Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Guide

@Nature

I actually I did....I was ****ed off. But I remember distinctly of how much I thought as a young child. I was so sick and almost died 3 times....and I sat in my room one day, I was about 5 years old....and I remember going through a particularly hard time, and I thought if I died right now, I wouldn’t really die. I knew I would never really die. Up until this point, I had had several psychic, prophetic and past life dreams....I was so young and had nobody to guide or talk to me about it. Things went doormat for many years up until my late teens, then started up again after my NDE
Old 13-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Hello,

I see more and more YouTube videos where people advice against entering white light because it's a trap for soul recycling for our souls to reincarnate set by Archons.

No matter how tempting it might be and our relatives who are just holograms to get us into the white light, we shall not enter the white light if we desire spiritual freedom and to rejoin with the source. Otherwise entering white light is being reborn as you come out the womb into this life.

Why there are more of those videos? Are people trying to warn us or make money out of views of their videos. Who can we trust today?

If above is true, then there is no karma that makes us reincarnate and there is only a free will. A will to not enter the light.

Imagine what would happen if nobody any longer would enter the white light to be reincarnated? What would happen to earth population and who would serve the evil agenda of the big brother? Exactly! Sounds like there is secret knowledge they don't want us to know.

The short answer is it's human nature to sully what other's find positive. It's also human nature to doubt in something too good to be true. We seem to have this desire/impulse to place doubt and fear in everything we believe in. The truth is it doesn't matter - You always have the power to create your own experiences in the after life. Going into the "white light" is what NDE'ers describe the experience of returning home. However what you end up experiencing when you transition is completely tailored to you. They're no words to describe the actual event. For example, the "white light" isn't actually white. It's filled with colors (never seen), feelings (never felt), and harmonics (never heard before).

If going into the light was a trap, people who've crossed over into the "white light" during their Near Death Experience would have been snatched and taken away into their next life. That's not what happens though. People who've experienced the "white light" have crossed it and stayed to experience more than just the light but an expansion to fills the entire universe itself.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator
People who cross over in doubt and fear and anguish and confusion about what light to follow or not follow, or the Matrix, or whatever bothers them, will just stay where they are and hunker down I suppose, and gradually things will come to them which they trust, and then they can let go and be free.

Re-incarnation as far as I know, is not compulsory and enforced. Nor is Soul recycling in some Matrix. I know Souls who were quite simple Beings, and yet they are still there....having passed some time ago.
If there was a dark re-cycling schedule, they would have been forced back and presumably their energy wouldn't still be so alive and vibrant in Spirit!

I think the best plan for emergency navigation is to go where your Heart and Soul feels truth and Love and the consequences will be good. Of course anyone can over-think this, but we are pretty good intuitional Beings when we let our own light shine.
Old 24-08-2018, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Stay away from the light and any saviors or family members calling you toward it. Especially the Jesus/Osiris messiah figure, he has evil intents no matter what emotions he invokes in you. If you go to the light you will be reincarnated and given amnesia and your body/soul/spirit will be used as a energy battery and a food source for the sinister beings that have us trapped in this prison matrix.

This is all fear based and I don't believe in it.
Old 24-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Ankhesenamun

I would consider it extremely dangerous to listen to such Youtube videos and to avoid stepping into the white light. It is well known that those who fear the light because they fear judgement, become restless souls - ie ghosts who haunt places or people.

When one notices a haunting, the usual way to deal with it is to tell the restless soul to go into the light.

It's unlikely that this is a reincarnation trap as reincarnation only happens with one's agreement, and for a reason. The soul also enters the body long before birth. When we become advanced enough, we escape the cycle of reincarnation, but as long as we still have things to learn, or unfinished business or things to teach others, we get reincarnated. Nobody and nothing is trying to trick us into getting reincarnated. The decision whether we get born again is not up to whether we fall into a trap, but it is up to God what happens, and it also only happens with our agreement. We agree to a soul contract before each birth where we agree what lessons we have to learn and also where we will get born again, what we have to go through on this earthly plane, in which era and culture we get born, and what we are hoping to achieve.

Whilst there are many helpful Youtube videos, let's not forget that there are also many videos from evil individuals who want to see us becoming lost souls. There are misleading videos made by people who claim to be against the very thing they are speaking about whilst in reality manipulating the viewers and confusing them into just believing the wrong things. One has to exercise a lot of discernment when watching Youtube videos.
Old 24-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Ok stay away from the light and go where? Not like we have plenty of options, do we?
Old 24-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Guide

No, you go into the light. The light is where you are made whole, and given more energy...people will describe it as high vibrations of love, ect. It is actually where we charge our “batteries” not a matrix. The soul knows this instinctively.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I am sharing my real life experience.

I was killed by a demon who was sitting on my chest and choked me to death in front of my eyes when I was fully awake in my bed at 3:00 am. It was not sleep paralysis. Later, I was floating through tunnel and saw a prominent line. At the end of the tunnel there was a BRIGHT light 1000 times bigger than SUN and Pure WHITE. There are some sort of bungee jumping point where you had to jump into UNKNOWN. At Bungee Jumpee Point/LINE, I was asked to say 1 thing and cross. I just said WAHEGURU and bang I was back to my bed. Like Father, Abba, PitaJee, Dad, Pop, Abbu are different names used by children to address their Father, Similarly Gods Name (Waheguru, Gopal, Har, Hari, Ram, Allah, God) are all same. Our politician and religion DONS tell you they are different, but they are same. When you see reality of life, you know how much time you have wasted in petty things.

This mantra saved me in after death, cured my depression. I would surely recommend you to listen to this mantra for maximum time during the day. During my depression when none medicine was working, I was planning to commit suicide. Finally as my last attempt I started reciting WAHEGURU 6-8 Hours continously. My depression cured within 7-15 Days and I have never taken any medicine after that.

If anyone from you are experiencing any demonic activities or facing any depression type symptoms please try doing this.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthineye
I am sharing my real life experience.

I was killed by a demon who was sitting on my chest and choked me to death in front of my eyes when I was fully awake in my bed at 3:00 am. It was not sleep paralysis. Later, I was floating through tunnel and saw a prominent line. At the end of the tunnel there was a BRIGHT light 1000 times bigger than SUN and Pure WHITE. There are some sort of bungee jumping point where you had to jump into UNKNOWN. At Bungee Jumpee Point/LINE, I was asked to say 1 thing and cross. I just said WAHEGURU and bang I was back to my bed. Like Father, Abba, PitaJee, Dad, Pop, Abbu are different names used by children to address their Father, Similarly Gods Name (Waheguru, Gopal, Har, Hari, Ram, Allah, God) are all same. Our politician and religion DONS tell you they are different, but they are same. When you see reality of life, you know how much time you have wasted in petty things.

This mantra saved me in after death, cured my depression. I would surely recommend you to listen to this mantra for maximum time during the day. During my depression when none medicine was working, I was planning to commit suicide. Finally as my last attempt I started reciting WAHEGURU 6-8 Hours continously. My depression cured within 7-15 Days and I have never taken any medicine after that.

If anyone from you are experiencing any demonic activities or facing any depression type symptoms please try doing this.

Thank you for this post. Very happy that you do not suffer from depression or suicidal thoughts anymore. God Bless*
Old 29-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Knower

I think it's unusual for people to reincarnate right after they die. I think we usually wait a period of time before reincarnating, such as 50 years or more. And I base this assumption on Michael Newton and Dolores Cannon's books. They're both hypnotists that have regressed thousands of people to past lives and live between lives. So I would be suspicious of any being trying to tell me I need to reincarnate right away.

I've heard the term archon is just another name for what some people call demons, or jinn, but I'm not sure.

If the archons really do recycle souls and keep them reincarnating, there has to be a reason for it. And I think the reason would be that they feed on fear and negative (low vibration) energy, which they call loosh. So they're essentially using us as batteries like they do in the movie the matrix. Also in the movie Monsters Inc, the monsters in that movie scare children and feed on their fear.

So if that is really what they're doing, I'm thinking they probably don't trick everybody, but just those people who are in a low vibrational state. Like those who have done something like rape or murder people and who have a lot of guilt around it. Because those would the easiest people to trick. And after all the archon's are feeding off of their low vibrational energies so it makes sense that they would want to keep them around.

Apparently they can't force anybody to reincarnate, since we have free will, but they could convince those people that it's in their best interest to do so for karmic reasons. So they could convince them that they are their spirit guide and they need to reincarnate and experience being rapped because they rapped someone in your last life and need to balance the karma. So I'm thinking that is the trick we need to avoid more so than the light.

I actually created a post on this very topic a while back on another forum if anybody wants to read that:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t46177.0.html