Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-11-2010, 03:49 PM
LightFilledHeart

I was given my system of origin in meditation and it was later confirmed with a message I channeled. It is Arcturas, and because that is considered to be the next port of call after a soul has completed the rounds of incarnation here on planet earth, I can only assume I got demoted, LOL! Anyway, Arcturas it is, and I related strongly to the energy patterns of that star system and the material I've read about its inhabitants. It is definitely "home" or my place of beginnings, at any rate. Of course our TRUE home... ALL of ours!... is the Light Filled Heart of God, Source, Divine Oneness, All That Is... whatever terminology resonates with you
Old 24-11-2010, 04:22 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I was given my system of origin in meditation and it was later confirmed with a message I channeled. It is Arcturas, and because that is considered to be the next port of call after a soul has completed the rounds of incarnation here on planet earth, I can only assume I got demoted, LOL! Anyway, Arcturas it is, and I related strongly to the energy patterns of that star system and the material I've read about its inhabitants. It is definitely "home" or my place of beginnings, at any rate. Of course our TRUE home... ALL of ours!... is the Light Filled Heart of God, Source, Divine Oneness, All That Is... whatever terminology resonates with you

Hello Light,

you weren't demoted - you were called upon to minister and serve the Planet Children. Agreed you had to descend, but willingly!

Blessings

grazier
Old 23-12-2010, 07:14 PM
phanie12

Does anyone know where there is a list of all the 13 skulls, their names or who they belong to? There is a skull named Pancho that I have the opportunity to see this evening but I have a feeling he is not an origianl.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:12 AM
phanie12

anyone know of a list?
Old 26-12-2010, 03:53 PM
grazier

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanie12
anyone know of a list?

Hi phanie,

There isn't a complete list of the authentic ancient skulls because they haven't all been discovered yet.

The ones that I am aware of are:-
1. The Mitchell Hedges Skull
2. Max
3. Sha na ra
4. Synergie(?)
5. The Mayan Skull
6. One held by the Hopi Indians
7. Compassion (?)
8. The 13th - held by the Rainbow Warriors in Plaeides
9. One held by the Zulu Guardian.

That is all that I am aware of at the moment.

Blessings

grazier
Old 29-12-2010, 04:48 AM
phanie12

Thank you. I thought I had read an article recently that spoke of the 13th one being located. Also does anyone know if the skulls should never be hollow? I've seen one that was and the guardian claimed it was one of the 13.
Old 29-12-2010, 02:56 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanie12
Thank you. I thought I had read an article recently that spoke of the 13th one being located. Also does anyone know if the skulls should never be hollow? I've seen one that was and the guardian claimed it was one of the 13.

Hi phanie,

I haven't heard of any of the skulls being hollow but it is possible. Don't forget that they haven't all been brought publicly to light yet.

I am convinced that it wont be the thirteenth skull as the thirteenth skull was taken back to Plaiedes by the Rainbow Warriors, to be brought back when the other twelve have been placed in their rightful centres of light.

I have placed my connections with the skulls on Grazier's scrapbook. Why not have a look.

Blessings

grazier