Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Master
I've got the tracking number for that chess set which was sent to me from America. British Customs have been sat on my parcel for 5 days now and they still haven't cleared it. A real killjoy. I'm getting annoyed about it now.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:36 PM
Pathfinder

No I do not have money to afford it. Only thing I buy is bread and some vegetables.
Old 28-02-2016, 10:04 AM
Master
The chess set arrived eventually but because they did not pack it correctly it was damaged. Since then I've received two replacement pieces and it is okay now.

No shopping for me for a while - back to saving.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 28-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Burntfruit

I mostly buy just food.
Old 20-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Suspended

Can this thread be for disgruntled shoppers? :)

I really need to go food shopping but I'd much rather go back to bed...I am so freakin' cold right now all I want to do is go back to bed and hibernate for a while...

Ughhh...off to town I go ;P
Old 21-03-2016, 09:26 PM
Guide

I just bought some ripped jeans and a white leather vest ... I also realize I am addicted to sneakers and can never find the perfect pair ... I desperately need some good running shoes with a real cool design. Nike is so tempting but I think they look pretty ugly :((
Old 21-03-2016, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
I just bought some ripped jeans and a white leather vest ... I also realize I am addicted to sneakers and can never find the perfect pair ... I desperately need some good running shoes with a real cool design. Nike is so tempting but I think they look pretty ugly :((

Saucony is a nice athletic brand to shop for.

Old 22-03-2016, 01:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

I am the same way, I am not a shoe person, but I do take forever to buy the perfect sneaker. As far as design, Nike has fallen off the past couple of years. Their designs are looking chunky or they have bright distracting colors.Right now it's the fabric design thats in. Adidas Supernova's are flattering. I know Mizuno makes a really fantastic running worthy shoe, and personally I think they look sharp on runners. They are expensive :( Definitely on my X-mass wish list.
Old 22-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Velcro Orthopedics

:icon_mrgreen:
Old 22-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Guide

@clover yes chunky is the right word :p I think what makes Nike so popular these days is the culture. Went into the Nike store the other day and OMG the colors made me feel like in a candy shop :p ... @wolfgaze hahaha what about my fashion guru image?? ... Saucony and mizuno hmmm quite nice!!!