Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Knower
Orb Reading - do you sense anything at all?

Below are three photos. The first shows a small white orb next to the bunk-bed. The second shows it slightly larger, higher up. The third shows it even larger and brighter above the bed. These photos were snapped simultaneously with a digital camera. Question: does anyone get anything from these images at all, as in what or who this might have been if not just dust? I believe there was someone in this house, and we interacted often. These pictures were taken a couple of weeks before we sold the home and moved away. I always thought it was this 'person's' way of saying good-bye - letting me see a little something of them after so many months of exchange; but I never had a clue as to who or what it was - why they were there, etc. Thank you in advance for any comments or impressions!

Old 27-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Experiencer
Let me guess, playful type interactions? Almost like antics of a small child? There are 2 in the second pic. Take into account where they were I'd say it's a mother and child. The larger orb has a nurturing and protective feel. There is a face in it but when I tried to make out the features the orb is a bit blurry. The second one is next to one of the rails connecting the beds together against the wall. It's the size of a 50 cent piece.
Old 28-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Knower
Thank you Cahill! I had never noticed the smaller one before. :-)

Yes, yes, mostly playful antics; literally communicating through toys at times - and lights, televisions, anything electronic. It also used to take small things apart like prying batteries out of book lights. Once it moved a large laundry basket full of clothes from the hearth to the middle of a hallway so I would trip over it in the dark. Lol.
Old 29-04-2016, 04:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Thank you Cahill! I had never noticed the smaller one before. :-)

Yes, yes, mostly playful antics; literally communicating through toys at times - and lights, televisions, anything electronic. It also used to take small things apart like prying batteries out of book lights. Once it moved a large laundry basket full of clothes from the hearth to the middle of a hallway so I would trip over it in the dark. Lol.

The little ones are adorable. They don't lose that innocence. They always go for the toys. If they have a mother or mother figure with them which children are never alone, you may notice things like moved knick knacks, clothes baskets, any home decor rearranged. It took a spirit in my home a day or so but 2 of my artificial plants are rearranged to look identical. I just smile at them and say "good job I like that". I am not a decorative type person so I definitely don't mind :-)
Old 06-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Master
these are definitely what you think they are. The last picture with your little boy in it stands out in particular to me. I feel an energy that is - like cahill said - playful - that is why it is all over your kids' room. I feel like it misses you. I feel a feminine energy connected with the orbs and I feel like they were somewhat of a protector for your children,

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 06-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Knower
Thank you Cahill and Moonglow.

We lived in that house several years with no activity at all, but once I became pregnant and started having children, I noticed it. I've often wondered if whomever it was came with my children - sort of a welcome wagon - a spirit friend from the astral plane, visiting to ensure the children adjusted well. I have another orb photo - from my daughter's 2nd birthday. In it, we have a bubble machine blowing bubbles. There are bubbles everywhere, but she is pointing at one in particular. That bubble - in the photo - does not look like a bubble at all, but rather a bright orb like the one pictured here, only smaller - about the size of the rest of the bubbles. I can see a face in that one. The face could be a baby's, or it could be an elderly person's - perhaps my great-grandmother? I do not know. Whomever it was - I acually miss them, too. Think of them from time to time. Part of me hoped they would follow us to France, but they did not seem to. He/she was sort of company for me - ha ha. We would 'chat' through electronic toys, etc. There is another photo of me pregnant with my son, absolutely surrounded by orbs. They seemed to be eager for his arrival. The one I'd like to share, however, was one from France - lived in a 300 year old home that had been empty for awhile. It was full of spirits in the beginning. Fun stuff! I need to find those photos - amongst hundreds of digital files. Bless you both - I am so grateful for your impressions!

Old 10-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Newbie ;)

i would say if you really want to no what these orbs are see if you can replicate them with dust ,pollen etc ,the ones in the photo you probably can ,there are many that are spirit and the topic is a fascinating one ,sadly most that i have seen in photos in my opinion are not paranormal
Old 10-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Knower
Thanks Mark; replication is not possible, as I no longer live there - but I hear you. Could be dust - a spot on the lense. Could be anything. I do not know for certain that I captured anything paranormal with that camera. However, I feel there was a presence in that house that interacted with me regularly. I am a pragmatic person - not prone to fancy on the whole, but because of the many things that happened, I wonder - which is why I share it here.
Old 16-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Ascender
The orbs are smiling at him i sense no harm in the presence
I get a sense of wow when they are seen.
Old 17-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Experiencer
It seems like the orb is its spirit guide, like its looking over him