Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Master
i like the op...like hearing my own thoughts.

this is a complex subject. i once read of a man who claimed to have viewed, using a semi live telescope, etheric plant life on mars. so not physical but more subltle. now would that make it "alien" or from anbother dimension from your choices? both in a way.

there are 3 well known books on angels who all claim that what folk see as spaceship are indeed angels. from The Secret Life of Nature by Peter Tompkins::

How such sublime beings might appear to human eyes is indicated by the prophet Ezekiel in the course of his ecstatic visions when he describes thrones as many-coloured, wheel-like structures built up in such a way as to form wheels within wheels, multicoloured transparent rings, one turning within the other, the inner one with eyes. In this description, angelologist Robert Sorbello sees an indication of flying saucers, as does his Dutch colleague, H.C. Moolenburgh, in his A Handbook of Angels, and as does Billy Graham in his book Angels: all three authors relate the UFO phenomena specifically to the higher hierarchies of angels. (thrones, cherubim, seraphim)

i think different planets are homes to beings of different dimensions/vibrations.

as for advanced beings having to be purer i would go with that. my experience is that the universe reveals its secrets to the innocent. those secrets include technological advancement. some knowledge requires an open heart to be known, its like the universe's self protective insurance. i once heard it put, psychologically, truth has in it the quality of it's own protection. man will not successfully leave earth until his heart is open and then he may chose to travel hyperspatially rather than physically.

certain mindsets limit their ability to "progress" as their inner conflict does not make a home for insight. in the human body, to open up your energy centres will automatically cue the heart centre too and feeling compassion is what that centre does, automatically, in humans anyway.

even oxygen atoms know joy.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-08-2013, 07:41 AM
William

This is an interesting thread - thank you for starting it an sharing you'r experiences Anandini
Old 22-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
i like the op...like hearing my own thoughts.

this is a complex subject. i once read of a man who claimed to have viewed, using a semi live telescope, etheric plant life on mars. so not physical but more subltle. now would that make it "alien" or from anbother dimension from your choices? both in a way.

there are 3 well known books on angels who all claim that what folk see as spaceship are indeed angels. from The Secret Life of Nature by Peter Tompkins::

How such sublime beings might appear to human eyes is indicated by the prophet Ezekiel in the course of his ecstatic visions when he describes thrones as many-coloured, wheel-like structures built up in such a way as to form wheels within wheels, multicoloured transparent rings, one turning within the other, the inner one with eyes. In this description, angelologist Robert Sorbello sees an indication of flying saucers, as does his Dutch colleague, H.C. Moolenburgh, in his A Handbook of Angels, and as does Billy Graham in his book Angels: all three authors relate the UFO phenomena specifically to the higher hierarchies of angels. (thrones, cherubim, seraphim)

i think different planets are homes to beings of different dimensions/vibrations.

as for advanced beings having to be purer i would go with that. my experience is that the universe reveals its secrets to the innocent. those secrets include technological advancement. some knowledge requires an open heart to be known, its like the universe's self protective insurance. i once heard it put, psychologically, truth has in it the quality of it's own protection. man will not successfully leave earth until his heart is open and then he may chose to travel hyperspatially rather than physically.

certain mindsets limit their ability to "progress" as their inner conflict does not make a home for insight. in the human body, to open up your energy centres will automatically cue the heart centre too and feeling compassion is what that centre does, automatically, in humans anyway.

even oxygen atoms know joy.
yes your right. Most advanced ETs are not in this entire universe at all. Greys are not even extra terrestrial. They live on earth in another dimension. They are not bound by time space like we 3rd dimensional beings are so it's pretty obvious that they live in a higher more complex density
Old 22-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Your welcome william. Im hoping to help some folks remember because we all make contact. We will all come to know aliens exist very soon. This is the best time to be alive.
Old 23-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator
My feeling about it is that Extra Terrestrials are very much like us. There are some who are pretty amoral, and don't care about hurting us (as are some humans) And there are some who are friendly.....and then some who are very spiritually-advanced.
Old 23-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Anandini.Devotee

We know that science is advancing here in our civilization. Scientists know that in order to propel something enough to reach other planets with civilizations they would never do it with the propulsion systems we have now. A quantum effect is needed. This new science is more organic and mental. They can only do it by moving through time and space itself. In order to do that they have to understand the nature of the universe. In order to understand al that they would have to understand enlightenment and beyond. They would have to be able to re build there own ego and put it back together. They move in a higher dimension by using their thoughts. In order to use thoughts in such a way they simply have to understand the function of the mind known as ego and how it works with the other functions. These beings that can travel this way through dimensions not only have to be enlightened they would have to all be avatars. They are superbeings and they cant attain that wile leaving out enlightenment lol it's hard for us but a piece of cake for them.
Old 24-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Homunculus

So I'm confused. Who are the Annunaki? I've heard people say that the 'greys' are good, and others that they are bad. I usually think the greys are the beings from Zeta Reticuli.

The only beings I'm aware of that have been categorized are: Zeta Reticuli, Arcturians, Pleaides, Sirians, Yukonadius, Beltanicus and insect-like beings called Ferget Melangus.

I got this information from http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoB23sep05.shtml. Maybe someone who's more versed in this area can tell me what they think?
Old 25-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Anandini.Devotee

http://youtu.be/5sSL9BHr8-M here is bashar talking about it. There are more vids about it too just type Bashar annunaki into the search in youtube to see.

Bashar is a extra terrestrial who channels through a man named daryl anka
Old 25-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Homunculus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandini.Devotee
http://youtu.be/5sSL9BHr8-M here is bashar talking about it. There are more vids about it too just type Bashar annunaki into the search in youtube to see.

Bashar is a extra terrestrial who channels through a man named daryl anka

Excellent! Thank you.
Old 26-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Anandini.Devotee

Your welcome