Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2005, 12:20 AM
Space_Man

The number symbol "01"

Know, up front, that I am completely ignorant about such things (which, of course, is why I
Old 26-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Ramvolk

The Number 01

I think the fool card holds the representation of Heaven or God. Simply because it is 0. It is the beginning and of course the universe card would be the same theme as the ending. 0 point is God energy. That is the basis for all creation and such the starting place of all things.

I hope this helps you.

Ramvolk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 29-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Space_Man

Re: The Number 01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramvolk
It is the beginning and of course the universe card would be the same theme as the ending. 0 point is God energy.
Hmm
Old 30-12-2005, 01:39 PM
howiemac

[quote=Space_Man] Any other thoughts
Old 04-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by howiemac
at this level 0 is the creator, 1 the creation... as such, 01 is at the apex of creation, the seed of heaven, if you like...
Thank you; that's a very reasonalbe explanation!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:06 AM
sashwah

It's also binary code...... :)
Old 08-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Space_Man

Re: 01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashwah
It's also binary code...... :)
With any particular meaning to it, or....?
Old 08-01-2006, 06:02 PM
sashwah

It stuck me as being fairly obvious really.. computers talk to each other in binary code 0101010... thought that the similarities were there.

The question was about the particular significance of 01 not 1.. i thought it was significant. We wouldn't be having this conversation if it weren't for 01...

Numerology and tarot aside, mystical sugnificance doesn't necessarily have to come from tarot or runes etc, it's numerology.. The whole universe can be boiled down to numbers.. fractals for e.g...
Old 08-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Space_Man

Re: 01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashwah
It stuck me as being fairly obvious really.. computers talk to each other in binary code...
No, I
Old 08-01-2006, 06:38 PM
sashwah

binary

you got me there! although i think it might mean A (leaving myself wide open here!) which would again signify a begining. Sorry i missed your point! Lol! I don't know why but i know it does.. i'll get back to you on this one, i have to find out now!
:roll:
Closed Thread