Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-06-2021, 01:59 PM
Master
Bolivianite - Amethyst from Bolivia

I bought a sweet but very powerful Bolivianite point (amethyst from Bolivia).
The crystal shop didn't have them before and most they'd put in their webshop had already sold.
There was one that intrigued me yet at the same time not. In spite of that I clicked the larger photos, and holy cow!! The energy it has is immense!
It's like it immediately shoots out a horizontal energy field and anchors that and then it creates a link up into the heavens. The horizontal field is to keep you stable and anchored as it goes up VERY high. Through that high link/beam these high energies come down.
There's a link to either Merlin or Merlina, depending whether the crystal is predominantly masculine or feminine in energy. Merlin & Merlina, meaning transmutation, alchemy.

I saw an image of breaking away from the bottom part. So breaking free from the old foundations, or just the old, once you're ready.
This includes cleansing, transmuting, and then breaking free from negative dense stuff from Atlantis as well as this crystal goes WAY beyond Atlantean times and energy.
And because of what it does it brings inner peace and quiet, but before you get there, or in the beginning after the cleansing & letting go & transmutating, you can feel tired as it is quite the process.

I also felt immense power and pressure of some sort on the chest area, from the shoulders down, including the Solar Plexus. Not scary or painful, but intense for sure. It felt like it was energy moving in a circular movement, forming a ring kind of.
It reminded me of the protective Ring of Uriel as that's also there, if you got it. I came across that in a meditation from someone a few years back.
And since Bolivianite can have citrine in it (ametrine) it wouldn't surprise me if it also has AA Uriel's energy.

Anywho, I just wanted to share.
Old 11-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Master
It arrived just now!!
It's MUCH wider than I'd thought. I knew it was nearly 12cms tall. But I thought it was quite the tall and narrow crystal, but it's not. I'm happy with it!
Going to take my time later on to sit with it properly, busy now. And I like to allow it to 'land' :)
Old 12-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Master

Fairy Crystal
It seems very powerful.Thank you for sharing.
Do share a picture if possible. Hope to see more posts about crystals you like and sense the energies of.
Is it different in terms of colour, chemical composition (apart from ametrine)and size compared to the more commonly found varieties of Amethyst?
I find spheres made with the most common amethyst also riveting. The eye that is found on the tumbled sphere is very intriguing as are all other natural shapes of amethyst.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:59 PM
Master
Thank you for appreciating!

As for the crystals... the shop has had them before, although not many and then they were all polished. Now they aren't.
They're not from Brazil or Uruguay but from Bolivia. The difference is that the points are large and have a unique colour. The shop hadn't come across them in years, apparently because the mine is in a very remote area. The area has lush tropical vegetation in the highlands and swamp vegetation in the outskirts of a river.
The mine is known for beautiful ametrine but the best ones are for exclusive jewellery.
Many people don't even notice these crystal which is part of their message (being yourself, nothing special, which actually IS special, that kind of thing. That's what the shop's attendant channelled, but i often don't resonate with her messages). Personally I feel that going unnoticed by many is more related to the high energy they got. I've noticed before myself that you walk right past crystals -beautiful or not- when you're not ready for them (yet), and then years later suddenly be deeply moved by them.
But I must admit these don't make you feel like "WOW they're gorgeous!!!" It's really their energy that hit me. So I can imagine people seeing them and thinking, "Is that it?" and preferring the deeper dark purple of other amethyst.

I think the biggest difference is that, the energy, based on the location and likely having been undisturbed for a long long time. The same way most new finds are also of a different vibration.