavily on him as we made our way there. Once there I squatted down and felt the air in front of me. Sure enough there was a distinct density there like when I find an entity in someone's field. I started scooping it up and pulling it inside me. I felt the air again very carefully - there was some more I pulled it in. My head was starting to clear again, my limbs we starting to feel more alive and less like dead logs.
I stood up and sucked in air, I definitely felt better but still not 100%. This confused me. I felt the air more. Nothing. I moved over a little and felt it more. Nothing. I stepped forward and felt it. There! More density.
That's right, I'd been interrupted and had to restart trying to teleport and this was the second attempted landing zone. I scooped in the density, felt some more and found a little more and scooped in in. Breathing it deeply back into me.

I stood up again and sensed my self, tried my balance, checked my mind for clarity, shook myself and tried to wiggle all my fingers. All was good, I was operating correctly again. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. My sweetie asked "Are you okay now?" I laughed richly in deep relief "Yes! I've collected myself again!" LOL "What a close call! That could have gone badly. We'll have to develop some safely protocols around another attempt, obviously I'm able to partially teleport and exciting as that is, it's very dangerous too."

We made our way out of the Temple area and back to our room. Slowly over the next few months I developed a fear of loosing my atoms in another attempt and I've never tried it again.
It's still on Spirits Bucket List for this life and I know it must be a tempted again. I'll read that PDF and maybe pick up a little something that will eliminate this growing fear so another attempt can be made.
I'm close Miss H, very close.
I think.......
Old 18-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Master
Astral travel

I was very detached to the outcome
Old 24-06-2022, 08:04 AM
Ascender

Years ago, it had snowed heavily and I was walking to and from work. Each day it took me an hour each way, and I was getting tired of it (and the snow was turning into ice making things harder too).

One day, I decided that enough was enough, and played the “ wouldn’t it be nice? “ game as I left work. “ Wouldn’t it be nice if someone just appeared, and gave me a lift home? “ I asked. And about 2 mins later, a lad I used to work with, pulled up in his car, and gave me a lift home.

It saved me an hour’s worth of walking, and possibly slipping over, and I was home in minutes. That was my quickest manifestation.
Old 25-06-2022, 01:54 AM
Master
plank time