Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakinthebox
Hi there John,
I have come to you because you have previously replied to one of my posts. At the risk of sounding completely dim - could you explain to me exactly what channelling is? I'm not understanding the difference between it and mediumship??
Jaki

Hi Jaki,

We have words for communication with the non-physical realities that kind of represent those who we contact "category" wise. When I telepathically talk with the most highly evolved awareness's available to me it would be called channeling based on our cultural wording conventions. When I telepathically talk with the spirit of a person who has passed it is mediumship. Consider that what I am doing and the core spirit being I am connecting with to be in each of the described instances as being identical. In my view they are.

That being the case then there is no real difference. Do you understand the verb-age better?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybarb25
I have been using a pen and paper for a while now. I use to have to start out with drawing connected circles across the paper till I felt the pen going against the circles I was drawing. I dont need to meditate or anything. Though in the beginning, I think the circles were a form of meditation. Now I just sit down with a pen and paper and they show up almost immediately.

I am also learning to channel/communicate. I havent had much experience besides a few signs that have clicked to me, but this drawing method i think may be a good point for me to start. Naturally i am a drawer with a creative mind and so i think possibly this could be an advantage in attemtping to communicate in a method that is comfortable with me. Would you mind elaborating on how you started this. Do you communicate through drawing or dod you move into words?

Thanks!