Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 27-09-2011, 08:44 PM
TranceMedium Renee

Channeled Message From The Entity Ray: Topic Of Destiny

Ray's Message

Throughout your lifetime, you explore contrast. You choose what it is you would like to see and have in your experience. You sift though many areas in your world to see what is most pleasing and beneficial to you. There comes a time in ones life where one may say "I feel I have found my destiny. I feel this is what I am really meant to do."

What does that mean?

That means as humans live life and explore contrast they create many different areas of interest (Music, Art, Teaching, Sports, and the list goes on and on). Each area explored develops a mass of information, paths, and data that is huge. That mass of information is available to anyone that so pleases to participate in it. We say to you… there is a time when you feel a strong match to a particular area so you call it your destiny.

It feels like destiny to you because of the bigness of the information that has amassed in that bubble on that subject. In other words the bigness of what you are looking to become and the bigness of the information that has amassed in that topic of study are a vibrational match.

That is why everyone has a different destiny. We don't mean someone told you you have to do it. We say throughout your life you call for more understanding, for more growth and expansion, for artistic expression, and creativity. Whenever a particular area feels like your destiny it just means that it is a match to all that you are looking to become. We love this conversation here we do.

So we say to you... look at destiny as a calling from spirit to become all that you are looking to become. It is not what you do. You decide that. There are just some topics or areas of interest that are more of a vibrational match to you and who you want to become. That is why when you feel that topic or subject come into your life it is hard to pull away. The pull towards who you are to become is strong and that's why it seems like "this is who I am meant to be and this is what I am meant to do". Because it has the potential to help you grow into the Loving, Creative, Confident, Forward Moving, being you were born to be.
Old 28-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Blue saffron11

Wow catch my smile :-) your words in this are so beautiful from the middle of my heart I say thanks thank you bless it b peace :-) 11
Old 28-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Blue saffron11

Ps hi I love reading your words my granddad past a few years ago and his name was ray my nana tells me he was going to have an operation to fix his illness but 2 days befor he was going to get his opp his doctor was charged with youth in Asia so it got postpone any way my nan and graddad have a rutine morning tea at 10 lunch at 12 30 and so on well my grandad was in the rose garden cuting them and my nana was doing the washing when all of a sudden my grandad told my nan to put the kettle on now my nan said it's not morning tea time my grandad told her please do it now so she went into the kitchen and put the kettle on while this was happening my granddad washed his hands went into there bedroom lay down on the bed and smiled as he died My nana said she made the tea and called for him but she found him lying on the bed hands placed in his chest smiling but was not alive I love him verry much and I no he knew that his time had come he just always knew things like this Amy way I wanted to share that with you as I love reading your post and that always make me feel as if my grandad is talking to me thanks ever so much peace :-) blue saffron11
Old 28-09-2011, 03:00 PM
TranceMedium Renee

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue saffron11
I wanted to share that with you as I love reading your post and that always make me feel as if my grandad is talking to me thanks ever so much peace :-) blue saffron11

Hello this is Renee. I am so glad that just reading the passage above from Ray brought you some comfort. Everyone hears different things at different times. There are no coincidences. Blessings To You :)