Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-10-2015, 02:22 AM
Manyfires4

3 DEATH KNOCKS

3 years back...around 4:30-5am...just as I was dozing off to sleep...I heard 3 LOUD knocks on the door into the garage! BAM...BAM...BAM! Slow, powerful knocks. For some reason, I didn't feel scared because I knew no one can get in the garage. I never questioned that the knocking wasn't on the front door but on the door in the kitchen instead. I immediately went into the kitchen...and waited. All of a sudden, I got this weird feeling and goose bumps rolled across my body. Me and the Paranormal go way back so I knew instantly this was something I was to pay attention to. Something in my mind said, 'pay attention...this means something' but I couldn't feel what it was. And then some sense of urgency came over me...and I knew someone needed Prayers but I didn't know who...although my thoughts were drawn to my Mother. So, I sat down and Prayed for Everyone!

In the morning I got up and researched 3 Knocks. Turns out others have experienced it too and it seems to be an Irish thing. A person would hear 3 LOUD KNOCKS and either they are notified that a relative has passed in 3 days or they would find out that the relative passed at the exact time of the 3 knocks. Apparently, not so much of a superstition...as there were LOTS of posts from people who had experienced these knocks. In most cases, it was the passing of a parent or close relative/friend. There were a few stories of people who knew who it was for and would immediately start Praying for them...and apparently, that saved their lives.

As I never received any notice of anyone passing, I figured my Prayers had helped them.

So, fast forward a couple of months and I'm visiting my daughter for Thanksgiving. In passing I tell her about my experience and I mentioned that I thought it might have been my Mother. She freaks out and tells me that she had a dream the same night I heard the 3 Death Knocks about her Grandmother. In the dream, she goes to a party and she has a Styrofoam cup. She turns the cup around and written on the cup is my Mother's name and the date she died...that very same night I heard the knocks and my daughter had the dream.

I never told my Mother about the experience because it only would have scared her. But just this year, she told me she had surgery on her heart and that she died on the table...twice.

Can you guess what night? Yes, the night of the 3 Death Knocks.

P.S. I'll post another thread sometime about my experience with the being/entity that came that night...the Angel of Death...and what it felt like.