Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-06-2011, 07:37 PM
mattie

Moving Past Fear Of Other Energies

Move past the fear of other energies (other fears as well). Moving past fear is a learned process than anyone can do. You have more than sufficient ability to tell them to scram if you’re uncomfortable w/ them. Organized religion has worked long & hard for many centuries to convince us to be fearful of the dark energies, promoting the misinformation that they are more powerful than us. They aren’t. Just because this was said often for a long time doesn’t make it true. For 100s of years it was thought the planet was flat & that one was in danger of sailing off the edge of the world if venturing too far, even by the learned.

It is the fears & anxiety that low energy jokers feed on. You can cut off their free lunch. When we are in fear & anxiety this is, energetically, like putting out a flashing neon sign that says FREE LUNCH- All You Can Eat. When we move out of the low energy frequency thoughts & emotions we are no longer an appealing snack. As we establish our energetic sovereignty, successfully existing more & more in a desired positive frequency we are seldom bothered by the low frequency jokers as the higher our frequency gets the more unpalatable our energy becomes to them. These low frequency jokers are like earthly punks. Allot of bravado, mouthy, having the ability to be an annoyance, but not really powerful.

TRUST
that you have the ability to navigate these nonphysical realms. KNOW that many have had the exact same concerns you have & are doing quite nicely exploring this territory. Have fun exploring it.

Newbie→Lightworker→Wayshower-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...153#post150153

It takes no special training or being at a given level of consciousness to be able to give the command for unwanted beings to scram, just the willingness to do so.
Old 17-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Experiencer
I used to open myself up as a Channel....
never had any probs,
but realized I could be channeling Hitlers Dog...
with a God Complex....

Something I found far preferable is
Contemplation upon whatever Question I had...
Once one learns to truly contemplate ...
the question leads you to the Archetype plane
where the answer is not filtered through some "entity"...
it's very clear... and clean..
And you "KNOW" the Truth of it...
Of course if you want to explain it to someone ,
then you gotta filter it through your mind....
and of course it loses.

The problems with channeling I see are
1. Could be Hitlers Dog
2. It's gotta come through your filters
3. It has to come through the entity's filters...
4. If the vehicle (you) aren't Pure, you can draw an entity that mirrors your Stuff,
(all fearful malevolent connections are simply due to that energy that exists within us, magnetically pulling them to us)
5. You can get the idea you are some kind of know it all hot Sh_t.

You know what cracks me up..... there's a lot of folks who "channel" who are just plain trippin...
They have ideas that nobody cares about,
because these folks aren't all that impressive as humans
But then they are Channeling The Great White Brotherhood of Know more Than anybody, else's...
Or maybe the "Intergalactic Federation of the Keepers of Reality Who Know More than Anybody Else".

Or I've even seen some who Channel God, or Jesus..

Jeeze, better listen to what they say HUH?

Must be Important....