Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Master

You all are wonderful for giving of yourselves to make this such an awesome place to visit.

Thanks everyone.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Jade F^lcon

Thanks guys ;) definitely appreciate the welcome.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Master
And of course Native Spirit is also a new moderator! I don't know how the name didn't make it in translation from my list to screen.

Congratulations and many many thanks. (And many cupcakes to make up for my doziness).

Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 AM
Master
Thanks for the kind words everyone and thank you admins for the opportunity. Hope to do my small part to stay true to Matt/Devolution's vision.

Back in 2007 this place was a haven to me, so I'd like to send my gratitude out there to Matt as well for creating such a beautiful community in the first place.

Didn't get offered the big $ signing bonus i was hoping for, but all is forgiven. ;)

Peace. ~
Old 12-12-2012, 05:50 AM
Guide

Congratulations, and thank you to you all!
Old 12-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Master
Congratulations to all the new members of staff... And to those that became admins for this forum. Your hard work and dedication is appreciated.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

And special thanks to the Admins still with us , for all their hard work, dedication and restoration of the forum after the crash. Many thanks !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-12-2012, 03:57 AM
Guide
Thank you for keeping this forum alive. Thank you for the admin, and thank you for all of the wonderful people that have given so much of their time. Their are so many.

This forum gives me hope, and it is a justified hope. It is not a blind hope, or a blind faith. It is a hope and a faith that has its eyes wide open.

I did not know Mat. I believe though, deep in my heart that Mat is pleased with all of the wonderful work that has occurred. This forum has made a real difference to me, in these last few months that I have come back to this forum. It has helped to renew my strength and determination to make a positive impact in this forum and in my life.

I hope that I can use what little wisdom I have to be worthy of the kind, the strong and the great loving souls that exist in this world and in this forum. I hope I can be worthy of those that have worked hard and have passed on to a higher way of being. I hope I can be receptive to their love and wisdom of those that are pure of goodly purpose in this realm and all of the other lighter frequency realms; for the many who knit us all together in the bonds love, which is strengthened through courage and tempered through mercy and is molded in the likeness of our highest conception of truth and balanced through the quiet voice of the Christ self.

May it come to pass.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 14-12-2012, 05:28 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I'd like to formally announce the addition of six new Moderators to the SF team.

Deusdrum
Jade F^lcon
in progress
horse lover
gracey
Michelle11

Native Spirit

Congratulations and thank you so much for agreeing to help us out

In addition, Lynn and arive nan have taken on the role of Administrator, as has Neville who has rejoined staff.

Congrats and Welcome Back!

Congratulations on the new roles
Old 20-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Thank you for keeping this forum alive. Thank you for the admin, and thank you for all of the wonderful people that have given so much of their time. Their are so many.

This forum gives me hope, and it is a justified hope. It is not a blind hope, or a blind faith. It is a hope and a faith that has its eyes wide open.

I did not know Mat. I believe though, deep in my heart that Mat is pleased with all of the wonderful work that has occurred. This forum has made a real difference to me, in these last few months that I have come back to this forum. It has helped to renew my strength and determination to make a positive impact in this forum and in my life.

I hope that I can use what little wisdom I have to be worthy of the kind, the strong and the great loving souls that exist in this world and in this forum. I hope I can be worthy of those that have worked hard and have passed on to a higher way of being. I hope I can be receptive to their love and wisdom of those that are pure of goodly purpose in this realm and all of the other lighter frequency realms; for the many who knit us all together in the bonds love, which is strengthened through courage and tempered through mercy and is molded in the likeness of our highest conception of truth and balanced through the quiet voice of the Christ self.

May it come to pass.

Congratulations, thank you, & bless you to all the forum mods!
And a very nice blessing AK. I wish the same for all of us.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Closed Thread