Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 21-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Morpheus Morpheus is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 5,646
  Morpheus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I just can't believe that I'm sorry I feel abandoned and worthless to everyone including God.

Tesla, the founder of the Bahai movent wrote thusly, which inspired the Wachowski's illustration of The Matrix...
"Most people are captive in the matrix of nature, submerged in a sea of materiality..."
We all are, bobbing about in this, occasionally becoming objective enough to see things as they are, with God's help, not merely as we "feel" things are...

You are immersed in subjective "feeling", about what is. Not actually as things are.
Reasoning things by feelings is not objective, but subjective, you see.
In fact, you are more and other than you normally perceive yourself to be, as is the "world" also.
(You think you are alone in this?)
So, what is the answer then?

Focusing on the FACTS about what God says concerning these things, not what you subjectively feel.
Perhaps you are lonely?
This is what church is for. It's just a matter of finding the right one.
- What is true?

"Every hair on your head is numbered, and you are worth more than many sparrows". - Jesus

"I have loved you with an everlasting love" - God Almighty.

If you are not "feeling", it is because you are not connecting with the facts.
Again, church and the communion of believers is helpful in this.

Perhaps start sharing with your "demons", the facts and the truth of God's word. What He has actually done regarding salvation and redemption, and what His Word actually says, and conveys.

I am not a bahai, but certainly they have much right about the Truth. (God is Truth).
Here is one of they're pages in which there are relevant quotes.
https://bahaiteachings.org/life-illu...meaning-matrix
__________________
"I believe there are two sides to the phenomena known as death. This side where we live, and the other side, where we shall continue to live.
Eternity does not start with death.
We are in eternity now." - Norman Vincent Peale

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 22-02-2019, 01:09 PM
7luminaries 7luminaries is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 5,617
  7luminaries's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I always speak of reflections cos there pretty cool lol, and as you say it's a challenge to see God as always connected to all or as all / one / source.

It's impossible for an individual on this plain of reality to encompass God as all / one / source while living life on earth.

So we can have these feelings that we are not God or something other than what we think we are.

Hey Daz and yes, agreed...that is the challenge. To see that we are within God and God is within us. To see that we are always connected, in the deepest possible sense.

But IMO this is due to the idea that Oneness is "better than" being as we are, individuated but connected to One and to one another...and in process of realising just how that expands us.
If we don't see One as an ultimate goal, then we can better realise that the ultimate goal (so to speak) is just becoming more truly what we are...including expanding and deepening our awareness.

When we realise "God" starts right here, at centre, and that we share the Divine that we are in our being and doing...it's pretty exciting stuff. To even think of the eternity of becoming that lies ahead
And then we can look round at how we're treating one another, Tesla, whomever, and we can begin to truly see ourselves as we are. As pretty wondrous and radiant and divine in our becoming.

Quote:
As you know I have had a lot of grief lately and it sucks from one perspective even though I have realized what I have.

This reality is not a reality that encompasses all there is in one mind-body and there is the challenge.

The challenge to be as we are, come what may while there is the knowing that our individuality at times creates difficulties for us to try and overcome.

x daz x
Agreed... I think you have said exactly what I just said too but with a different focus. It's true that what we are challenges us. This reality is full of obstacles and oddities (many man-made, but not all) which seem to go against the truth of our ultimate being. Of being and doing authentic love here and now.

And yet we are challenged even further, by all that is, to be more fully who and what we are. So as we are called to grow, expand, and transform, then humanity will challenge the universe to grow and expand and transform. They say this is happening all the time with galaxies flying apart from one another, LOL, but the real change is the intrinsic change.

It is the changes we make in each moment. At every point, we take decisions and then it was "always that way". But if we take a different decision, then it was always that other way. The past aligns with whatever we choose in this moment. And likewise so does the future (with variance). No one knows till we do, even though once we choose, our choice can be viewed outside of time as "prior to" our decision, from a Oneness perspective. That is by design...so all our choices matter and nothing is set in stone till it's done. That's how important our choices are. All this impacts the tapestry of existence (What Is) and that's how we cause all that is to change just as we must grow and change.

The good thing is, as we are learning, the present really does change the past. In the eternal sense, that is. The challenge, to get back to your meaning, is that our memories can hang on to some versions of the past that are no longer connected to the present. (And particularly for healers and energy workers, it is critical to be aware that this can happen). If we are not centred, we can hang onto a past that is "passed"...whilst the truth of What Is lies in this now moment and onward from there. That's why we remember best from centre, when we stay connected to the Love that is. This is where the truth of what is past -- of What Is (past) -- will remain connected, ever present, and full of illumination.

This also speaks to the underlying truth of the redemption and transformation that many mystical traditions put forth (although without the fullness of apprehension all round, what you hear on Saturday or Sunday wouldn't be quite the same, LOL). But the main point being, that these challenges of our human existence, of incarnation, are the greatest of all possible gifts. Because they challenge us to realise who and what we are more fully, right here and right now.

I can see it in you as well, that you have come to a new place after the passing of your folks several months back. Though as you say, for the individual, the challenges can be severe. They can be brutal, cruel, and heartbreaking...partly due to this existence and partly due to the authentic love we give, give poorly, or fail to give to one another on the journey. And I want to send out a big and much love to you as you are dealing with some severe heartbreak due to the loss of your parents.

The funny thing is, sinc Source is right here and now, immanent, in this moment, in us and in all that is, so IMO if we were to "return" to Source, we'd just get coughed back up into another soul and sent back out per usual because Source wants to experience and grow as well and this is how it's done.

Peace & blessings
7L
__________________
Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 22-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Taking a Break Taking a Break is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dutch Guyana
Posts: 180
  Taking a Break's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
My demon is that I feel utterly abandoned by God. I thought he was supposed to love me and make sure I'm okay, but it feels I'm lost to him. He doesn't even know I am here. It hurts so bad. I pray and I get nothing. I can listen to Christian music and see the perspectives of other people and how they feel and communicate and feel guided by God. I don't feel that way. Is it because I like the same sex? Is it a curse? I'm not sure, but I have little left to fight for or to fight with. Feel defeated. I want to know God is real.

Can someone help me?
Hi M.Tesla

Your story is good stuff for a poem or a song, and I am starting to feel love coming your way.

When I feel abandoned by God, I listen with headphones on, repeatedly to one of my favorite songs up to a point when I am starting to feel love.

Some of the many songs i have experimented with are:

I wanna love U forever Jessica Simpson
Three times a Lady Lionel Richie
Jesus is love Lionel Richie
Oceans [Where Feet May Fail] Hillsong UNITED
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Taking a Break Taking a Break is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dutch Guyana
Posts: 180
  Taking a Break's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
My demon is that I feel utterly abandoned by God. I thought he was supposed to love me and make sure I'm okay, but it feels I'm lost to him. He doesn't even know I am here. It hurts so bad. I pray and I get nothing. I can listen to Christian music and see the perspectives of other people and how they feel and communicate and feel guided by God. I don't feel that way. Is it because I like the same sex? Is it a curse? I'm not sure, but I have little left to fight for or to fight with. Feel defeated. I want to know God is real.

Can someone help me?
I feel utterly abandoned by God
I thought he was supposed to love me
make sure I'm okay
but it feels I'm lost to him
He doesn't even know I am here
It hurts so bad

I pray and I get nothing
I can listen to Christian music
see the perspectives of other people
how they feel
communicate
feel guided by God
I don't feel that way

Is it because I like the same sex
Is it a curse
I'm not sure
I have little left to fight for
or to fight with
I Feel defeated
I want to know God is real.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 23-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Aknaton Aknaton is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 154
 
God is always with you. He says that He will never leave nor forsake you. It is just thoughts that plague you, thoughts which do not originate from God.

Remember this; when you deny your self, crucify the flesh, & imitate Him, only then can ones Light truly shine. This is the forming and revealing of Christ in us.

You are lacking in faith, God says that You should not think too much... Only believe. That is what He wants from you at this time. Only believe.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 26-02-2019, 05:33 AM
Morpheus Morpheus is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 5,646
  Morpheus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
God is always with you. He says that He will never leave nor forsake you. It is just thoughts that plague you, thoughts which do not originate from God.

Remember this; when you deny your self, crucify the flesh, & imitate Him, only then can ones Light truly shine. This is the forming and revealing of Christ in us.

You are lacking in faith, God says that You should not think too much... Only believe. That is what He wants from you at this time. Only believe.

Very well put.

Again, feelings follow facts, Tesla.

You know there are various churches that serve the gay community nowadays, other than the People's Metropolitan Community Church.

Or, are you saying you are feeling guilty. Is that what you are saying? Again, where is your focus.
__________________
"I believe there are two sides to the phenomena known as death. This side where we live, and the other side, where we shall continue to live.
Eternity does not start with death.
We are in eternity now." - Norman Vincent Peale

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums