Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The question being put forward here isn't about experiencing something toxic in order to learn from it and then hopefully move on to find peace. Read post #7. Marie isn't actually asking how to break free and leave the relationship. Rather, she's choosing as her twin flame mission to "fix him" and "balance his dark." She's not asking how to let go; she's asking how to stay in and survive that toxic environment. She even states, "We have a mission!"

Agreed. why i posted what i posted. accept him. herself and the situation and maintain her peace. then she will be better prepared to decide what to do.

"let go of expectation" is exactly what i said. if she did this she would be more capable to help him and herself. Or deciding that its time to leave.

seems like were saying the same. but not helping marie by arguing on who is better at wording. I've said my perspective and will leave it at that.

Thank you for your insight Baile

Marie I wish you all the best in figuring out the best path that feels right to you.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Master

Its funny, ive not even said there is a relationship, merely, whats noticed with a person. Therefore, questions are raised.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:33 AM
Administrator
we are all but a reflection of our former selves when we see within another a mirror relating to our present experience....

It does not matter if we are in a relationship, another person can be your greatest enemy and/or your greatest teacher of yourself
Old 18-07-2017, 04:44 AM
Administrator
As I have already said in a previous reply.... no one relationship is permanent so your first question should be one of what is a permanent relationship?

that question answered correctly should supply you with the answer you are seeking... alone