Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Like they said before, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.

Lol, wasn't at all funny at the time, but quite genuinely speaking to a therapist I explained how I was paranoid that if I said the wrong thing amongst a certain group, I could end up getting killed. He said, "what makes you think that?" I said "well there was this man who is part of that group that tried to kill me once and..."

He very kindly explained to me that paranoia usually refers to the fear of something that isn't really there - we then went through the idiots guide to recognising danger and genuine reasons to feel fear
Old 06-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Hello wave rider ...you laughing about all this?

Good job!

"Come a little closer" "Let me rub your Buddha belly....(for luck of course) hehehe

Lol ..Diving is a job i would love SW, maybe it is part of my 'job' to dive in and kinda upset people, although it wasn't my intention of upsetting Ivy, i just reacted from me Buddha Belly and Ivy just laughed. I literally wrote those words in about 30 seconds flat lol.

One thing this has brought up for me is games. I wasn't that good at like monopoly and things like that ...so when you give me rules i go nuts ? I wasnt bad at football and there was some togetherness there ? Just a couple of ideas, maybe Ivy was trying to keep the peace, some people are good at that, i mean in a good way like reconciliation people ? She could see the bigger picture as she has been following this thread. I just dived in as usual and frankly couldnt have cared less if my comments were appropriate or not ? (nasty bit of work that i am ) lol ...i use to feel embarrassed but dont now ....Ivy were you embarrassed for me or were you trying to make me play a game ?

My Buddha Belly is wider than the sky
My aim is tighter than the thinnest sliver of light
I come in peace i go in wrath
i come in wrath i take the lot ...
The sweets and all ! ...

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 06-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Well it might be your lucky day!

Hows that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V96sjU2sgbY

That does it for me.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
Lol, wasn't at all funny at the time, but quite genuinely speaking to a therapist I explained how I was paranoid that if I said the wrong thing amongst a certain group, I could end up getting killed. He said, "what makes you think that?" I said "well there was this man who is part of that group that tried to kill me once and..."

He very kindly explained to me that paranoia usually refers to the fear of something that isn't really there - we then went through the idiots guide to recognising danger and genuine reasons to feel fear

Was that the book "Idiots for Idiots"
Old 06-01-2015, 12:26 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Lol ..Diving is a job i would love SW, maybe it is part of my 'job' to dive in and kinda upset people, although it wasn't my intention of upsetting Ivy, i just reacted from me Buddha Belly and Ivy just laughed. I literally wrote those words in about 30 seconds flat lol.

Dive in I say, let the flow become your say!
I didn't see upsetting stuff coming from you. You sound like me-Fast typer when in the intuitive flow!!

One thing this has brought up for me is games. I wasn't that good at like monopoly and things like that ...so when you give me rules i go nuts ? I wasnt bad at football and there was some togetherness there ? Just a couple of ideas, maybe Ivy was trying to keep the peace, some people are good at that, i mean in a good way like reconciliation people ? She could see the bigger picture as she has been following this thread. I just dived in as usual and frankly couldnt have cared less if my comments were appropriate or not ? (nasty bit of work that i am ) lol ...i use to feel embarrassed but dont now ....Ivy were you embarrassed for me or were you trying to make me play a game ?

Its funny I didn't feel a war going on for reconciliation needed....Just blame gem..too easy! *RESOLVED* all this fussing over energy, when to me it was all just flowing along as it was. Each one being themselves. People make their minds up about interactions when they feel a little energy flying around. Resolution begins in self, the rest is up to you from there where you need to take it..:)

( off to resolve my blame issues now)

The sweets and all ! ...

How sweet!
Old 06-01-2015, 04:10 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc

The sweets and all ! ...

I just thought you'd missed a bit and added the info for you. I chuckled at the OTT reaction.

Last edited by Ivy : 06-01-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Was that the book "Idiots for Idiots"

Lol, must be, I don't get that line at all

Edit - I got it - sooo slow :)

Last edited by Ivy : 06-01-2015 at 05:13 PM.