Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-07-2020, 08:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpro
Well I got stuck in some kundalini fear 3 MONTHS ago now, slowly dissociated and before I knew it my radiant heart was painfully empty.

A bit late to the chat.
I will try to come from my, rather weird, perspective.
That sentence that I chose for the initial query, is the key. Some opening/cleansing/transformation event that released energy. The energy that made-up the inner "charge" (energy level) was big and/or important, so releasing it left an empty hole.
Now, without new experiences, new energy reloads, new emotions, alternative lifestyles, alternative experiences, there is still a hole.

In my universe, whatever you do, in terms of trying to comprehend, repair, fill that HOLE in its ORIGINAL CONTEXT, will fail.
Options are:
- as some contributors proposed - switch off and stop obsessing
- seek new experiences, completely unrelated, that will fill a void-of-old-stuff with unconnected NEW stuff;
- chill out and seek anything else.
REMEMBER: if you keep obsessing about the empty hole of old/bad stuff, it will be refilled. If not by the same old/bad stuff, then by your worries about... old/bad stuff.
Avid a self-destructing mental loop.
It was bad.
It filled me.
It made me different/behave differently.
It is gone.
Where did it go.
Why did it go.
Why am I empty.
What can fill it... oh sh** I just did.

I write this from having dozens of such holes - not within the standard kundalini methodology, but having spent 18 months ripping aura and aeatheric energy from myself. Empty is inadequate a word. Black hole is closer, but still... too weak as a description of the inner vacuum...

Look at your emptiness as an energy imbalance, that:
- initially seeks to be REFILLED;
- will slowly accept other energy;
- in the end will become a place of NEW (positive?) experiences that will power your ascensions (or at least, happiness).
best of luck.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:35 AM
Knower

Thanks for this
Then how does it get filled ????