Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 15-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Experiencer
"Aliens" are some of the Fallen Angels

Please watch this short video.

The UFO Conspiracy - Truth: "Aliens" are Fallen Angels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDeyp8riuQ

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Because it is sometimes so unbelievable, the truth escapes being known. Heraclitus (500 B.C.)
Old 15-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Experiencer
"Annunaki in the Bible Codes- Genesis 25:32"

"Also known as Jedi, or Nephilim"

"Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?"

source: http://www.sherryshriner.com/annunaki.htm

Genesis 6:4. There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: The sons of God refer to a different group from either the men or their daughters. The phrase clearly means "angels." Job 1:6 presents Satan and his angels coming into the presence of the LORD for an audience with His Majesty. Satan's angels are there called "the sons of God," with the suggestion that these angelic beings were ounce holy ones who served the Lord, but were now allied with the evil one. Genesis assumes the existence of the good angels of the Lord (see 3:24) and of Satan and his angels, it also assumes that the later are already fallen and under God's judgment (see 1:2). In 3:1, the serpent (Satan) was already as the father of lies (John 8:44). Here it appears that some of Satan's angels, spirit beings, took on human form (see 3:24) and, out of a perverted lust, seduced women. In response, God reserved these angels for special judgment (2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6) and cleansed the earth itself (with the Flood).
Old 15-12-2016, 12:59 PM
Experiencer
Mexican Government Admits Aliens are Real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ

"The UFO Phenomenon in Mexico has been recognized as a fact in an historic and unprecedent decision taken by the mexican Department of Defense under his Secretary of Defense General Clemente Vega Garcia, commander of all armed forces in this country."

source: http://www.rense.com/general52/deff.htm
Old 15-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Experiencer
UFO/Alien Disclosure

Full or partial government disclosure has taken place in 23 other countries.

source: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...disclosed.html

My Favorite clip from the UFO Disclosure Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY
Old 15-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Experiencer
Paul Hellyer, Canada's Minister of Defense from 1963-1967.

The World's Highest Ranking Alien Believer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt1WVeyMqdo

Alien/UFO disclosure is well on it's way. It is time that we start thinking about what they really are and where they come from.
Old 15-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
Satan's Greatest Secret: "Aliens" Are Actually Fallen Angels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puP9MEj0NUk
Old 17-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Master
Nice thread.

The only thing I have to add is that they have already told me this is what they are, now whether I choose to believe that or not is another story.

I can't help but think that to an ancient person, the concept of an 'extraterrestrial being' wouldn't have made any sense or 'computed' to the ancient wisdom of the time, so 'Angel' was the only term these beings could use to try and make a human being understand what they actually are.

I've had one say "I'd tell you my name, but you wouldn't be able to pronounce it".

I agree with the premise of 'dimensional beings' but that's as far as I take it...as far as my common sense allows me to take it.

Yet, they still tell me they are 'fallen angels' and require my help - the intercession of my connection with God because only the prayers of a human being can redeem their damned souls for speaking out against humans in the first place.

Thus I find myself in a pretty weird situation.
Old 17-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Experiencer
I do not believe that there is hope for them.

Jude 1:6. And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling--these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.
Old 17-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Why must they be "fallen angels?" Why is it difficult to consider that they are physical beings like us, driven by the same needs?
Old 18-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Master

I just can't accept the idea of angels going bad . I have scene and been helped by angels , they are real . My thoughts are that the u.f.o.s are being flown by biological beings.