Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Channeling artists/ musicians from the past

I was wondering, has anyone channeled artists or musicians from the past ? Can you share your experiences ?

Thanks,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-04-2012, 03:02 AM
AppleCandy

I practised speaking in tongues during my church attending days. Occasionally, I channel a native/aboriginal spirits/angels singing through my tongues. As a tongue speaker, it didn't feel unusual until I tried recording my voice and replay the singing. I literally felt goosebumps hearing my voice. I can feel some kind of an unusual high-leveled/divine energy vibrations in the recordings. However, I never notice that energy when I just hear myself speak in tongues directly.

I may consider sharing the voice of these singing angels some day.
Old 24-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Henri77

That;s a very cool story

Well, when I was involved in writing music, I had a reading that Antonio Salieri
was advising me, (the composer in "Amadeus" who became Mozarts enemy)

I've been involved in fiction writing, composing, dance, photography & art, but never was AWARE of my source(s) of inspiration.

I recall composing-recording pieces, that ...listening to at a later date, I occasionally didn't know I wrote 'em.... Same for fiction.. I've read certain short stories , years later, and didn't recognize em as "my" work.....

Also, as Apple Candy wrote .... occasionally a song would be truly thrilling, and give me the same effect..... chills .... as it was obviously inspired.

My spiritualist minister once was given lyrics from John Lennon, shortly after his death.
Old 24-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting stories AppleCandy and Henri, thank you for sharing !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction