Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Experiencer

I will not step into the white light - I will throw myself into it! Yayyy!!
Old 07-08-2018, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator
Never mind all that Windbreeze. Let go of all the confusion and worry.

When it comes your time to pass, all will be well. Those who come to greet you you will know by their particular energies and love. You will know them -in Love -to be the ones you trust. The unconditional love you will feel and share with any loved ones will fill your heart and Soul. Don't even worry about second-guessing this because believe me when the time comes, you will know it to be right.

Never mind what you "see". Or any "lights" or any other distractions. Just go the way your Heart instinctively knows and feels. It will be the right way. Don't be afraid of any Light if it feels right to your deepest feelings. If it doesn't -then don't go that way! But it most surely will.

When you pass out of the physical body and into more fullness of your true Self, all those issues and problems created by people on You Tube will fade behind you. So will the concept of Archons, or manipulations, "holograms" or anything else.

No-one is forced into anything there. No-one is pushed or forced into re-incarnation. That is a choice if/when the time is right and the desire is strong. That could be one Earth year or many hundreds.....the choice is up to your Soul and what you need -in your own "time".
Old 07-08-2018, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Do you see anything bad in this?

Not good and not bad, it is as it is, the way this realities on the planet are set up. As I mentioned somewhere else, there is only one way out of this realities, physical and non physical earth realms, for most through the portal to the astral realms,which can be seen as light, for the incarnated angelic through the angelic realms and the Fae through their own realms. At the point of crossing, all experiences from the last life will be downloaded into the records.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Colorado, Starman, Compendium and Lord Viskey, I agree with all of you wholeheartedly.
. Hey Deb! Thank you so much....did you get a chance to read my latest post?

A meteorite?
Old 07-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Master

Got it Colorado.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Suspended
I honestly don't know about this, but this could be a trick to make you not go into the white light actually.. or it may be right, but I will share something, someone i know once drowned and died for a bit when they died they said they found themselves in a "Golden plane of bliss" that is his words, he says it was the most bright golden place, joyful, peaceful, blissful, loving and nurturing light, and it was golden. When there the light asked him "what do you want to do now?" and he said he wanted to teach people the true nature of god, he felt like this was god, before hand he had been for the most part an average person, worked towards a well paying job, had a nice looking girlfriend, had the fancy car ect... anyway after he said he now wanted to teach people the true nature of god, the golden light said "as you wish" and he came back to life in his human body, since then this man has been on a mission, he does a lot of spiritual work and helps people, he doesn't have much money any more i dont think, he may, no fancy car just a normal one and doesn't have a girlfriend anymore either, he lives on a ranch.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Hello,

I see more and more YouTube videos where people advice against entering white light because it's a trap for soul recycling for our souls to reincarnate set by Archons.

Yes, that sounds like You Tube

Quote:
No matter how tempting it might be and our relatives who are just holograms to get us into the white light, we shall not enter the white light if we desire spiritual freedom and to rejoin with the source. Otherwise entering white light is being reborn as you come out the womb into this life.

Why there are more of those videos?

Because they get views.

Quote:
Are people trying to warn us or make money out of views of their videos.

People on You Tube want views, likes, subscribes and shares.

Quote:
Who can we trust today?

People who earn it.

Quote:
If above is true, then there is no karma that makes us reincarnate and there is only a free will. A will to not enter the light.

Imagine what would happen if nobody any longer would enter the white light to be reincarnated? What would happen to earth population and who would serve the evil agenda of the big brother? Exactly! Sounds like there is secret knowledge they don't want us to know.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I honestly don't know about this, but this could be a trick to make you not go into the white light actually.. or it may be right, but I will share something, someone i know once drowned and died for a bit when they died they said they found themselves in a "Golden plane of bliss" that is his words, he says it was the most bright golden place, joyful, peaceful, blissful, loving and nurturing light, and it was golden. When there the light asked him "what do you want to do now?" and he said he wanted to teach people the true nature of god, he felt like this was god, before hand he had been for the most part an average person, worked towards a well paying job, had a nice looking girlfriend, had the fancy car ect... anyway after he said he now wanted to teach people the true nature of god, the golden light said "as you wish" and he came back to life in his human body, since then this man has been on a mission, he does a lot of spiritual work and helps people, he doesn't have much money any more i dont think, he may, no fancy car just a normal one and doesn't have a girlfriend anymore either, he lives on a ranch.

Your post reminded me of an experience I had a long time ago. I went to a bullring in southern Spain where an Indian Guru was sitting on a stage in the middle of the bullring talking about the miracle of life. There were at least a few thousand people sitting in the circular bleachers around the bullring.

I got up from my seat, for whatever reason, and walked outside of the bullring and suddenly, without warning, everything disappeared, and I found my self-floating in golden light and the light was rich and thick with love. It was like I was in a fetal position and it felt like being in the womb, for my body was also made of that light, and I felt the comfort of being at home. The experience was timeless and it felt so fulfilling and comfortable. Like being in total rapture with overwhelming bliss.

Again, without warning, I was back in the bullring, staggering, intoxicated on the bliss from the experience I‘d just had, trying to find my seat. Much later, I interpreted that experience as my waking consciousness having slipped into the golden light of my own soul. The egg, seed, or over-self, that contains my physical body.

Even later on my path, I had glimpsed that over-self in experiences of expanded consciousness. While sitting on the beach at night in California, facing the Pacific Ocean, meditating, and your awareness moves out from your body on all sides. Expanding beyond your physical body, and you find yourself one with the clouds, the sky, the ocean, the land, etc. It is a very peaceful and serene experience.

But in my interpretation, the golden light was of my deeper being, soul, etc., while the white light, which I have also briefly glimpsed, is a more purer radiance from the source. Again, not refuting what others may have said, as this is but my interpretation.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
. Interesting....and believe he saw what he did. After my NDE, I would regularly have real dreams about taking classes on the other side with what was scholars and guides( men in robes) in big amphitheater-like auditoriums. The sky seemed to be a soft orange-goldish color...but there was no sun. I learned through my NDE, that everything was energy. Thoughts, feelings, ect....everything is energy. I had never heard of this concept before this happened. I thought God was up in the tower of his castle too high to be reached...and very much on the verge of atheism, but settled for agnosticism/science in the end.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Your post reminded me of an experience I had a long time ago. I went to a bullring in southern Spain where an Indian Guru was sitting on a stage in the middle of the bullring talking about the miracle of life. There were at least a few thousand people sitting in the circular bleachers around the bullring.

I got up from my seat, for whatever reason, and walked outside of the bullring and suddenly, without warning, everything disappeared, and I found my self-floating in golden light and the light was rich and thick with love. It was like I was in a fetal position and it felt like being in the womb, for my body was also made of that light, and I felt the comfort of being at home. The experience was timeless and it felt so fulfilling and comfortable. Like being in total rapture with overwhelming bliss.

Again, without warning, I was back in the bullring, staggering, intoxicated on the bliss from the experience I‘d just had, trying to find my seat. Much later, I interpreted that experience as my waking consciousness having slipped into the golden light of my own soul. The egg, seed, or over-self, that contains my physical body.

Even later on my path, I had glimpsed that over-self in experiences of expanded consciousness. While sitting on the beach at night in California, facing the Pacific Ocean, meditating, and your awareness moves out from your body on all sides. Expanding beyond your physical body, and you find yourself one with the clouds, the sky, the ocean, the land, etc. It is a very peaceful and serene experience.

But in my interpretation, the golden light was of my deeper being, soul, etc., while the white light, which I have also briefly glimpsed, is a more purer radiance from the source. Again, not refuting what others may have said, as this is but my interpretation.

Thanks for sharing, its interesting what you have to say about the white an golden light, how the golden light was your soul and white was source.. some things you also shared i have had the same or similar, the feeling of love and the womb thing and also the expansion becoming the clouds ect... but thats kinda trippy the way everything disappeared for you like that when you left the building lol. I don't know what else to add but, nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
. Interesting....and believe he saw what he did. After my NDE, I would regularly have real dreams about taking classes on the other side with what was scholars and guides( men in robes) in big amphitheater-like auditoriums. The sky seemed to be a soft orange-goldish color...but there was no sun. I learned through my NDE, that everything was energy. Thoughts, feelings, ect....everything is energy. I had never heard of this concept before this happened. I thought God was up in the tower of his castle too high to be reached...and very much on the verge of atheism, but settled for agnosticism/science in the end.

Cool, iv heard of others going to schools an stuff like that on the other side when they go to sleep, apparently some souls also want to ask about things sometimes before they decide to incarnate here so, if someone is ready to teach from here they may go (when they are sleeping) and give advice to souls on the other side about incarnating here, if that was me i would slap them an say what are you thinking!! get your ghost butt onto another planet! you don't want none of this! haha.. im joking, kinda.. but its interesting to know it can work both ways not one.

thanks guys.