Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Knower

"You'll hate me for saying this but until you put in some effort you won't go very far."

What exactly is your definition of effort?

I don´t really understand what you´re trying to tell me..

I am patient and i am doing personal research at the moment. And this site is a place where i am trying to find answers from people such as yourself. But maybe someone with more definite answers, you seem to speak in riddles.

"I've been where you are and now I'm not. That didn't happen by accident or by my questioning some all-knowing sage. There ain't many in this world so there's no quick-fix learning"

Yes, i know that there is no quick fix learning. What am i supposed to do to appeal to your expectations to what a newbie like myself is supposed to do? Talk to the air and wait patiently for personal ideas conjured from imagination until Cognitive dissonance occurs and then finally develop a one final unified theory of bull**** and turn into a completely self deceptive, considered clinically insane individual?

I´d rather not. I´d rather do my research and keep asking people who are above my knowledge level in this matter.

"one needs to make the effort and if my experience is any guide, the answers will come in pieces, bits here, bits there."

Again, please sir. Tell me how you define "effort".

And about the bits here and there. Yes, i know. I am not as dull as you might think, i am trying to find bits here and there.

"Just one section you haven't respond to: "and the only way of coming closer to the truth is believing people who claim to have some sort of answers. I beg to differ. As long as you accept you could only ever begin to get closer - become less distant? - then I'd suggest there are things which can be considered.... Only you would know if you're prepared to learn from others who almost certainly do have a better knowledge level. Seems to me that the last sentence was highly relevant to your outlook."

No. I just decided not to respond to that statement because i wasnt able to comprehend the meaning of it. But i´ll try..

"I beg to differ. As long as you accept you could only ever begin to get closer - become less distant? - then I'd suggest there are things which can be considered.... Only you would know if you're prepared to learn from others who almost certainly do have a better knowledge level."

Guess number 1.

Accept what exactly? That there are things unexplainable by science? If so. Then, yes. I accept that because i am positive that existence is not limited by human knowledge.

Now since i have proposed my first and only guess on what your meaning behind "acceptance" is, and verified and explained why i accept. Then i should be "beginning to get closer" according the applied logic you claim to be required in order to "get closer", by closer im guessing you mean closer to the "truth".

And the last clause of of the sentence (- become less distant?) was pretty difficult for me to make sense of in relation to this guess. I´d say that you were proposing another form of the meaning of "getting closer". If that was actually the case then i don´t get the purpose of it..

"then I'd suggest there are things which can be considered"

I´m assuming that you´re finishing your point by confirming that if i had the acceptance in me, then these so called "things that could be considered" which im guessing is the help i seek here, could be offered to me.

"Only you would know if you're prepared to learn from others who almost certainly do have a better knowledge level."

Correct.

Guess number 2.

And if my guess on what your first statement implied was incorrect, which could easily be because the sentence seems paradoxical to my mind.. Then this would be my second guess to your meaning. The guess involves a guess within a guess. The first guess is that the words involve a hidden message, or a riddle. Second guess is the guess on what that riddle means.

If this is a riddle then i would perceive the hidden message as such : You are telling me that if i only accept to get closer instead of "less distant" i will not be capable of pursuing answers due to lack of patience.

-Premise behind the drawn conclusion to what the riddle means.

I don´t know if this is in fact a riddle and if it was i´m not sure how to prove the definite meaning of it using logic. So i will try to use my instincts.

Eager and impatience imply the first part of the sentence, assuming that only accepting getting closer is the impatient way.

And patience would imply the second part "less distant", assuming that "less distant" means finding inner calmness and accepting that the quest for a higher truth takes time and patience.

And if this is a riddle and that my conclusion to the meaning of it was invalid then i have failed in seeing the logical structure of the riddle.

And the reason to why i previously stated that this seemed paradoxical to me can be explained in two ways. Number 1. I am unsure of the actual meaning of the sentence because it gives 2 options. Number 2. If you are going towards something at a measurable speed then you are both getting closer and less distant to the location you are heading at. So, this is a pretty illogical riddle and especially because of the fact that you put a question mark in the end of the sentence which causes even more confusion.. Does it mean that you are not giving a wise, riddly advice, but just proposing an alternate option which in sense means exactly the same as the key components required for an average person to acknowledge this as a riddle, who could be figured out through finding the logical structure of it? It´s hard to fully verify to myself what exactly you mean..

"then I'd suggest there are things which can be considered...."

Yea, yea.. If i take the long way interpreted by me as "becoming less distant instead of going closer" Then you can help me.

"Only you would know if you're prepared to learn from others who almost certainly do have a better knowledge level."

Right..

So my final most reasonable conclusion to the meaning of that statement that i didnt answer the first time would be :

"I must be more patient and then i will be ready for help. The answers don´t come right away.. Only i will know when i am prepared or "patient" enough to get the answers.."

My answer to the guessed meaning :

I´m patient but eager.
I know that i am prepared since i am here and there, seeking answers.
Old 14-03-2011, 06:33 PM
mac

I hadn't intended to continue but all you had to do was to ask about what you didn't understand.

Remember the acronym, KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetie?

I thought that dealing with small blocks of your original text and showing my response in blue would be helpful - I apologise that it didn't work for you.

As my final comment to your final question: "p.s- What on earth were you thinking reading all this bull****?" I have to admit I was very foolish to read to the end.

But I won't be foolish again.
Old 14-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I hadn't intended to continue but all you had to do was to ask about what you didn't understand.

Remember the acronym, KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetie?

I thought that dealing with small blocks of your original text and showing my response in blue would be helpful - I apologise that it didn't work for you.

As my final comment to your final question: "p.s- What on earth were you thinking reading all this bull****?" I have to admit I was very foolish to read to the end.

But I won't be foolish again.

I need some sort of a price for writing all that. A physical medal, manufactured as a request from one of the admins on this site. With the written words on it saying : "Creator of the longest pointless post 2011, spiritualforums.com"

Thats an actual request from me.

I´ll give up my billing info when i have confirmation that this will happen.

Old 15-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deztini3
@athribiristan

Thanks for answering me but your answers didnt affect me at all nor challenged my beliefs..

Unless you were expecting me to ask you further questions..

I will then..

Tell me about that demon experience, that sounds like an intriguing story..

And tell me everything you "know" about the other realm and the experiences you have had with it.

Anecdotes are my favorites in relation to this subject, and i learn most from them.

Well clearly you don't expect much AND you're not in a hurry

but if you would really like to know, I was possessed by a demon for a while. It was a very bad time for myself and my family. The thing I've come to understand about demons is how incredibly subtle and patient they are. They whisper quietly in your ear for years until you believe them. They wear you down over time. They also completely lack any real power. In all three encounters I have had with demons merely becomeing aware of them was enough to cause them to leave, though they usually try to come back when your guard is down.

My opinion is that demons are beings of low vibration who feed off of our 'negative' or lower vibrational energies. They really like Fear, but anger, pain, dispair, and sorrow are great for them. I also believe this is the reason that they are ultimately powerless to affect us when we become aware of them. They simply can't follow us into our higher emotional spectrum. So basically you have to allow them in, or there has to be an opening.

Its really hard to say how it all started. Demons are so subtle that its hard to pinpoint that first little whisper. We moved into a house with the intention of fixing the place up. It needed a lot of work but it was doable. Somewhere along the way it all went south, slowly....by degrees. We found ourselves without hot water, or a kitchen, only about half of the walls ever got framed, the furnace was in the basement and had no ducting so it just blew hot air up through a hole in the floor in the middle of the house, our children were beginning to go feral and we basically hated each other. The house had become this huge horrible hateful THING that noone could seem to deal with. We came close a few times to splitting up.

But ultimately we both believe in marriage. One day we looked each other in the eyes and made a decision to fight for it. The demon couldn't handle that. That was maybe 9 years ago. I am happy to say that we are all well and healthy and sane. We have healed our family and ourselves and had a crazy and interesting life since then. We have recently felt called to help others that are going through tough times. That was a big reason I came to the forums.

Everything I know about the other realm and experiences I've had with it....

I guess I would start by saying that it is in no way an 'other' realm. Everything is vibration. Everything. You are a unique vibration. When you interact with others it is an interaction of vibrations. When you communicate it is an exchange of ideas. It is an exchange of vibrations. Those vibrations have an effect. Your thoughts have an effect.

That is really the key to the whole sh'bang. In every situation in our causal physical experience there is a cause and an effect. YOU ARE CAUSE. You are naturally attuned to your own vibration and you will perceive its interaction with others around you. Thus, the world becomes your mirror. The whole physical experience becomes one giant reflection of your own vibration. Starving kids in Africa.....your fault. Tsunami in Japan....your fault. Homeless people on the streets....your fault. You look deep down into your soul and you find those suffering people and you tell yourself that this is your fault. Then you tell me what you are going to do with your life.
Old 15-03-2011, 05:11 AM
Merlin6

deztini3,

I think it may be necessary for you to do a great deal of research by reading the available literature that deals with the many questions you have.
I think Mac had it right when he said:

"And if someone were to tell you, would you be able to understand the explanations......?"

This means that if someone were to give you an answer to one of your questions, you have no common knowledge base available in your experience to be able to comprehend what you are being given.

Read the books, study the subjects, formulate your own philosophy of how your universe works. When you have done this, (it will take years - perhaps a lifetime) you will be able to answer most of your questions yourself.

In the meantime, if you ask just one specific question at a time, perhaps someone within the forum may be able to assist.

Good luck in your quest for knowledge

Regards
Merlin6
Old 18-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Knower

I would like to thank everyone that has given themselves time to try to help me.

The thread is open as long as people can provide new information for me and or others to process.

I would also like to re-state the purpose of this thread.

I am trying to find the very deepest, rarest information available, that possibly explains detailed information on ANYTHING spiritual related.

I am not looking for personal experiences with no involvement with complicated, hard to interpret things., i am looking for any text related to something that most people cannot make absolute sense of (not simple dreams). Such as complicated visions or dreams. Just something that speaks of supposed higher realms and what is inside them. There must be at least one person in this world that has experienced something technical. Experienced visions of demonstrations of how these greater things work. Not necceseraly understanding them. But perhaps written personal interpretations to the meaning (doesn´t matter). I can make my own interpretations, since having a pretty logical sense of imagination.

Please contribute everything you consider relevant to this thread and then i might be able to contribute to your understanding someday.

Religion and where that concept reaches can be related to this subject.

I would also like to state that i am not looking for advice on how i should approach these things. I understand entirely what i am searching for and i know that it is hard to approach. (If on the other hand you have something to warn me about, my mind is open).
Old 19-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I am trying to find the very deepest, rarest information available, that possibly explains detailed information on ANYTHING spiritual related.

Find your Own Truths, there's none better. Until that happens you will always be living or be believing someone else's Spirituality. Be brave enough to find your own.
Old 19-03-2011, 01:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Find your Own Truths, there's none better. Until that happens you will always be living or be believing someone else's Spirituality. Be brave enough to find your own.

Well said. The road to enlightenment is an inward journey
Old 19-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Master
deztini, just an observation but you seem to be a tad demanding. it appears you have a particular criteria already set your in mind for the validity of an answer given and you're dissatified if the answers you get don't meet that criteria.

if you want concrete empirical evidense of spiritual truth than you're going to remain disappointed and frustrated. everyOne's spiritual truth is custom designed by themselves to meet their own spiritual needs and desires so no One can hand you your spiritual truth on a silver platter. you'll just have to create/discover your own version of truth ... just like everyOne else.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:05 PM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Thanks for the responds. The main thing i want to know is, what is this other realm that all the spirits exist in. What is its laws?

And what makes people vulnerable to evil spirits? Why do they pick certain people to mess with and so on?
The other realms are unknown, sub-conscious or unconscious realms of one's own mind. Given these characteristics its laws are also difficult, if not impossible to determine.

What makes people vulnerable is that when they encounter manifestations of these layers they shrink away from them, and the main mechanism is to project them outside of oneself. Once that happens the phenomena start behaving like independent bodies with the potential to create havoc in one's life.

If one accepts the manifestations as a projection of one's own mind and deals with them in a serious manner they can become valuable parts of ourselves and be seen to operate within the known spiritual laws.