Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-03-2019, 02:24 AM
Master

Stardust ranch /John Edmunds

I am on the fence if I believe this guy . A number of easy to find interviews are on you tube or I would post links . This place is about 20 mi west of me . Its mostly homes set on 5-10 acre lots . A nice area to live if you like the desert heat . Any way this guy sees the triangle ufos , has vortexs on his place , and has killed a few grays in self defense . Among a few other things . As I understand he has sold the ranch and no longer lives there . The main problem I have is a lot people live in the area and I would think would be seeing the trangle ufos also . I do find the story interesting .
Old 05-03-2019, 07:52 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I do find the story interesting .

See that's the lure isn't it,interest.

Why are there grainy photos from the 1920's as an example and not up to speed with today's technology?

Without fact and proof,conspiracy just lays another layer in the game.

It's just hear say and some domino affect,though it's all process.

We aren't meant to know anything,just an experience.

Even if it's true or not.

Ask yourself a question...i mean question what you purport to be interesting.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Master

With all that activity you would think he would have some good photos . He said the aliens would apear in his house threating him and his wife so he either took off there heads or run them through with a sword . Bullets are not good for windows , tv sets and other stuff . After a brief time the dead alien would dissapear . As his story goes he did have some tissue on his sword that he sent to a ufo researcher that misteriously died in a lab accdent and all edvance dissapeared . I would think an alien that had the tek to make it through many light years of space would not be takken out by a sword , but who knows . Now the sale price of the ranch went from $1 mil to about $5 mil , including aliens , vortexs , ect. I can see the people that bought the ranch thinking to there selvs , for $5 mil where are my aliens ? Vortexs ? But I try to keep an open mind . I found the you tube videos kinda by accdent looking for ghost/ufo videos and thought to my self this place is an easy drive for me to go and see . Not like going to area 51 , or a ghost in a castle in Europe . Another place I really want to go inside of in the San Carlos in Phoenix . I have driven past it many times . It is said to be haunted and has been investaged by a number of groups . San Carlos info is also easy to find on the net .
Old 05-03-2019, 07:29 PM
ant

Hi desert rat,

I prefer to believe on what i feel and see,rather than some propaganda and mind warfare.

Because that's what the majority of **** on youtube and online for that matter is designed to do.

Ie:Fool people and confuse.

Anywho,you live close by,perhaps worth visiting to satisfy your curiosity~have sword will travel?

Regards youtube,i mainly use it for music,oh,and the comments from comedians and negative people still blindfolded by the system.

Take everything in life with a grain of salt.

Seeing is believing...~
Old 06-03-2019, 02:56 AM
Master

Most of you tube is people trying to one up each other and some times its hard to tell real from fake . . As this guy dosent offer much proof and he did make a lot of money from his story. Unless some thing changes I am going more to fake . When I have some thing over that direction I will drive past to see what it looks like . No I wont have a sword with me . Now there are these yellow lights that lots of people see coming from the maracopa mt. s I believe there from the quartz and have nothing to do with ufo.s I saw them many years ago . Some time I might see if I can get pics and post them on the net some where .
Old 06-03-2019, 08:11 AM
ant

Yeah,youtube is pretty much on par with reddit as well,all competing,i'm actually tired of the **,not that i visit these sites much,but all the same ** when i do.

The internet is fake mostly,nothings tangible.

IF you do visit the area and get some photo's,give us your thoughts.

Take care.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:53 AM
ant

This actually is pretty much the same though...