Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-05-2014, 04:10 PM
cristianprince67

afterlife

I read in my favorite book Conversations with God that the vibration you are at when you die, carries into the afterlife. Do you guys think heaven is a place or is it a state of mind?
Old 11-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Administrator

This would depend on your belief system some believe that Heaven is real and some believe its in our own state of mind,i can only tell you what i believe in i believe Hell is life on earth, for me as a medium i have seen the spirit world given messages to others from lost loved ones,i have had a few NDE also so i have seen it then the colors are so vibrant so bright its impossible to reconstruct them colors here.some say they see a tunnel i dont,i see a small wooden ornate bridge with our loved ones waiting at the other side. so everybody will have their own beliehs

Namaste
Old 14-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Master

Just because you die does not mean you stop being you. You continue learning in the afterlife starting where you left off when you die.

Then when you choose a new incarnation/life on Earth in a body, you pick up where you left off before you were born. We never stop being ourselves or learning.
Old 26-05-2014, 04:35 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianprince67
I read in my favorite book Conversations with God that the vibration you are at when you die, carries into the afterlife. Do you guys think heaven is a place or is it a state of mind?

Let's assume that "Heaven" is just a general label for a place where people go after they die.

I think that "place" exists in a different dimension. So you won't find physical coordinates (in relation to our physical universe) in order to get there. It's more like you can get there through your mind. It's like your mind is a warmhole or a gateway to that dimension. And once you go "through the door" you enter into this great big place which exists somewhere, but not in our physical universe. (from stories of astral travelers)

I am assuming that the SOURCE ENTITY/Being is this big multidimensional Mind. And we all exist in it. But there are different layers/sections/frequencies of the mind. And some live in one dimension and others live in another one...

From what I know, things could appear as physical in that other dimension (just like they do in our universe)

Afterall, we are all like programs running inside of a big computer and when we see things, it's only because we were programmed to see them. We don't see some things, and it's because we were not programmed to see them. We cannot see a different dimension (from here), which is a good thing, otherwise it would all just become a chaotic confusion.

Imagine a big box with all kinds of coins in them. But it could make your life easier if you separated the "box itself" into sections and divided them and placed each coin into a different section. So the different sections of the God Brain have different experiences, different limitations and different allowances. But they are separated by a divider so they don't all mix together into one lump of chaos.

Earth like places for example are very limited. But they fascilitate certain kinds of experiences which cannot be obtained in other dimensions (like what we call "heaven" for example). That place is more unlimited. And I heard some spirits say that you can't learn some lessons over there and in order to learn them, you have to go to a limited section (earth like, through reincarnation)