Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Stevo, I agree with you. I realize it's not a popular way of thinking, especially when one has something yucky happen to them. We hate the idea that it may be our own doing in the end. I still gripe about it myself at times!

We are 100% creators or our reality whether we realize it or not. I see the outer world as a reflection or interaction with our own energies. It helps me to be less judgmental about it if I think of it as "just physics" or energetic interactions.

I think we are now entering a time of learning to become conscious creators.

Atleast one person gets it...

Its our dream, in a dream you appear to be say on a beach and that beach appears to be outside of you. If your scared in that dream you could create sharks in the water and get bitten by one. Don't blame the shark! Its your dream. Lifes no different. If you think the world is unsafe youl get abused by the outside world yet it was your thoughts that got you beaten up or whatever. Nobody can hurt you once you take back your dream and become a conscious creator.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Guide

What of the children who are battered and abused? The insinuation is that they created that situation and are personally to blame.

What of those who were in the World Trade Center when it fell? Clearly they must bear the blame for it. Not the extremists, not the terrorists, but those who perished are to blame...

I'm sorry, that is hogwash.

Do we create our reality? Yes, up to a point. Are we responsible for where life takes us and what befalls us? Yes, up to a point.

But if a man is walking a hiking trail in Yosemite and a boulder falls on him, I most certainly am NOT going to blame HIM for that boulder falling. The man neither assumed a boulder would fall (it was a designated hiking trail and therefore should have been safe), nor did he believe that hiking a clearly marked trail was likely to kill him. He believed that hiking in Yosemite would be an adventure filled with beautiful vistas and fresh air, not death.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 PM
You are correct, Steve.
For years now there are some words not in my vocabulary...
Worry
Unbelievable
Blame
Scared

I create my entire world as if I have the remote control in my hand.
The world is my oyster.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

Any intent, any desire is created before my eyes. Blame? What is that?

My life is a practice of fine tuning and thought control...deliberate intention.
Thank you, Steve, for starting this thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Ecthalion

Stevo; if what you believe is true (I disagree but respect your opinion) why does a newborn baby get beaten to death by its alcoholic father? Did it create this by its own thoughts? Please explain.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Blue Tiger, I have a multi millionaire friend that I visited this weekend.
I am in CO where the flooding and the fires before that have caused such amazing devastation.
Oh my goodness, the stories.

She is very spiritual and asked me, Why? How come this happened to me? Did I create this?
Oy vey, the 1000's of acres she owns are like half price now.

I said, she didn't create this so to speak. But, we have karma? When we live in the forest and on a creek at the bottom of valleys...it is similar to living in an apt in a gang area in the Bronx...we are placing ourselves in a precarious situation. But, Look, I said, how the waters did NOT even enter your home, they were diverted....YOU, honey, did that with your positive faithful thoughts.

When we live in a Nation we take on a National karma. Ask anyone hassled with an American passport. There are forces we no nothing about...but when we are born in a terrible, low energy family or nation we are in harm's way.
Is it our "fault".....was it an accident Princess Diana was born in HER family, while someone else was born in poverty to an alcoholic?

There are lessons each soul is learning and thus chooses the parents that will best mold us to learn what we need...be it humility, selflessness, happiness, to payback mistakes made.

There are blueprints and agreements we make before coming here...to die young to be born blind, to be raped as we raped another, to be born the color we once hated.

What goes around comes around, what we sow we reap....who is to say what each person in the World Trade Towers intended before their birth. Who is to say why a soul decides to be the one in the Soul Family to be born deaf and blind.

To look at the world without spiritual eyes is very confusing....logic is not a good master....unless it is the logic from that timeless place that the Creator dwells in...the Overseer of it all...this vast Epic filling Eternity of death and birth and defeat and triumph...playing itself out ...thru the actors on the stage.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I create my entire world as if I have the remote control in my hand.
The world is my oyster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
She is very spiritual and asked me, Why? How come this happened to me? Did I create this?
Oy vey, the 1000's of acres she owns are like half price now.

I said, she didn't create this so to speak.

? One cannot believe both to be true. Either we do or we don't.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Stevo; if what you believe is true (I disagree but respect your opinion) why does a newborn baby get beaten to death by its alcoholic father? Did it create this by its own thoughts? Please explain.
Inside a new born is an eternal soul that before birth sets up a plan for the next life. A plan that the soul may or may not stick to. There's allways freewill.

So an abused baby is all you see on the outside but it was most likely set up by that soul to learn from. Maybe it was an abuser in its last life and wanted to experience the opposite.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
There's allways freewill.
That's what I was looking for, freewill. You have to realize that many different life forms in this universe and dimension have free will. They have to make their decisions for themselves. Decisions that are often beyond your control or influence. That is why the driver who has a poor attention span, or who decided to talk on this tapatalk, hit you. Unless you remove the freewill from your dimension then there is always outside sources of will. It comes down to power and how much power you have in your will.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
What of the children who are battered and abused? The insinuation is that they created that situation and are personally to blame.

What of those who were in the World Trade Center when it fell? Clearly they must bear the blame for it. Not the extremists, not the terrorists, but those who perished are to blame...

I'm sorry, that is hogwash.

Do we create our reality? Yes, up to a point. Are we responsible for where life takes us and what befalls us? Yes, up to a point.

But if a man is walking a hiking trail in Yosemite and a boulder falls on him, I most certainly am NOT going to blame HIM for that boulder falling. The man neither assumed a boulder would fall (it was a designated hiking trail and therefore should have been safe), nor did he believe that hiking a clearly marked trail was likely to kill him. He believed that hiking in Yosemite would be an adventure filled with beautiful vistas and fresh air, not death.

Lucid dreamers are a good example for me to explain this...

Lucid dreamers are people who used to have random dreams and then one day they woke up in the dream, they became conscious of the fact that they are in a dream of their own making. They know that its hard to stay conscious and create what they want, so they normall slip back into a state of things just randomly happening. Its the same with so called physical world.

As for the boulder falling, that person can not have been a conscious creator, they believe the world can harm them or it would not have happened.
Same with the world trade centre.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:23 AM
somnium

So someone else decides they want to kill you for no good reason at all. But you decide that no one will kill you. Both wills are set, who wins?