Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-07-2020, 10:21 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
China has got a lot to answer for spreading this horrendous disease. its causing untold misery for everyone,
I have had 4 hospital appointments cancelled because of it.
when I will get another is beyond me.
The suicide rate amongst the young is High. and I can see many more people needing help to move on.
But that does not excuse the Hospitals not cleaning and cleansing. the machinery,
As you say Lynn some hospital doctors are more in tune with their spirituality than others. and will understand how you feel.
I can see countries trying to get enough counsellors in to try and help those who have been affected by this horrendous disease,
But on a side note I hope they can help with your sciatica I know how bad the pain from this is.

Namaste

China may indeed carry the burden of responsibility but at the moment that's not going to help deal with the situation.

Each country and nation has responded differently and those who planned for a pandemic of some sort - and a pandemic has been expected for at least a couple of decades - have had the best outcomes. Countries and nations who haven't will need to investigate why they failed to do as well as the best. I've deliberately not mentioned which countries but their citizens will know as do we who follow developments.

If hospitals are failing to chemically deep-clean their facilities then it's a despicable situation but expecting spiritual-cleansing is unrealistic in my view. Even if the necessary practitioners were available, and even if hospital staff were knowledgeable about possible psychic/spiritual 'contamination', actually dealing with that possibility would need time and patience. And how many hospitals would have equipment free for a suitable length of time for it all to take place?
Old 02-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Administrator
My friends mother is a cleaner in the hospital theatre's.and the stories she has told me and others would be unbelievable if you were not spiritual
she has said of machinery going off on its own,
surgical equipment falling to the floor. when anyone passes a certain cupboard.
shadows of men mainly passing doors they see them sometimes fully gowned. as if ready to operate,
It takes a special kind of person to clean theatres as the goings on there you would not believe. its the most difficult place to clean for a lot of people

Namaste
Old 02-07-2020, 01:11 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My friends mother is a cleaner in the hospital theatre's.and the stories she has told me and others would be unbelievable if you were not spiritual
she has said of machinery going off on its own,
surgical equipment falling to the floor. when anyone passes a certain cupboard.
shadows of men mainly passing doors they see them sometimes fully gowned. as if ready to operate,
It takes a special kind of person to clean theatres as the goings on there you would not believe. its the most difficult place to clean for a lot of people

Namaste

Those things don't surprise me other than their happening in large numbers (if that's the case) in such an apparently unlikely setting.

The subject of signs and happenings is one we've discussed at length elsewhere. I get how very unsettling, even alarming, it could be even for those who understand these matters. For those who don't understand it must be very difficult even to be alone in those places.

Has anyone looked into the situation - sensitives, psychics or mediums? It would likely have to be done when there is no-one around as it could seem very 'spooky' but it might be well justified if theatres are 'haunted' and/or if wayward discarnates are presently free to interfere with equipment.

The latter could potentially be very dangerous with damage to electronic/electric devices a possibility. Is there any widespread evidence of that happening?
Old 02-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is a show on TV called Haunted Hospitals so there is slowly coming more awareness around what happens and what activity is there. They have a Priest of Father at the Church for Last Rights. I can only imagine the stories some of the have but do not share.

When I was in the MRI machine I did say a blessing the last thing I wanted is energy going to the next person in it.

I too note that not all places in the World have access to the same levels of medical care or the vastness of care with more natural methods. Yet the MRI machine our hospital has was by raising money and death donations. Sad as that is many still pay a private clinic to get one.

We are more open to Chiropractic and Naturopathic Dr care here, some private health care work programs cover it. Yet still I dare not say to my Dr I have seen a Chiropractor for issues. I am blessed to have a massage therapist come to my home. Her specialty is nerve release and man she knows what spots to hit.

I look to how the World is handing this pandemic this Covid 19 and honestly you can not SHUT DOWN the World, economy must move on some level, but you can practice distancing and wear a mask. The hospitals need to be protected, ours does some exams outside in a tent. Canada has been handling it pretty well. Yet we are doling out money like its free to print in supports. That I fear is not the way to go forwards.

Whom we place blame on for this is easy to do but harder to forgive. I so feel this is a "Lesson" placed on us. This is a World event warning to work more as one and not as me and you.

I too feel this sciatica I have is a lesson on some levels, it tells me I am not 20 any more, and that the damage done from 33 years of abuse is catching up on me. That on some levels I need to slow down a bit. Something my kids have been telling me since we got free from their Dad. That I need to understand joint damage is real.

Going forwards I am putting Light on China as I too fell into the prejudice place of being. Having to look deeper past the common population that is under control of their Govt to the powers that be, and know that that the mounting pressures will open the truth to flow out. I feel for the people that are poor there, that struggle just to live each day.

I am a Light Worker and the drain now upon one's like me is great. We too have to uphold whom we came in to be, and that is Light and put down our personal feelings on some levels. Hard as that is we have to rise above blame and shame. I am trying to and its hard. It too is a test.

Lynn
Old 25-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Master
i had a mri dun 2 yrs go fond wear tearr in my nec in my spinee i no wot it emanss r/t othr bon probss 2 coz moms got it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔