Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

Mika:

First of all. you have my condolences on the death of your beloved pet. Other than losing my wife, nothing in this life ever hurt me as much as losing my dog Andy when he was just 6 weeks short of 18. He'd been with me since he was 6 weeks old.

It makes sense to me that animals (and people!) would be more likely to go through an afterlife transition stage, rather than go to a "hospital". Why would anyone need a hospital if we no longer have a physical body?

Jim
Old 03-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Celeste

You have my sympathy on the loss of your dog. There is nothing worse.

A hospital in heaven simply means that because your pet died a traumatic death, he will have to rest a bit before he gets to duties/life on the other side. When your pain isn't as raw as it is now, and if you are open, he will come to you. Before you go to bed at night, tell him you want him to come and visit you in your dreams.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:22 AM
Pheonix

I'm sorry for your loss. Not to worry he'll be taken care of upstairs. We had to get our dog euthanaised by a vet due to him having a tumour on the brain. I asked to be given a sign that he made it over there. A day or two after his passing I walked out of the bedroom and was standing before the stairs. I may have been sung a song the words. I don't remember but everything clicked and I knew they had him. I went to a clairvoyand and broke down crying when she told me he was there. When you finally cross over you will see him again, he is gone physically yes but you will carry him in your heart.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:50 AM
auraic

Smile

I think people use the word 'hospital' as it is the nearest word they have to describe a place of healing and transition... which is where all souls go, when they die traumatically, or through a long illness or even those who have no afterlife belief... imagine believing all of your life that there wa no such thing as an afterlife, and suddenly you are faced with it.... or you die instantly with no preparation, and cannot accept you have moved over... your thoughts still remaining with the living.... or you suffer an horrendous violent death which literally puts you into shock, which you carry with you when you pass over... or you suffer a terrible disease which takes you from this world a broken being........... this place of transition is where all souls go if they need assistance to acclimatise themselves to their new surroundings and situation.... this includes our animal friends... they are afterall an extension of ourselves, that is pure energy form.

Know that your beloved friend is well and resting, and when he is ready, will make contact.... jsut look for the signs:-)

Peace and love
Old 08-05-2011, 06:47 PM
suexylady

I lost my cat 3 years ago to a RTA and i had a nighmare the same night it was horrific, i thought u were supposed to have nice dreams about the afterlife
Old 08-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Bluegreen

I am sorry to hear about your pet. I have lost a few too so I know how you must be feeling.

I have read that people who die in accidents are confused, sometimes they do not know they are dead even. They need some time to adjust and rest as do people who have died natural deaths. Seems logical after living on this planet.
Why should it be different for animals?

I once came across one NDE story which related how the woman was met by a dear pet that had passed on. The dog showed her around. In her NDE animals go to a place across "the rainbow bridge."
Old 23-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Hez0405

I think that animals cross over just like we do, I see how they could be 'healed' but no so much in a physical sense. Just like we are 'healed' from the trauma of a physical death. What I want to know is, if the animals souls stay animal souls or if they evolve so to speak into 'human' souls :)
Old 30-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaquinn
Hello everyone, my name is Mika Quinn and I am in quite alot of pain at the moment over the death of my beagle snuffy, who got run over by a car and died 5 days ago ,he ment and still does mean the world to me, he was like my child. I have considered myself a spiritualist for many years but I think I still have a lot to learn, so I thought I would join your wonderful forum and i am hoping to attend the spiritualist church every sunday, I attended last sunday and the medium told me my Snuffy will still be in the hospital there on the other side, can anyone please tell me about the hospital and how long he will be there for? as the medium was in a bit of a rush so I didn't ask her more about the hospital. She also said that only some animals go to the other side does anybody know what she meant by this? I am just finding myself constantly thinking about him and searching for answers to how he is and where he is at the moment. Thank you so much.
I thought I would pop by and leave a few words for your consideration.
I myself am likened to somewhat of an animal on and within these other realms so I shall speak hopefully, directly to your heart wisdom.

First thing to understand is that animals such as Snuffy do not endure anywhere near as much pain and trauma as do human beings. They certainly do not carry over as much as you would during your transition. This is because they, such as Snuffy, do not wear as heavy or complex a persona, or sense of ego that humans tend to adopt. It is this trait in humans which tend to amount to great displays of suffering and discontent within the soul. Animals, such as Snuffy, tend to let go and release their grasp from physical state much more easily and are often more intuitive of the transition process. This is to say, it is much more fluid for them. Your concern that this beautiful animal is somehow traumatised by the vehicle which caused its end should be understood and overcome. For it is in truth I speak that Snuffy would not recall any pain or suffering involved with the event and in fact would actually continue whatever it was doing prior to the incident. It really does happen that quickly. So quickly in fact it is sometimes a surprise for it to learn it has actually lost its physical form. Others, as I say, are more aware as to what is going on and will intuitively know what to do to help itself pass more easily. This is why you will often see it behave strangely or alienate itself from others. It is because it is preparing itself for its transition.

The second thing I wish to speak about here is that very few individuals seem to mention the fact that animals, such as Snuffy, have their own spirit guides and doorkeepers. Not only this but individuals seem to denote there are hospitals and scenarios in the spirit world where it is human beings which are the ones to care for these animals, as if they are somehow more superior.
In actual fact my friend, it is other animals of like-species and soul group which cater for their needs and transition. Animals, such as Snuffy have exactly the same level of wisdom, communication and spiritual enlightenment as do those souls of human origin. Snuffy will be tended to by animals of his own species, as well as other animals, birds and so forth which he had interacted with while in physical life, as well as beings which Snuffy knew prior to his birth. Yes, indeed it is that Snuffy made friends with certain birds, with certain other animals, which are now also present with him in the spirit world.
Snuffy is at this moment, truly blessed.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸